Keep away.

Controlled

She stares at me with anger. We are only center meters away. I don't try to back down, I try and sort this out like an adult, ladylike, like my mother raised me to be. The thought of my mother gives me more confidence.

"Tell me about you and Yesung" she demands. Her army of friends stand behind her glaring at me.

"We're...friends" I manage to get out. Although its barley true, this should get her off my back. Or are we friends? My thoughts are cut off by her words.

"Well that's too bad, you better become strangers or there will be consenquences." she says.

"And what if I don't" I say.

"Then you'll deal with us" she says pointing behind her. "one against 4" she finishes.

"Make that three against four" Hyoyeon and Jessica step up next to me and glare at her.

"You're still out-numbered" she says smirking. "What did your mother teach you? Manners? Looks like she must be a common just like you" Hyuna finishes. That was it. Breaking point.I turn to walk away blinking back tears when I hear a voice behind us.

"Four against four" I spin around to see the back of Hyuna's head. They make way and there he was. Yesung was standing there. I smile. But why would he gang up against his girlfriend?

"Oppa! What are you doing here? You can't gang up on me!" she spat.

"Let Tiffany talk to me if she wants to, and don't call her or her mother a ! Or there will be consenquences." he finishes.

"Like what?" she asks him.

"We'll be done" he says staring at her. I'm shocked. The words she said about my mother bounced around in my head. The rest of the convosation becomes a blur. I walk off and Jessica and Hyoyeon follow. I finally cry. How could she be so insensitive.

Yesung POV:

I walk away with Hyuna.

"You should apologize" I suggest.

"Why should I" she pouts. I knew she would be stubborn.

"Because you shouldn't treat her or anyone like that, you don't see me telling every guy you make contact with to 'stay away'" I tell her.

"Fine, I'll apologize, but I'm only being like this because you talk about her a lot, I was beginning to think you like her" she says. I gulp. I've been making it too obvious.

"That's crazy talk" I say shaking off her thought.

"Whatever, oppa" she says. We're outside her house now. She kisses me on the cheek. She's about to go inside but I have one last question for her.

"What did you say to her exactly?" I ask her.

"Hmm...I asked her to tell me what was going on between her, and she said you were friends an-" I don't listen to what else she has to say. Tiffany thinks we're friends? I smile. 

"I gotta go, bye, see you tomorrow" I say to her and head back to the dorms. 

End of POV

We all gather for training. Instead of training all the girls gather around to hear about what happened before and after school today withHyuna and Yesung. 

"Hmm...It sounds to me you and Yesung are friends" Seohyun says.

"Yeah, whatever" I say rolling my eyes and continuing in with the story. The whole training session becomes a gossip session. All the girls share problems they've had with Hyuna in the past and all the things she's done over that past few years. All these stories don't evn compare to mine. Sooyoung talks about how Hyuna bashed a girl in the girl's toilets because she liked the guy she liked. I'm prettymuch screwed. Sunny tells a story about how she threatened to beat ahyuna up if she beat anyone up ever again, to give her a taste of her own medicine, she hasn't hurt anyone since, or gone near Sunny.

"If you have me on your side, you'll be safe" she says patting my back. I thank her.

 

I've finished all my studding and I go to sit out on the balcony to think about my mother. Hyuna would pay for what she said, but I have decided to let her off.

"Hello, Fany" a cheeky choice says behind me. I spin to see Yesung walking over to me and sitting down.

"What did I say about you calling me Fany?" I say to him.

"But you even said we were friends" He defends himself.

"You heard that?" I say blushing as little, luckily it's darker now so he wouldn't be able to tell.

"Deh, tell me the adventure of you getting into SM" he says as he looks up at the beautiful city of Seoul.

"Well, my father never wanted me to be a singer, he wanted me to study buisness, like him. But I refused, after some convincing I was able to fly to Seoul, with no one, it was a miricle I got in, I had a hard time paying rent in a small apartment while I waited for my call back" I tell him.

"And where was your mother in all of this?" he asks. He still doesn't know. I sigh.

"Well, just before I came to Seoul, my mother...she,passed away, she is the reason I came to Seoul, there were too many memories ofher back at home, and she always wanted to bring me here, in pressure of my career." I tell him.

"Your mother died? And you let Hyuna talk about her the way she did?!" he asked angrily.

"It's ok, really" I tell him. He can tell my voice is trembling.

"Come here" he says and opens his arms. I hesitate. He rolls his eyes. "you were happy enough to accept my help this afternoon, what makes it any different now?" he asks. After that a burry my head into his chest and I cry my eyes out as he my hair.

"You have me now, I will make sure Hyuna never says anything like that to you again. You mark my words" Yesung says. And yes, I do have him now, I'm proud to call him my friend.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please subscribe and comment! Hope you enjoy! <3