Be careful

Controlled

I blindly get out of bed this morning and get changed. Staying up until 3 wasnt a great idea. There's a note on our fridge from all three of my roommates.

~Anneyeong! Just letting you know Taeyeon, Sooyoung and I don't have school today! But Unfortunatley you do :( we just wanted to let you know this so you wouldn't wait around for us if we weren't here. Have fun at school and work hard! -Sulli~

I let out a sigh. Do any of my other members have school today? Doesn't say anything about it in the note, but I hope there is someone there. I peal a banana and grab my school bag and I'm out the door.

As I walk to school I have my headphones blasting music as I look through my timetable. Hmm...Math again, English...Pfft, I already know all there is to know...Chemistry and physics. I roll my eyes. Such a boring day. As I put my planner back in my bag my vision is covered by a pair of hands. I pull out one of my head phones and I hear them say "Guess who~?" that voice. I haven't heard it a lot but I've heard it enough times to know who it is.

"Yah! What do you want Yesung?" I say and I plop my headphone back in my ear, implying I don't want to deal with his at the moment. He mumbles.

"I want you"

"Hmm?" I ask pulling out both of my earbuds.

"Oh nothing...don't worry" he says with a sheepish grin. I give him a questioning look  and shake my head. He's a weird one. "I'm going in to grab a coffee" he says as we enter a block of shops. 

"Can I come too? I didn't get much sleep last night" I say.

"Of course, I'll even pay if you would like" he says. 

"It's alright, I got th-" I say tapping my pockets. They're empty. I look at him and sheepishly grin.

"It's fine, I'll pay" he says.

"Ah, Thank you" I say to him and bow a little.

We walk into the store and I wait behind as he orders. I stare out the window and I see Hyoyeon and Jessica walking to school together. I light up.  My hand clasps my bag and I'm about to shoot out the door when I remember that Yesung is buying me coffee, it wuld be rude of me to get up and leave. So I settle back down not my seat and wait for him to come back over.

He hands me a coffee and I sip it, we walk out of the store together when i see Yesung freeze.

"Whats the problem?" I ask him.

"Oh, it's nothing. Let's go this way" he grabs my hand and begins to take me down another path when I hear his name being shouted from across the road. I turn around and Hyuna is marching towards us with her posse behind her. She doesnt look too happy.

"Why didn't you text me back?" She asks him.

"You texted me? Sorry, my phone hasn't been charged" Yesung says.

"Uhuh, and I thought you two weren't friends" she says waving her finger inbetween us.

Yesung sighs. "We're not" those words make me feel guilty because of the amount of upset behind his words. "I just saw Tiffany walking to school on her own and I happened to catch up with her, and we just grabbed a coffee, is there something wrong with that?" he asks her. 

"Well you haven't stopped talking about how amazing her voice was since you heard her at the audition" Hyuna finished. I thought he said my voice was bad. I notice Yesung trying to backfire Hyuna's comment. They bicker back and fourth. The words bounce around in my head. I don't know whether or not to be mad that he lied to me, or touched that he has been raving on about my voice. I begin to walk away.

"Tiffany! Where are you going?" Yesung calls out to me.

"I'm gonna be late for class, see you two later!" I say and hurry away.

 

I sit down at my table alone in Chemistry and pout. so bored! And class hasn't even started yet! I sigh. I pull out my books and sit patiently at my desk. I stare at the door and wait for people I know to stumble in. No such luck. Our Lab teacher starts writing jibber ish on the board and I stare out the window. My attention is snapped back I to reality when I her the door open.

"Sorry I'm late" Yesung says to our teacher.

"Ah, Mr. Jongwoon. Why would that be?" Mr. lee asked him.

"My bus was late" he says. I'm about to scream out the truth because I know he's only covering for Hyuna. "Sorry" he says and scans the area for a seat. Girls want to make room for him. Do they have zero shame!? He has a girlfriend. He locks eyes with me and I point at the seat next to me with a smile. This action takes him a back. He looks around and points to himself. I roll my eyes. I nod and usher him in my direction and pat the seat next to me. He smiled and hurries over. This earns me glares from girls all around the class room. I roll my eyes. 

"I thought you said we weren't friends" he says after sitting down.

"Who said we were friends?" I say trying not to laugh. He just chuckles.

 

At recess I find Hyoyeon and Jessica.

"Fany! We didn't know you had school today, you should have told us so we could walk with you" Hyoyeon says.

"Ah, it's fine, I found someone anyway, well, they actually found me" I say remembering Yesung putting his hands infront of my eyes.

"Who? Do we know them?" Jessica asks.

"Deh, Yesung oppa" I say. They are shocked.

"Alone?!" Hyoyeon exclaims. I question this.

"Deh? Why?" I ask

"Hyuna, that's why!" Jessica says. "She's really over protective of Yesung. I don't know why he doesn't just dump her already" she adds

"I don't think he's game enough, it's either her way, or no way, make sure you don't get into any trouble with her." Hyoyeon warns me.

 

My last classes were with Jessica and Hyoyeon. The bell rings and we head out to our lockers. I see Yesung at his Locker and Hyuna walkingup behind. I hide my face with my fringe hoping she won't notice me. They walk away together. phew!

I meet Jessica and Hyoyeon the same place I met my roommates yesterday. We begin to walk.

"How much homework did you guys get? I made sure I didn't get too much" Jessica tells us.

"Yeah me too" I say. Hyoyeon begins to speak up when I hear my name being shouted from inside the school. Past the iorn bars I can see Hyuna staring me down. She begins to walk towards me. gulp. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dun dun duuuunnnn....what will happen next?! Hahah make sure to subscribe and comment! :) I hope you enjoy.