Desperation

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

Chunji glared intensely at Hoya as he led Miyoung to sit down on the couch in the huge guest room. Miyoung sidled near him and he automatically slid an arm around her, pulling her closer.

"You're not going to get away with this." Chunji hissed.

Hoya leaned against the door and raised his brows at them. "And you're going to stop me?" he smirked. "You're not an worthy opponent, Lee Chanhee. Don't waste your time."

Miyoung's eyes flashed angrily. "Don't insult him."

Hoya's eyes darted over to her and he watched her silently. "You like him that much?" he frowned. "I don't get it. Why? I saw you cry so many times when I was a bat visiting you. And all times it was because of him." he jerked his thumb at Chunji.

"I can do better than him." Hoya declared. "I'm bigger, stronger, more capable and manlier. You need someone like that, not a him!"

Chunji growled and Miyoung held him back. "I don't need anyone to survive, but I want Chanhee oppa. I've want Chanhee oppa so much that I've come to need him." she spat. "It isn't the need that drives the want. It's the want that drives the need."

Hoya rolled his eyes. "I love you Miyoung, but you're not making sense." he stated. "You're just confused at the moment and you can't see what you're missing in your life. If you become vampire with me, you'll be able to live the life of luxury like this for the rest of your life." he gestured to the room.

"If this is not good enough for you, I can build another mansion ten times bigger than this." he promised. "I can make you happy. I can shower you with gifts. I can safely say that my love for you is comparable to what Lee Chanhee feels for you. Imagine, you'll be the happiest woman in the world. I don't get why you're not excited."

"Excited?" Chunji retorted, snorting in laughter. "Why the hell would she be happy to be prisoned in this place?"

Hoya let out a hiss and he reached pulled his sleeve back, detaching his silver watch. Both wolves flinched at the object. "I can take you down within a blink of an eye, Lee Chanhee." he growled. "You can die with I just fling this at you."

Chunji snickered. "Oh? At least I'm not the one that's scared of a stupid plant like garlic." he retorted.

Hoya almost flung the watch at Chunji but didn't because he didn't trust his aim when Miyoung was standing so close to him. "She's going to be happy with me." Hoya hissed.

"You're wrong." Chunji spat back.

Chunji's eyes looked stormy and piercing. "If you haven't remembered, you vampires can't go out in the sunlight." he pointed out. "You know what my girl likes most? A leisure walk in the park in the evening. A day out playing tennis. Doing Yoga in the morning out at the lawn."

Miyoung softened as Chunji's hands gripped hers tighter. She rubbed his arm soothingly to calm him down.

"You can't give her any of that." Chunji hissed. "The girl who loves the sun can't be in it. All she has left is the darkness of the night and the occasional brightness from the moon. She's going to be prisoned here all day and only be able to go out at night like a dark creature. Is this what you mean by being the happiest woman in the entire world?" he demanded.

"That's only because she doesn't know the beauty of the night." Hoya defended. "She'll learn to love it, she goes out on full moons doesn't she?"

"Oh and now you know what's a full moon?" Chunji stood up, growing angrily. "Oh right that's the symbolic night every month for us werewolves. Wonder if she'll miss being a wolf."

"She won't because being a vampire would be the best thing that happened in her life!" Hoya snapped back. Both boys were now face to face, glaring each other in the eye.

"That's what you think." Chunji hissed.

"Oppa." Miyoung sighed.

"Yes babe?" Chunji answered without turning back, his eyes fixed on Hoya angrily. "Don't waste your temper on him." Miyoung pulled him away, glaring at Hoya. "He's not worth it."

Chunji nodded, but his hands were still clenched and he trembled from the agitation. Miyoung sighed and rubbed his back, muttering soothing words into his ear.

Hoya flinched at the scene.

He didn't like how Miyoung practically dissed him in the face. She didn't say any bad words but she made him feel worse than ever. She practically meant that he wasn't important enough for her attention and dismissed him so easily.

Hoya let out a low growl and eyed Chunji with utter disdain. That guy was the root of all his problems.

"Just get out of the room, Hoya." Miyoung muttered in a low voice. "You're not welcome here. If you're as nice as you made yourself out to be, give us peace for this one week. That's the least you can do."

Hoya clenched his fists tighter and his eyes narrowed in on Chunji who had wrapped his arms around Miyoung and buried his face in her hair, closing his eyes in desperation of how he couldn't do anything to help his girl.

Hoya strode out of the room and slammed the door, leaning against it and panting in frustration. Why was it so difficult to make her see sense? He's obviously the better choice out of the two so why couldn't she see that?

He heard Chunji getting angry in the room, no doubt cursing Hoya. And then he heard Miyoung sobbing and Chunji's voice softened down to coos and whispers.

And then he heard nothing at all, nothing that he could hear through a door.

Hoya didn't want to think what they were doing inside.

He wanted to die.

 

 

 

"How are your wolves?" Jihyo asked. She smiled brightly at her sisters. "I just realized that the Niel guy is the wolf I thought looked cute the other time when we were spying on Miyoung unnie together with Hoya oppa!" she clapped.

Jihyun rolled her eyes at her sister's slow realization. "I'm stuck with this hard headed girl called Jaemi." she frowned at the memory. "She's snappy and curses so fluently that it almost puts me to shame. Darn ."

Jiyeon shook her head in amusement. "You curse as much as her, unnie."

"Yeah well, whatever." Jihyun shrugged. "That CAP guy is as hot as I remember though. But he's not obedient either and he doesn't agree with Hoya oppa's plans. So for now, I'm mad at both of them. That Ricky wolf is just annoyingly whiny."

Jihyo looked at Jiyeon. "How about your wolves?"

Jiyeon looked down at her hands. "They aren't mine. Nobody belongs to anyone. They're just...in my care." she phrased carefully. "And well, Changjo and Kyungmi are very loving." she remembered Kyungmi and Changjo cuddling and holding each other. "And Gongchan's just...quiet. Thoughtful. Melancholic." she murmured.

"Oh do you know that the Mihye wolf is pregnant?" Jihyo asked. "Her mate L.Joe was really defensive, but it's not like I'll do anything to harm her. I mean they're all Miyoung unnie's friends and MIyoung unnie's going to be our sister-in-law."

"Really? She's pregnant?" Jihyun asked in interest. "So what's she doing here? Coming all the way to 'save' Miyoung, is she crazy?"

Jiyeon bit her lip. "I guess these werewolf ties are very very strong." she looked in the direction of the guest room where Miyoung and Chunji were locked in. "And I wonder if vampire venom can defeat these ties..." she whispered.

All talk were interrupted when Hoya stormed down the stairs angrily, clenching his jaw like he always does when he got pissed. "Damn." he kicked the wall. "Damn damn damn."

"Oppa!" Jihyo gasped.

Hoya blinked and realized his sisters were in the living room as well and he quickly tried to hide his temper. "No use hiding oppa we know you're pissed." Jihyun commented. "What happened?"

Hoya frowned and rubbed his temples, sitting down on the couch beside his sisters. "That darn Lee Chanhee has befuddled Miyoung's mind." he growled. "She won't even consider the possibility of being happy as a vampire with me. She's not listening. She doesn't want to."

He buried his face in his hands. "And you know what? She just dismissed me out of the room like I was such an unimportant person." he groaned. "I would have preferred if she picked a fight with me but shejust dismissed me! I hate how she makes me feel so unwanted."

Jihyo softened and patted her brother's shoulder soothingly. "You're not unwanted, Hoya oppa. She just doesn't know about what she's missing."

Jihyun too comforted her brother but Jiyeon sat back and watched thoughtfully. Perhaps Miyoung knew what she was missing. And she chose otherwise?

Miyoung was a smart girl, and Hoya was definitely attractive. She would have known just what she was missing but she chose Chunji. Because Jiyeon could see what Chunji meant to her and he was her choice.

She sighed to herself and slumped against the couch. What should she do?

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Wow I can say I am honestly EXTREMELY shocked to see some of you actually supporting Hoya-Miyoung couple. WOW. WOW.

It's like the previous fic never even existed, you guys are so easy to sway HAHAHA. You've got to understand in reality love has no right or wrong. When there is one-sided love, that person might really love his guts out but not get anything in return. It doesn't happen in stories because authors try to make happy endings but in reality, it .

I'm starting to think that the 18 year old me is having a too large with you guys...aigoo.