Home Sweet Home

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"Hey they're back!" Wolves shouted when they spotted their favorite gang of wolves walking back into their den.

The gang smiled at everyone, pleased to be back home. They had traveled for the whole morning and it was now afternoon, the sun shining brightly in the sky. The other wolves were simply estatic to see them because they had been extremely worried with the disappearance of their two leaders and friends, making news headlines day after day as they were not found.

Everyone crowded around them as if they were celebrities and asked about their welfare, about where they had gone, about the injuries on their knees and faces, and a million more things.

Chunji held onto Miyoung's hand tightly to prevent her from being pushed away from him in this sea of eager wolves. "Feels good to be back?" he murmured with a small smile.

Miyoung nodded. "Wonderful." she grinned back. "And the best thing is that, we're still alive."

Chunji laughed and nodded, pressing a kiss to her temple. He didn't think he could treasure her and love her anymore than he already did, but after this incident with Hoya, Chunji found that he treasured every single moment with her with a hundred and one percent of his heart.

He really really couldn't lose her.

The other wolves went wild with the display of affection and demanded for answers for their disappearance. "Where did you guys go? Was it a honeymoon or something else? Why didn't you tell us?"

Chunji really wanted to avoid all these because all he wanted to do was return to their apartment and sleep with Miyoung in his arms. He hadn't had a good nights' rest for the past week, thinking that Miyoung was going to be forcibly taken away from him. As much as he wanted to be a responsible leader right then, the sleepy Chunji blocked out every rational thought.

The sea of wolves parted to reveal their parents rushing towards them, together with the parents of the other Teen Top wolves. They rushed to their children and hugged them tightly. "You've returned."

"Couldn't stay away from home, could we?" Gongchan chuckled at his mother.

"Where did you get all these cuts and bruises?" Mrs Lee asked Chunji, horrified. "Are you hurt badly?"

"No umma." Chunji shook his head. "I'm okay. But all I want to do now is sleep so let Miyoung and I rest first oh? We'll talk later." He tried to pull his girlfriend back to their house but their parents pulled them back forcefully.

"Hey hey mister and miss, you two aren't going to be let off the hook so easily." Mr Park warned. "You guys disappeared for a whole week! Do you know how anxious we all are? And leaving without a word too! How irresponsible!"

"Well if your girl had been taken away by a stalker vampire you wouldn't think to leave a word either." Chunji muttered under his breath. "So pardon me, I was too worried."

"VAMPIRES?" All the parents and wolves around them echoed.

Chunji mentally smacked his head. So much for trying to assure them.

"Young man, you are so not going to get your sleep until you tell us. EVERYTHING." Mr Lee insisted.

And that was how the whole pack of wolves gathered in a circle around the gang as they told the story. Of how Hoya was the one who saved them back in the previous year. Of how Miyoung was almost converted into a vampire. Of how Gongchan, Niel and CAP found their love in the vampire sisters.

And of how the vampires and wolves had now come to a truce.

"A truce?" Mrs Park asked in wonder. "Is that even possible? I never thought..."

"Well Chanhee oppa and I are together now aren't we?" Miyoung mused. "That must say something about impossible being possible." she chuckled.

"Wow so many things happened?" Mr Lee shook his head. "But all that matters is that you are safe. And that our pack is going to be safe from the vampires from now on." he smiled. "Welcome home."

And they hugged.

 

 

 

Chunji finally got his wish of sleeping for hours after he and Miyoung answered a gazillion questions by all the other wolves. Being the responsible leader she was, Miyoung insisted to answer every one of them and forced Chunji to do the same.

They finally got back to their apartment and crashed on the bed immediately, falling in deep sleep four a full twelve hours at a go without the slightest stir.

Chunji woke up first at midnight, since they had slept since afternoon. He frowned at the darkness and in his dreamy state, he initially thought they were still in the Vampire mansion, trapped and helpless.

It wasn't only until he remembered the truce and everything that happened that he remembered where he was. Home.

He waited till his eyes grew accustomed to the darkness and fixed his gaze on Miyoung's face which was lit up by the moon light shining from outside the window.

His beautiful girl. His beautiful girl that was almost taken away.

Chunji couldn't help but sigh as he thought how lucky he was to be able to hold her like this again. And hopefully for the rest of their lives. He wouldn't let go ever, even if there were more obstacles thrown their way he would remember this moment when they conquered other obstacles and had stayed together. He would never give her up.

Chunji moved forward to kiss her lightly on the forehead and Miyoung stirred. Her eyes opened and her brows furrowed in confusion. "Where-"

"Home." Chunji murmured. "We're home, Miyoung."

Miyoung slowly remembered and a smile spread on her lips. "Ah...home." she whispered happily. "We're home."

"Yeah." Chunji pulled her to nestle against him and closed his eyes again. "Home."

-----

Chunji and Miyoung woke up the next late morning, sleeping a full 20 hours at a go.

They both got up groggily, washed and dressed themselves and sat down at the breakfast table. "This feels nice." Chunji muttered as he buttered his bread. "This bread. This bread is heaven." he commented.

Miyoung giggled softly and shook her head in amusement. "If you haven't forgotten, Chanhee oppa, you hate wholemeal bread. You never let one day go without complaining about me forcing you to eat this stuff." she laughed, biting into hers.

Chunji made a dreamy face as he chewed. "Does this face look like I hate it?" he pointed to himself. "I most positively love it. Because it's everything home and it reminds me of you." he grinned with his eyes closed. "Maa~"

Miyoung poked his cheek. "You're falling asleep on me again!" she pouted. "Open your eyes!"

"Babe." Chunji groaned. "I don't think 20 hours is enough. I need more. Do you know how little I slept the past week because of the ing worry?" he frowned. "Let's go back to bed after this."

"Again?" Miyoung frowned at how unproductive they were. "But-"

"Hmm." Chunji moved forward to kiss her, effectively shutting her up. He smiled when he heard her let out a contented sigh and he cupped her face tenderly. It was bliss, no doubt.

"We're going to bed, no buts." Chunji whispered when he pulled away. Miyoung huffed half-heartedly and punched him lightly on the arm. "That's low."

"Hey but it worked."

 

 

 

It was a week after the wolves returned home again.

Chunji and Miyoung returned to their posts as leaders and were more popular than ever because somehow or another, the vampires weren't attacking the wolves because of them.

L.Joe and Mihye were beyond loving and L.Joe was a terrified boyfriend that was scared of everything his girl did. He wasn't scared of Mihye, he was scared of her getting hurt. He would follow her everywhere in that incessant annoying manner and Mihye would get pissed, but when he kissed her to say sorry, she promptly forgot about everything else.

Jaemi and Ricky were more loving now. Ricky had always been loving but Jaemi had chosen to hide here affections despite liking Ricky back. She wasn't the type to be sweet or whatever, but after the incident people could see Jaemi and Ricky sitting at a cafe together while sharing a book, where Jaemi's head would lean against Ricky's shoulder. Improvement there.

Changjo and Kyungmi were still in their honeymoon status and after the attack, Changjo asked for one month's leave with Kyungmi and the both of them were currently in Italy, watching the sights and sounds of the human civilisation.

CAP, Niel and Gongchan were happy to be home and safe, but the others knew they must miss the vampire sisters a lot.

The other single female wolves were astounded that three of their favorite oppas were taken by the vampires all at a go and didn't want to believe in it until one day a new construction project commenced.

"Think it's going to work?" Niel asked. "Will they come?"

Gongchan shrugged. "I told her I was going to try, so I am." he muttered. "I'll do anything for our relationship to work."

CAP nodded. "But wait, if this succeeds does this mean we three will be neighbors?" he questioned. The three of them looked at each other and shuddered at the same time.

"Let's all agree not to interfere with each other's business." Niel muttered. "Leave me and Jihyo alone."

Gongchan nodded. He read the construction plan again and a small smile appeared on his face.

A dome. They were going to build a dome made of tinted glass so that the vampire sisters could live there with them. And GOngchan really really hoped someday his dream would come true.