Prisoned

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

Miyoung had been suffering in the company of Hoya before it happened. Perhaps other girls wouldn't call it suffering, but Miyounh thought it was.
 
She desperately wanted to get out of there, she didn't want to be with any other guy besides for Chunji. She had felt so grateful and affectionate to Mr Bat previously.
 
But the way her Mr Bat was behaving right then made her forget all the good things he did. She tried not to hate him, to talk reason with him, but she couldn't.
 
How could she, when he was about to take all the happiness in her life away from her, right from under her nose?
 
Hoya had arrived at Miyoung's room after dinner that night. Miyoung figured she had better eat to reserve her strength lest there came an opportunity to escape.
 
She glanced up at him, displeased by his presence.
 
"Miyoung, please don't make things difficult for me." Hoya had pleaded. "Whether or not you like it, you're going to converted into a vampire. And I'd rather you liked it. Because I can guarantee we would be happy together, I'll give everything you want."
 
Miyoung had swallowed. "I want nothing but my home, my friends, and boyfriend. That's the only way I can stay happy. Can you give me that?" she looked at him pleadingly.
 
Hoya ran his fingers through his hair. "I-"
 
And that was when the alarm rang. For a fraction of a second, Miyoung's superb sight caught Hoya's eyes widening.
 
And then he was gone. Like the wind. Literally.
 
He swept out of the room in a blur with Miyoung barely able to make out his limbs, and she stared in surprise. She heard the other vampires rushing from their rooms, the front door being thrown open.
 
Miyoung ran to the window and her heart skipped a beat.
 
A dozen wolves fighting the four vampires. Miyoung recognized the black wolf up against Hoya, and RR heart gave a leap.
 
"Chanhee oppa." she gasped.
 
She watched the fight in utter anxiety. She hoped her friends would be able to defeat the vampires and she was shocked to see Mihye amongst them.
 
She was pregnant for goodness sake!
 
And then things went wrong. Mihye was captured because of her lack of speed and L.Joe soon followed. The wolves were defeated one by one.
 
Miyoung didn't even know when Jihyo went into the house to get ropes, but when she next saw, her fellow friends were huddling in the corner, ropes tied on their paws.
 
The vampires ushered the wolves in and Miyoung quickly rushed down the stairs. Oh gosh.

 


_____________
 


The moment she descended the stairs, he knew. He caught the whiff of her scent in the air and he whipped his head towards her.
 
"Miyoung!" Chunji screamed in his mind, his eyes trailing her entire body. Thank goodness she looked fine in a single piece, he couldn't bear it if it was any other way.
 
The wolves changed back into their human form, panting as they collapsed on the ground.
 
Miyoung gasped as her eyes fell on her injured and worn out friends. She caught sight of Chunji who looked more than delighted to see her but couldn't rush to her because of the ropes limiting his movement.
 
She rushed to him and threw her hands around him. "Chanhee oppa!" she shrilled. "You came!"
 
Chunji panted into her hair, closing his eyes. "Of course i did, Babo."
 
Hoya's eyes narrowed at the scene and he scanned the wolves in front of him. "So all of you came to take Miyoung back?"
 
Gongchan growled. "We'd never let you harm her!" he responded. "Don't you dare try!"
 
Hoya raises a brow. "Why would I hurt her? She's the girl that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with."
 
"WHAT?" all of them blurted. Chunji turned to look at Miyoung in utter confusion. "What is he talking about?"

Miyoung whimpered and leaned against him heavily. "He says he's going to turn me into a vampire." she whispered, but everyone in the room could hear her. "He says when it's full moon a week later, if he bites me on that night, the venom will be able to take over the wolf blood in me and I'll become a vampire."

The wolves gasped in shock. No way.

"You can't just turn Miyoung noona into a vampire!" Ricky burst out. "That's unfair! You're mutating her, she's not born like that!"

Chunji nodded, growling at Hoya. "And even if you turn her into a vampire, I will still love her and she will still love me. Doesn't matter what she becomes, we love each other and you can't change that!" he snarled.

Hoya smirked. "I've solved this problem thank you very much." he snickered. "My venom can turn her blood to vampire blood, it can also cause her wolf bearings to be lost. This means she'll not feel the love for you anymore, Lee Chanhee. And she'll be indeniably in love with me, because my venom flows in her blood."

The wolves looked at each other in shock. "You can't do that." Kyungmi whimpered quietly. "No.."

Hoya eyed the wolves in front of him. He looked at Miyoung and saw how she cared for her friends and loved them so. "Since it's inevitable that Miyoung will leave your lives a week after, I shall allow Lee Chanhee to be prisoned with Miyoung in the same room." his eyes landed on Miyoung. "Don't say I don't love you."

Miyoung wanted to hurl something at the vampire? Love? He didn't know anything about love, so he better not dare to even whisper that word in front of her face.

"Jihyun, Jihyo, Jiyeon, just pick three wolves each and you have them at your mercy." Hoya ordered. "Make sure they don't run away and you can do whatever you want to your prisoners. They'll just stay till the day where they witness the blood transformation." his eyes grew bright in anticipation.

Hoya turned to Chunji and Miyoung. "And I'll, be tending to you two."

 

 

 

Niel landed heavily on the floor and L.Joe glared at the vampire who pushed him in. "YAH!" he growled. "Why did you do that for?" he barked. "And don't you dare push my mate like that, I'll ing kill you."

Jihyo pouted and held the door open. "Then please go in yourselves. That guy just stared at the room without moving an inch. You've got to understand as vampires it's hard to control my strength. You don't know how many glasses I accidentally crush each morning." she mumbled thoughtfully.

L.Joe helped Mihye into the room, one of the guest rooms in the large mansion with awesome furnishing. But it didn't matter how it looked since it was prison all the same.

Niel sighed as he plopped himself on a chair while L.Joe tended Mihye's every need, letting her lean against him and brushing her beads of perspiration carefully. Jihyo watched in utmost interest, her eyes large and focused on the two mates.

"Do werewolves care for they mates so incessantly of is this Joe guy an exception?" Jihyo asked confusedly.

L.Joe snarled and Mihye held him back, shaking her head. "It's L.Joe you idiot." he barked.

Niel shook his head. "You can't blame L.Joe hyung for caring for Mihye. She's pregnant with their child." he shrugged. "She shouldn't even have come." L.Joe nodded vigorously at Niel's views and frowned at Mihye.

She rolled her eyes. "Aren't I alright now?"

"If you call trapped in a vampire nightmare mansion alright, then okay, you're fine." L.Joe replied sarcastically, lifting her leg to massage her calf. Mihye pushed his shoulder lightly and huffed.

"Hey, this isn't a nightmare mansion!" Jihyo defended. "It's...it's a dream house!" she clapped.

Niel blinked. What the...vampires kill. They don't...clap. Cheerfully. "It's a nightmare mansion because it has you in it." Niel retorted angrily. "Capturing innocent wolves and turning them into vampires. Have you ever thought of individual rights?" he growled.

Jihyo scratched her head. "Not really. Hoya oppa does most of the thinking." she shrugged in a carefree manner. L.Joe rolled his eyes. "And this one's retarded." he whispered.

Jihyo caught that and huffed, leaning against the door. "I'm not retarded. Just stay nice and be good and Hoya oppa will let you guys free after Miyoung unnie's been transformed. Don't worry." she smiled.

And Niel wanted to hurl something at her for smiling so prettily. Blood ers didn't deserve that face.

 

_____________

 

Jihyun's eyes flared as she eyed the three wolves in her guest room.

One innocent cutesy boy, one tigress girl, and one hell of a hot guy. Jihyun eyed CAP, finally able to see him up close and woah, he really did look as hot as she remembered from that night they went peeking.

"Make yourselves at home." Jihyun shrugged carelessly. "Just don't bother me." she settled down on one chair and crossed her arms.

"Let us out you ." Jaemi barked angrily. "You have no right to keep us in here."

Jihyun yawned. She looked at Jaemi from under her eyelids and smirked. "You do remember how the lot of you were defeated by us four vampires do you?" she asked. "And can you really say that you don't deserve to be locked up? You didn't have the skill to free yourself."

"And the talks." Jaemi huffed. "You vampires are all the same, cold blooded, irritating, not a single ounce of compassion in sight."

Jihyun let out an angry breath and settled her gaze on Jaemi who was still going on and on. That female wolf had guts.

Ricky saw the vampire's face and gave a yelp. "Noona! Hush!" he tugged on her sleeve. "Stop!"

"I'll say what I waant to." Jaemi shrugged him off. "Now listen here you vamp, I'll not allow you to ruin any of our lives. Don't you dare hurt Mihye next door, don't you even dare to change Miyoung into a freaking vampire. Our wolf blood will not lose against your venom, . Because wolf blood is stronger than you think and great evils like vampires would easily be defeated by-"

Jihyun suddenly stood up, crossing the room in a flash and raised her hand to slap Jaemi. Just as her hands rose, another hand gripped her wrist tightly to stop her. "Don't you dare." CAP hissed.

Jihyun eyed him. "And what's it to you?" she asked. "This wolf's your mate?" She was secretly disappointed but didn't let it show.

"My buddy's mate, so don't you dare hurt her." CAP threw Jihyun's hand down. "If you're angry about what she said, don't prove that she's right by being a ." he glared.

Jihyun glared back equally intensely and Ricky whimpered. "I'm so not going to survive in this room!" he squeaked.

 

_____________

 

"This is your room." Jiyeon opened the door. "Please don't try to escape, we are very fast." she said in a calm and small voice that resonated through the room.

Changjo helped Kyungmi into the room and Gongchan trailed after, eying the place with utmost suspicion. He frowned at the seat for a long time, wondering if he should sit or would there be nails popping out from the cushion.

"You can sit. Those are chairs, not torture weapons." Jiyeon pointed out.

Gongchan flinched and muttered something under his breath, lowering himself slowly onto the seat. Changjo held Kyungmi to him as she shivered, rubbing his hands on her arms to generate heat.

Jiyeon sat down on a chair at the opposite end of the room and watched them quietly.

The three wolves watched each other in confusion as time ticked by. Wasn't the vampire going to say anything to them? Or torture them? Talk to them? Anything?

Gongchan glanced at the youngest vampire and saw her staring out of the window in a daze. If he hadn't known better he'd have thought she looked like she WANTED to be in the sun. Strange indeed.

Kyungmi let out a loud sneeze that woke Gongchan from his thoughts and he nearly rose to grab tissues for her when he remembered he wasn't her mate. Changjo was.

Changjo took off his jacket and wrapped it around his mate, hugging her tightly. "We're going to be alright, Kyungmi. Be brave." he whispered.

"You feel cold?"

The three wolves looked at the vampire cautiously, the first time she spoke in an hour or so.

Changjo frowned. "Of course we do. We aren't cold blooded like you and it's freezing the hell in here." he pointed out. Jiyeon nearly cracked a smile and she nodded. "I thought it was pretty chilly too. I'll turn on the heater." she moved gracefully to the switch and turned the heater on, closing her eyes as hot air can streaming through the vents.

She sat down again quietly, not bothering the wolves but just quietly watching.

Gongchan met Changjo's gaze and saw the same confusion in his eyes.

He didn't know what to expect in this place. Not with this strange vampire. Not with their friends all locked up. Not with Miyoung turning vamp soon.

And what would happen next would really be out of his expectations.