The butterfly.

Controlled

"Everyone welcome Hyuna to the SM family!" Lee Soo-Man announces with a big grin as a loud round of cheers bombards the stage which Hyuna stands on gracefully as she accepts the noisy cheers from her co-workers. I stand there. Heart in my throat as she looks at me with the same glassy eyes she does when she holds me up to the bathroom wall, as she screams profanities that sink deep into my skin, planting a deep seed of hurt and pain. And then it all happens to fast. Yesung steps in to the stage and sweeps her off her feet, earning louder cheers from the audience. She cups his face and he puts her back in her feet. They look into eachother's eyes and the next part is unbearable to watch.

"You make me feel like no one else ever could" he says as they stare into eachother's eyes. 

And that's when it happens.

He leans forward and moulds his lips into hers. At first she is as startled as I am, but soon she finds her self kissing back as she cups his face and there lips detach, I find my vision blurry from tears. I begin to walk out of the cheering crowd and exit the doors of the stage room. Before my hand can clasp around the handle, Lee Soo-Man is standing there infront of me along with my manager oppa.

"We're sorry to tell you this Tiffany, but Hyuna will be replacing your spot in SNSD, instead, you will still have to stay here until we find you a suitable group to be apart of." so what they are basically saying is, "We can see your heart is broken because of Hyuna, so we will let her take your spot anyway, and just to top it all off, you will have to stay at the company whilst you watchtower boy of whom ou love make mushy face with the girl who has ruined your life in every possible way" 

I feel like screaming at the both of them. I feel my self being shaken as the tell me to calm down.

"How can I call down when I've been replaced?" I mutter under tears, still not knowing who it is my hair. My eyes open and I see Seohyun staring down at me.

"What do you mean you've been replaced?!" she harshly whispers to me, being careful not to wake the others.

I wrap my arms around her and soon feel her pating my back. "It was nothing, I just had a bad dream" I reassure her. 

"What was it about?" she asks as she hands me a glass of water.

"Nothing, it really was, I promise, you just go rest, I'm fine, really" I say smiling at her. She nods and stands up, soon flopping back onto her own bed.

My head hits the pillow and I'm already back in a deep sleep. It was just a bad dream, it was just a bad dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head bobs up again, desiring air. I hoist my body up out of the body-less water as I let my feet sink in. There are very few ripples swaying through the water. It's quite peaceful. Unlike mylife.

I stand up and begin to dive in. I take a deep breath and I'm about to jump and create a large splash, but I hear a voice.

"Fancy seeing you here" the wicked voice says. I turn to see who it is. I roll my eyes at the girl who stands there wearing a hot pink frilly two piece showing a full display of her perfect, snow white body as an orange towel hangs off her shoulder. She takes it off her body and hangs it up on the gate surrounding the pool area.

"Enjoying your stay?" I ask her.

"Not anymore" she says shrugging her shoulders. I chuckle as I dive into the pool, not caring about what she has to say to me. When I pull up for air, I'm looking at her feet. I hoist myself up, ignoring her as I stare into the pool.

"You know, you're like a butterfly" she tells me. I turn to look at her with a questioning look. "Well I mean, like butterfly wings, everyone thinks you're pretty, but you're really ugly and gross on the inside" I roll my eyes at her.

She chuckles. "And one more thing, butterflies can't fly when their wings are wet." she says. Before I can pick up her word play, I'm falling backwards into the pool as the cold water swallows me. I can hear her laughing, but it soon stops,mi can hear other mumbling. When my face sticks up out of the water her voice is injected with worry.

"Fany! Are you alright?" she asks. When I notice who has walked in I'm no longer confused.and the boy I meet eyes with has quite the body on him

"Deh" I say glaring at her as I walk over to get my towel and leave.

Yesung POV

I watch her swiftly take her towel and leave. She seems mad and frightened. It takes me a while to notice that that's the most skin on her I've ever seen.

I drop my towel and dive into the pool, ignoring Hyuna. I hope she didn't hurt Tiffany, and if she did , I hope Tiffany tells me, she's been keeping a lot from me lately.

My head pops up out of the water and Hyuna is already talking to me. Her feet are swirling around in the water as she looks at me. I hoist myself up and sit next to her. I see her moving over.

"Isn't it weird how Tiffany has been acting lately? She's been keeping quite some distance on us" She says, trying to seem like she's upset.

"I've noticed, and I hope she's ok, she might be missing home, yesterday she got a call from her father informing her that her sister was sick" I tell her.

"That's too bad" she says frowning, trying to use aegyo. Of course, Hyuna doesn't have the personality for aegyo, she has more of a tough image so the aegyo look a bit awkward.

"Hkw are you enjoying your stay, oppa?" she asks me, in a jumpy tone. I groan on the inside. I'm ready just to stand up and leave, but even if it's Hyuna, it's bad manners to just leave her mid sentence. I patiently answer her as my mind wanders to Tiffany.

End of POV

I quickly shower and change before slipping out into the living room.

"Feel like going shopping, Fany?" Yuri asks me. I nod to her and grab my purse. We run out the door with Yoona and Hyoyeon trailing behind. We walk past a large park with children playing and eating lunch.

"Hey look! A butterfly" Yoona says holding up the pretty bug she caught on her finger. I smile at it and Hyuna's words bounce around my head like an earthquake just hit.

"Butterflies cant fly when their wings are wet"

Hyuna is the water to my wings trying to bring me down. Eventually they will dry and I will be able to fly again, but how soon will it be when it starts to rain again?

 

____________________________________________________________

Fany Fany the butterfly :3

Please subscribe?

And comment?

Saranghae<3