Let's get physical and phyco

Controlled

I gulp. "Somewhere I can concentrate" I say.

"I don't see the difference, come have a seat next to me" Hyuna pats the seat next to her, still not looking at me. I sigh and I sit back down.

"You better stay away from Yesung, I gave you another chance and you threw it away with both hands" she says finally looking at me.

"What if I refuse?" I say crossing my arms and turning up my nose.

"You've heard the stories of what goes on in the girl's toilets, haven't you?, new girl" she says. 

"Deh, so? You beat up girls for going near your boyfriend, I'm not scared of you, Hyuna" I say. Then it hits me. Why am I still fighting? I should just give in. I don't care for Hyuna or Yesung. Then I realize, this is about my mother, every battle I fight, I fight for my mother.

"I'm warning you, Tiffany Hwang" she says with an icy glare. The bell rings and I head out. The thing is, I'm dead scared of her. I put my books in my locker when I hear my name echoing through the hallway.

"Fany~" that voice. Yesung. I quickly close my locker and go to find the others. He still calls out to me. I pick up my pace. He catches up to me and pushes me up against a locker. I try wriggling free but it's no use. "Why do you keep ignoring me?" he asks, with pain in his voice. Aww, oppa. I rest my hand on his cheek.

"I promise you I'm not ignoring you" I say. "I just really gotta go now" I say and push past him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final bell rings and I bolt out of class. Gotta pee gotta pee gotta pee! I think as I puch through the crowd of kids. I burst into the bathroom and look for a stall. First one locked, second one has no toilet paper, third one perfect! I rush in and lock the door. Luckily I didn't wet myself. I flush the toilet and walk out of the stall, I walk to the sink and wash my hands. I look in the mirror and fix my hair when the first stall opens up. I look in the mirror to see who it is. Hyuna. Great. I spin around to face her. She's holding up her phone with a picture of me and Yesung when he held me up against the lockers. She puts her phone back in her pocket.

"Strike three, you're out" she says and grabs my hair. I try pushing her of me but it doesn't work. She punches me right in the eye. That's gonna leave a bad bruise. She pushes me to the floor. Is that all you got, Tiffany!? I think to myself. I grit my teeth and kick her away from me. I get up and start to walk out but she pulls me back.

"I told you not to go near Yesung!" she screams.

"He came up to me!" I plead.

"That's not what I heard" she argues.

"Then get you hearing aid fixed!" I spat pushing her away.

She gasps. "Hell no!" she yanks my hair again and slaps me across the face. "I'll teach you to mess with me!" she says throwing me to the ground and begins to walk out. But she's stopped. An angry Sunny swings the bathroom door open and stares Hyuna down. Shebacks away.

told you not to hurt anyone ever again" she huffs. 

Hyuna steps back "She started hurting me!" Hyuna protested. This is turning into the exact same argument we had.

"That's not what I PERSONSLY heard. That's right, I was right outside the door the whole time, and I'll teach you to mess with any of us" she says and pushes Hyuna back, who crashes into the wall. "Let's go, Fany" Sunny says staring at Hyuna. We walk out.

"Thank you so much, Sunny-ah" I say throwing my arm around her. 

She smiles. "Anything to help out a best friend" she says putting her arm around mine and giggling.

We walk out into the school grounds, they are almost empty. Yesung begins to walk up to us.

"Sunny! Fany! Where have you both been?" he calls out to us. When he comes closer he notices my batterd eye. "OMO! What  happened?!" he asks.

"Hyuna beat her up, there's another photo of you two making its way around the school" Sunny says.

"Hyuna did this?!" he asks with much anger in his tone.

"Deh" I say.

"I'll see you two later, Yuri and Seohyun are waiting for the two of you" Yesung says and hurries back into the school grounds.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen to Hyuna? Make sure to subscribe and comment! Saranghae <3