Code red!

Controlled

The next morning I don't have school so I sleep in. When I wake up I see Taeyeon on the couch and Yuri and Yoona are with her.

"Hello Fany, how did you sleep?" Yuri asks.

"Well thank-you, who has school today?" I ask 

"Everyone except for us, we have a rest day today" Taeyeon informs me.

"Ah, I see" I say and sit on the couch.

"We're probably going to go shopping today, go to the park, do something" Yoona says.

"Sounds good, I'm going to go get changed" I tell them and walk into my bedroom. I come out wearing a black button up shirt with no sleeves and a pair of faded blue skinny jeans. I walk out into the living room and we head off.

Yesung POV

I close my locker and begin walking away when I her a winey voice call out my name. It's Hyuna.

"Just friends, huh?" she asks holding o her phone to me. It's  picture of me and Tiffany, crying into my shoulder.

"How did you get this?" I ask her.

"It's none of your buisness, now tell me, do you like her? Do you like me?" she asks with pain in her voice.

"She was upset about something, I promise we're just friends" I tell her and students gather around.

"Whatever" she says and walks off. I sigh. She better not take this out on Tiffany.

End of POV

We suit on the grass and pull out sandwiches we made just before we left.

"Mm, Fany, your sandwiches are good! You're lucky you got to eat them a lot in America" Yoona complements. 

"You get sick of them after a while. It's kind of like Gimbap, Americans would envy how commonly you find it here, but you guys get sick of it too, right?" I says

"Of course" Yuri says. My phone buzzes. I look at it and it's from Sunny.

~Code red! Code red!~ 

I have a puzzled look on my face.

"What's wrong, Fany?" Taeyeon asks.

"Sunny just texted me saying 'Code red! Code red!'" I tell them as I text her back.

~What do you mean? What's happened? Is everyone ok?!~

I anxiously wait for her reply, we all do. Soon enough my phone buzzes again.

~Someone sent Hyuna a picture of your face smuggled into Yesung's chest and he has his arms around you, she is not happy at all! :(~

A ping or worry hits me as I read the message out to the girls.

"You were snuggling with Yesung? Where? When?" Yuri bombards me with questions.

"Last night on the balcony, I was upset about what Hyuna said about my mother, he wanted to comfort me" I say. "I have no idea how smeone got a picture of us though" I say confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pace back and forth in the training room as we wait for the other 5 girls to join us. Soon enough they burst through the door and Sunny begins pouring details out of .

"I suspect it was her little sidekick, Ailee, she is an aspiring 'photographer'...she's more invasive of people's privacy so she's more like a aspiring paparazzi" Sunny tells me.

"Got it" I tell her.

"And remember, if she gives you trouble, make sure you tell us, we will all be there for you" Sunny assures me as all the other girls nod in agreement.

for the rest of the training session I think of ways Hyuna will try to murder me. Drowning me in one of the school toilets, bashing my head numerous times into one of the iorn bars that surround out school, locking me in a locker until I starve to death, choking me with her school tie, shooting a pencil down my throat, poisoning my lunch, the possibilities are endless. We're pretty worn up and go up to our dorms. I slip into bed and just hope she won't talk to me tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

I Open my tierd eyes. Today I have school with Sunny, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. I shoot out the door and try to get to school with out Ysung catching up to me, this will only add to my stress. No such luck.

"Fany!" he calls out. I pretend not to hear him but Sunny goes over to him. Great. I think she wants me to die. Sunny brings up Hyuna.

"Don't worry, I won't let her do anything to you, Fany" he tells me and I nod. "Is everything ok?" he asks. I don't look t him and nod again. I'm sorry,oppa, this is best for both of us. When I reach my locker, I quickly grab all the books I need so I don't need to talk to Yesung when he comes. I slam  my locker shut and hurry to class. I look at my timetable. English. Easy peasy! I walk into the room that says 'English room' in big letters and take the nearest seat near the door next to a girl with light brown hair. I turn to say hello but I immediately stop when I see who it is. I'm sittig next to Hyuna. I carefully get up, she hasnt seen me yet, she hasnt even acknowledged me yet. I begin to walk to the back of the room when I'm stopped by a voice.

"Going somewhere, Fany?" Hyuna asks, still looking at the front if the room. .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter :s next one will be longer! Promise! Please comment and subscribe! Bye! <3