It's you.

Controlled

I walk into the opening of the thick, iron bars that line the outside of the school. Sooyoung and Taeyeon are with me and Sulli is a few steps ahead. She wears a different uniform to the rest of us since she's in the lower school. We leave her to go find my locker. 

"Do you need help putting your books in?" Taeyeon asks me.

"I'll be fine, you two go get ready for school, ok?" I say.

They both hesitate. "Are you sure?" Sooyoung asks me.

"very sure, hurry along, I'll be fine, promise" I tell them.

"Ok, but at recess, meet us at the table in the far right corner in the cafeteria" Taeyeon says. I nod in aproval and they both disappear. I pull my books out of my bag, there's a large stack between my chest and my hands. Some begin to wobble and I try to keep them up but the all collapse onto the floor. Yah! Everyone just had to see that, didn't they?! I think as I lean down to pick my books up, keeping my head down. I see that someone has already beat me to it. He looks up at me, he looks very familiar, then it hits me. Yesung? At least I think that's his name. 

"Yah! It's you!" I say pointing at him. "I mean, thanks" I say.

He looks at me and smiles. "long time no see!" he says handing me my books and winking. I roll my eyes at his sarcasam. "looks like we'll be attending the same school now" he says with a smile on his face.

"Looks like it" I say quite annoyed.

"More suprisingly, you actually got in" he says with a chuckle. My face scrunches up as he brings up the joke he said yesterday and I step in toward him. I slow myself down. Don't make a scene on your first day, Fany, you'll make yourself look bad. I take a step back.

"I never got your name" I say, stepping closer to him.

"it's Jongwoon, but I perfer Yesung"  he says and leans up against his locker. I look around and I can see girls going a little giggly, this causes him to stand up the way he was before. He must be the king of the school, causing girls to almost drool when he is oly leaning up against his locker. Does he have a girlfriend? Yah! Why do you care anyway? 

"Well, Yesung, they might like my singing, just so you know, I actually went through a lot to get where I am. I didn't just 'get lucky', I worked hard" I say to him and stare at him intensely in the eyes and slam my locker, still looking into his eyes. Before he can come up with a comeback,  I hear the clicking of shoes comming from behind him.

"And who is this?" a female voices asks from behind Yesung. She steps out a little, revealing her whole figure, her skirt is high, her tie is lose and her blazer's sleeves are rolled just above her elbows. 

"Ah, this is just a friend of mine from he company, her name is Tiffany" Yesung says.

"Friend?" I ask.

"is she more than your friend?" the girls asks.

"No!" I say, "If anything, I'm just some trash he was rude to once" I say.

"Ah, ok." she says.

"Hyuna, I'll meet you after class, ok?" Yesung says. She kisses him on the cheek and strolls away.I begin walking away but my free hand is clasped by something warm. I turn to see him holding my hand. So thats who Hyuna is

I shake it free. "What do you want?" I ask him.

"I just want to say that I was only joking about your voice" he tells me. This Is intriguing, but I won't let it go that easy.

"Yeah ok, that's great, I need to get to my class, see you around" I say and I hurry off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into my maths class, most of the students have arrived already, the teacher notices me and pulls me up.

"You must be Tiffany! I'm Mr Park, and I will be taking your maths class" he says with a warm smile.

"It's nice to meet you." I say with a smile.

Yesung POV 

I walk into maths class just thinking about what atiffany said. If anything, I'm just some trash he was rude to once. I must have really upset her. I shake the thought out of my mind and turn the corner into the maths room, and that when I saw her. , why did she have to have the same math class as me. I see her talking to Mr Park, she's smiling, her eye smile is killer. I swiftly sneak into the classroom without her noticing and take a seat at the back of the room. Class starts and Mr. Park gets everyone"s attention.

"We have a new student today, she moved to Seoul about 3 months ago from America. Her name is Tiffany and she has just become a trainee at SM Entertainment." the whole class gasps and I begin to hear murmurs about how cool it is and I begin to see people point at me. 

"Just like Yesung oppa!" Suzy shouts. I smack my forehead and look up at Tiffany's reaction, she mustn't have noticed me until just now you can tell by her reaction.

"So you guys have met?" Mr Park asks.

"Deh, we have met" I say.

"well thats good" Mr Park exclaims. If only I wasn't so rude to her.Tiffany steps forward to introduce herself.

"Annyeong! My name is Tiffany! I look forward to working with you all" she says with an eye smile. So breathtaking.

"Tiffany, have a seat next to Yesung now please" Mr Park suggests.

"Uh, is there anywhere else I can sit?" she asks.

"Sorry" Mr Park says. She hesitates but finally gives in, she slumps down in the empty seat next to me.

End of POV 

I sit next to Yesung like I was told to. I pull out a pencil and start taking notes.

"Fany" I hear him whisper

"Please don't call me Fany, only my friends can call me that" I tell him.

"Yeah whatever, just listen. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings, please just accept my apology." he says to me. I look at him, ready to make a rude comeback but I can see in his eyes, that he is being sincere.

"Ok, I accept your apology, but we still aren't frends" I tell him.

"That will do then, I'll make you love me, eventually, I mean we are going to see eachother a lot, I hope we become friends" he says with a smile. Aish, how can this kid go from completely arrogant to really sweet? I just chuckle at him and concentrate on my work.

 

Soon enough the bell is ringing and I am hurring towards my locker. I put my books away and I see Yesung opening his locker next to me. He tries to keep up with me but I'm too fast for him, I near heals clicking behind as well, I can tell Hyuna is trying to keep up with him.

I sit down at the table Taeyeon snd Sooyoung told me to sit at and they're already there.

"Annyeong! How was your first period" Sooyoung asks. I notice there are a few others sitting down with us, some females and some males. "oh, also, these people also work in SM" Sooyoung adds. They all wave at me and introduce themselves. Yesung sits at the table with Hyuna. Aigoo, I can't get away from this kid. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How as chapter two? Too boring? I promise it will get interesting! I promise! :) please subscribe and comment! I hope you enjoy! :) <3