Free

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"I don't know about you, hyung. But I kind of agree with Hoya hyung." Sungjong squeaked the moment Infinite got to the outside to talk.
 
Sunggyu looked at the other members for their opinions as well.
 
"Well I mean, we ARE rich." L shrugged. "We don't need the land honestly."
 
Sungyeol nodded. "i always thought the process and purpose of finding the land and defeating the wolves wasn't so much of the need for it but the fun." he shrugged. "It doesn't seem to fun right now if we have to go against our own kind."
 
Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu. "What should we do, hyung?" he asked. "I mean, if we kill the wolves off I think that would mean Hoya and his sisters aren't ever returning back to the clan whether we want them to or not." he sighed.
 
"Just look at how infatuated each of them are with the wolves." he shook his head. "I never expected the sisters to fall for the wolves."
 
"I know right." Woohyun muttered under his breath. "I never thought it was possible for Jihyun to fall for any other guy besides me."
 
The Infinite boys looked at Woohyun sympathetically since they knew he was kind of serious towards Jihyun despite how he always seemed to be kidding when he flirted with her.
 
"I hope you don't take offense, hyung." Sungyeol mumbled. "But maybe we shouldn't fight them anymore. Is it worth it to lose four of our family members from the clan because of this? I don't know about you guys but I miss them and I'm sure they miss us. Everyone in the clan does."
 
"Co-exist." Sunggyu finally spoke. "That sounds like a good idea?"
 
There came murmurs of agreement from the members and Sunggyu nodded. He cracked a smile, finally. The first genuine smile since the first time Hoya was force out of the clan.
 
"Then I think we know what to do."

 

 

 

 
"Do you think the vampires will let us off?" Miyoung asked worriedly. "Why are they taking such a long time?"
 
Chunji sighed heavily. "I don't know, Miyoung." he murmured. "I don't want anyone to get hurt." he closed his eyes, stressed. "And besides, if anything should happen Byunghun would get hit the most because he would lose both his girl and his child. I don't think he would be able to take it."
 
They glanced at L.Joe who looked pale as he watched Mihye rest against his shoulder. He was worried and his eyes were scanning her every feature as though it was the last time he was looking at her.
 
"What if we don't get out, Chanhee oppa?" Miyoung whispered. "We die in their hands and our parents and the pack have no idea what happened to us. Until the vampires attack them and they could only speculate we died in the same way."
 
"Babe, whatever happens next it's going to happen." Chunji murmured, looking at her. "We can't stop it, we can only accept it. If this is how our pack is going to be defeated, there is nothing we can do while being tied up like that."
 
"And I want you to know that beyond everything, I love you okay?" Chunji's voice cracked. "Our love life hasn't been successful or smooth flowing all these time but that doesn't mean I love you any less. I want you to know that if we have another life, I'll want to love you again and again."
 
"Me too, Chanhee oppa." Miyoung whispered, her eyes in tears. "I'll choose you too."
 
The door flung opened at that instant and the six vampires strode into the room. Everyone turned quiet and there seemed to be a chilly breeze that came into the room together with them. Everyone shivered.
 
"We've come to our final decision." Sunggyu announced. He looked at the wolves and back at Hoya, a small smile forming at his lips.
 
"We've decided to let you all go and drop the pursuit of your land." Sunggyu stated. "We hope from now onwards, wolves and vampires can co-exist."
 
The wolves gasped in surprise and looked at each other with hope shimmering in their eyes. "Oh my gosh, did I understand him correctly?" Mihye whispered in awe. "Byunghun oppa did he just say-"
 
"Yes." L.Joe smiled tenderly. "Yes we're saved. You, me and our baby."
 
And as if to show that he really meant what he said, Sunggyu continued on to tell s," Infinite, release them."
 
The infinite boys nodded and went to each and every one of them, ripping the ropes off their hands and feet and freeing them. CAP rubbed his wrist and stared at Woohyun whose face was an emotionless mask.
 
He almost didn't catch it as Woohyun muttered something as he walked away to untie Jihyun. "Treat her well."
 
The wolves were released and so were Hoya and his sisters. Jihyo ran to Sunggyu and threw her hands around him. "Thank you thank you!" she cried. "Thank you so much Sunggyu oppa!"
 
Sunggyu smiled and hugged her. He gestured to the two other sisters and they too ran to him. "Thank you oppa!" they cried. The other Infinite boys too engaged in this massive hug event.
 
Sunggyu looked at Hoya. "You're welcome back to the clan, Hoya. You and your sisters."
 
Hoya broke into a large smile and fist bumped the leader. "Welcome back." Sunggyu chuckled. "Finally." Hoya nodded.
 
The wolves smiled. Everything was turning out alright even though it had seemed desperate just moments ago.

Hoya smiled at his mates. The emptiness in his heart where Miyoung had left was slowly being filled up by other things, like his friends' forgiveness and love. Perhaps he would never forget her, but he would get over it someday.

"What's the first thing you want to do when you get back home, Hoya hyung?" Sungjong asked curiously.

Hoya grinned. "Check out my bed and have a long long nap." he laughed. "You don't know how difficult it is to fall asleep on a bed that's not the one back there even though I bought the best there is in the world. I want to take a long long nap." he eyed his friends. "And perhaps check if my room is still in order and if  you guys threw away everything of mine."

"Of course we didn't." L snorted. "We were waiting for you to return someday. We knew you would."

Hoya smiled, warmth creeping up his heart.

Sunggyu looked at him. "I'm sorry I wasn't understanding in the beginninng." he sighed. "It was difficult to accept a fellow vampire actually fell for a wolf and I thought it was really really impossible to do so. The fact that you actually helped them against us just made me so mad. It wasn't about the land, it was more of the feeling of betrayal."

Hoya  nodded. "I should have told you guys the moment I felt something for Miyoung." he shrugged. "But I didn't know how to talk about it. Besides, it's not important anyway. She has someone else that would love her a million times stronger than the love I can offer."

All of them glanced towards Chunji and Miyoung who were hugging tightly, still celebrating the fact that they weren't going to be dead any time soon. "Aww that's cute." Sungyeol beamed. "I feel like having a hug. Do you feel like having a hug?" he elbowed the one beside him.

Which was unfortunately L.

L's face contorted in disgust and he grimaced. "No." he shot back. "If you dare, I'll snap your head off."

"Aww no need to be shy. I can see the desire in your eyes." Sungyeol wriggled his brows. "You want a hug~" he sang and opened his arms. "You're bloody blind then!" L shouted. "Goddamn it Sungyeol hyung keep your hands off me!!"

Woohyun shook his head in amusement. He looked at Hoya with a soft smile. "By the way, your room may not look to similar from before you left." he warned. "SOMEONE," he instigated. "Went there everyday because he said it had your scent there and he missed you."

"WOOHYUN!" Dongwoo's face reddened. "Can you not please put it in that way? It makes me sound like I'm gay."

"Are you not?" Woohyun asked innocently. "I was under the impression that-"

"Aww come on, he's my rapper half isn't he?" Hoya slung his arm around Dongwoo's neck. "Rapper pals." he fist bumped his hyung.

The Infinite vampires were having one hell of a reunion right there. And on the other side of the room...
 
"We'll see each other someday, Gongchan." Jiyeon mumbled softly. "If fate allows us to."
 
Gongchan gripped her hand. "I want this to work." he pleaded.
 
Jiyeon looked at him with those large innocent eyes of hers. "Me too." she whispered.
 
Gongchan nearly whooped in delight. It was the first time she ever gave any direct indication of her feelings towards him.
 
He pulled her to him and crushed her in a tight hug. "I will miss you every single second." He whispered fiercely. "I'll make this work, trust me."
 
Jiyeon nodded. "I'll be waiting."
 
The wolves were ready to go. Chunji shook hands with Sunggyu to signify the newly established friendship between the wolves and vampires.
 
They stood at the gate, the vampires cowering slightly as the sky showed signs of the sun rising. "Thank you for letting us go." Miyoung looked at Hoya. "You're still Mr Bat, you're welcome back anytime."
 
Hoya smiled. "Good to know."
 
"Hey people, we have to go." Sunggyu gestured to the sun. "Come on." he changed into  bat and flew away. The Infinite boys nodded and followed suit, turning into bats and flying away before the sun rose.
 
"So fast?" Niel gasped. "No wait don't leave."
 
Jihyo looked apologetic and reluctant but she tore herself away from him and followed the rest. "I'll be back."
 
The vampires flew away and the wolves watched them.
 
"So this is it?" Ricky suddenly asked. "We're free?"
 
Chunji looked at Miyoung and smiled, squeezing her hand lightly.
 
Yes they were.

 

 

------

Sorry to those who wanted more fighting action and , but I'm not a fan of violence and war so I've decided to end conflict.