Swirls Of Feelings

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"What you mean...you..and that Niel wolf..." Hoya blinked at his sister. Jihyo pinked and nodded, biting her lips and playing with her fingers behind her back. "I'm sorry!" she squeaked. "I didn't mean to, but I really like Niel too."

Jihyun looked extremely interested while Jiyeon looked concerned. "But unnie, he's a wolf and Hoya oppa already said we're going to let them go back after Miyoung unnie transforms. What happens then?"

Hoya nodded in agreement. "I mean you two are two different species it's unimaginable."

Jihyo shot her brother a look. "You're the one who kidnapped Miyoung unnie here." she commented. Hoya reddened and he shifted awkwardly. "It's different." he defended, his brotherly instincts kicking in. "Is he even a good person? Jihyo you know how blur and gullible you are, I'm afraid you'll be duped or something!"

"Well but he's already gotten the golden eyes for me." Jihyo pouted. "I don't exactly know what that means but I think it's really important to the wolves."

"Golden eyes?" Jihyun's eyes widened. "Babo you don't know what that means? It means he's already appointed you as his soulmate. Oh gosh I never imagined a wolf developing golden eyes for a vampire."

"See?" Jihyo shot Hoya a triumphant look. Hoya sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fine fine I won't object. But you've got to take responsibility for whatever that happens okay? Make your own decisions because oppa can't help you in this." he looked at Jihyo.

Jihyo beamed and threw her arms around her brother. "Thank you oppa!" she cheered. "I'll be happy I promise! I'll go back to Niel now, buhbye!!!" she ran back to the room to her new boyfriend.

Hoya sighed and rubbed his temples. "You girls grow up so quickly." he muttered under his breath. He frowned at Jihyun and Jiyeon. "Don't you two go falling in love so quickly either okay?"

Jihyun suddenly grew interested in the cushion she was hugging and she exclaimed in a very not Jihyun way. "Omo! There's a hole on the fabric! I'll go mend this, oppa! Bye!" she grabbed the cushion and ran away.

Hoya frowned and looked at Jiyeon. "Is it me or does she look extremely suspicious?"

"Well I guess she's getting closer to CAP." Jiyeon mused in a quiet voice. She looked where Jihyun had went and smiled softly. She knew how frustrated her sister was because of CAP, frustrated because of the attraction to him.

"Another one?" Hoya groaned. "Fine fine I should have guessed." he patted Jiyeon's head. "I trust you won't be rash in your feelings, maknae?"

Jiyeon pondered for a bit and nodded. "I won't be rash, oppa. I've never been rash." she muttered quietly. "But that only means if I make a decision, it's well thought and I'm completely sure of what I'm doing. You'll have to understand and support me then."

Jiyeon stood up. "I'll be going back to the room, oppa." she left him too.

Hoya stared at his sisters and blinked. "Are they all falling in love under my nose?" he frowned. He sighed and bit his lip. "Why are my sisters more successful than me? Miyoung hasn't even spared me more than ten words each day." he grumbled.

 

 

 

"Oh man I never thought Niel would be so gross." L.Joe flinched. "Oh man why are we trapped her with those two?"

Mihye giggled lightly and shook her head in amusement. After Jihyo and Niel had gotten together, they practically ignored the other two wolves in the room as they cuddled at the other corner, watching movies and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Mihye turned to look at the couple and saw Niel smiling dreamily at Jihyo while she laughed at the show. She turned to tell him something and he interrupted her words as he pressed his lips to hers.

"Look at that!" L.Joe scoffed. "How corny can he get?"

Mihye rolled her eyes at her mate and elbowed him. "If you don't remember, you do that quiet often." Mihye frowned. "I can never finish my sentence because you'll always mhhff-" L.Joe leaned down to peck her lips with an amused smile.

Mihye shot him a look and L.Joe raised his brows. "What? Like this?" he grinned.

"You're retarded Byunghun oppa." Mihye rolled her eyes, hiding a smile. L.Joe pulled her towards him and tightened his arms around her, chuckling. He tried ignoring the other couple in the room but the other two kept giggling and laughing and chatting loudly.

"Ugh." L.Joe finally burst out after tolerating for another fifteen minutes. "They're so noisy!"

Mihye opened to say something when the noise from next door made her stop. She blinked at L.Joe and both Niel and Jihyo turned towards the next door room. "I think they're going at it again." Jihyo murmured.

"Who?" Niel asked curiously.

Jihyo let out a giggle. "My unnie."

-----

"They're going at it again." Jaemi groaned. "Why can't they just get a room? We're suffocating in the ." she complained.

Ricky nodded in agreement as he peeked at CAP and Jihyun who were screaming and shouting at each other once again. "You just digust me, Jihyun!" CAP growled. "Why don't you leave us alone?"

"Oh yeah that's what you told me just fifteen minutes ago but you were the one who was screaming for me five minutes later for water." Jihyun retorted. "Do you want me here or not?"

CAP huffed. "Well I"m just pissed at you!" he growled. "What right do you have to look so..."

"y, hot, desirable." Jaemi muttered under her breath.

"Anyway," CAP cleared his throat. "You're obviously a like Jaemi said because you aren't doing anything to help us get out of here and you're allowing your brother to turn Miyoung into a vampire!" he blurted.

For once, Jihyun's reply didn't come immediately. CAP raised his eyes to look at her and realized she looked...hurt. He flinched, he didn't mean to hurt her."Hey I-"

"Shut up." Jihyun snapped. She thought they had something after there five days in the same room. But he called her a again and somehow it had hurt her, and she had always imagined herself as a female version of iron man. It surprised her.

She glared at him, her eyes flashing with fire for the first time in the few days. "I love my brother, and I will support whatever he does. If you're not happy with this right here," she pointed at herself and CAP flinched. "Let's have a duel."

Jaemi and Ricky blinked. "Duel?" they echoed.

CAP frowned at Jihyun in confusion. "What-"

"A duel. Right now." Jihyun demanded. "Let's get it over once and for all." she growled. "Let's go to the yoga room and fight it out. Determine the winner. Right now."

CAP flinched. "Hey if this is about what I called you, you don't need to-"

"Right. Now." Jihyun hissed. She stormed to the door and threw it open, striding out. "Jaemi and Ricky both of you stay where you are don't even dare to go anywhere. There are alarms everywhere." she hollered.

Jaemi and Ricky looked at CAP who was still standing where he was. "What are you doing?" Jaemi poked him. "She asked you to go."

"But..she's going to kill me." CAP hissed. "She's still a vampire damn it."

"An attractive vamp though." Ricky piped up, causing CAp to pink. "Go on, she's waiting to kill you."

CAP frowned at both of them. "Are you two that excited for me to die?" Both Ricky and Jaemi nodded. CAP groaned and followed after Jihyun, trudging as slowly as possible. Jihyun frowned at him, her arms crossed in front of her and tapping her feet.

CAP shuffled over to her. "Hey I didn't mean what I sai-"

"In there now." Jihyun pointed to the room. "Since I'm faster and stronger, you're allowed to use one weapon. Dagger, sword, or whatever. No guns, I'm not stupid." she instructed. "One minute to choose, we'll start after."

CAP gaped as her as she pointed at a few weapons on the ground and he frowned at her. "I'm not going to use those weapons." he protested. "Are you mad? I can get you hurt."

"Oh?" Jihyun whipped around suddenly and aimed a punch at his face. "Then we'll start now." CAP caught her fist (barely) and pushed it away, almost not making it in time to dodge her kick.

"Hey just listen to me!" CAP hollered, grabbing her wrists. "I don't want to fight you!"

"I don't care!" Jihyun cried, aiming another punch at his stomach but hit his arm instead. CAP nearly hollered at her strength. "You will fight me and we will determine a winner you !" she hit his chest, this time lighter. "You meanie!"

CAP grabbed her wrists and made her look at him. "I'm not going to fight you!" he repeated.

"I thought you would want to kill this huh?" Jihyun struggled out of his grip and continued pounding his chest in not so light hits. "So I'm giving you a chance! Do it! Kill me!"

"Will you just listen to me? I DON'T WANT YOU DEAD!" CAP hollered. Jihyun panted and her fists stopped pounding at his chest. "I didn't mean what I said, I was trying to tell you. You're not a . You're not." CAP whispered.

Jihyun trembled as CAP slowly pulled her hands away, shifting closer to her. "I'm scared." Jihyun whispered. "You're a wolf. I'm not supposed to feel this way." she whispered in a totally un-Jihyun way. She looked vulnerable at that instant.

"I'm not supposed to feel this way for you either." CAP admitted. "I didn't mean anything I said for the past few days. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and though there are other pretty wolves out there, you're the prettiest to me."

Jihyun blinked up at him as CAP inched closer to her. Her eyes fluttered close and she leaned into his embrace. Just as their lips were about to touch...

"What in the world? Not you too, Jihyun!" Hoya frowned.

CAP and Jihyun looked at each other. Uh-oh.

 

 

 

"Why are they so noisy next door?" Gongchan asked curiously. "Are your sisters torturing my friends?" he frowned.

Jiyeon blinked. "No." she shook her head. "They're too busy falling in love with your friends for torturing." she said as a matter of factly.

The wolves in her room blinked. "Huh?" Changjo blurted. Jiyeon shook her head, pinking as she lowered her head. "I'll let your friends talk to you themselves." she murmured, shy.

Gongchan watched her in curiosity, that was the first time he saw some pink in her pale cheeks and she looked pretty with it. The other wolves dismissed the topic since Jiyeon wasn't going to tell them anything and Kyungmi and Changjo picked up another romance movie to watch.

Both of them laughed and chattered while Gongchan sat at another corner of the room uneasily, feeling like the largest lightbulb in the world. Jiyeon sat on the other end, reading a book and peeking at him once in a while.

She couldn't help but notice how there was this melancholy in his eyes every time he looked at Changjo and Kyungmi. She heard from Hoya that Gongchan had liked Miyoung before but she turned out to be Chunji's mate. But from what she saw, she thought he kind of fancied Kyungmi.

Was that why he looked sad? Because he couldn't get her?

Before she knew what she was doing, Jiyeon rose from her chair. "Gongchan, please come with me." she left the room.

Gongchan blinked at the other two who shrugged, not understanding. "Just go Chansik oppa, I don't think Jiyeon will hurt you. She doesn't look like that." Kyungmi assured.

Gongchan nodded and followed where Jiyeon down the stairs. They reached the front door and Jiyeon made sure to stand far away from it. "Here are the keys, I'll let you go out for a walk. Please come back in an hour." she placed a single key in his palm.

Gongchan raised his brows. "Wait..what?"

"I'm letting you take a breather." Jiyeon told him simply. "You look like you need it."

Gongchan stared at her in confusion. Why? It didn't seem logical to him, they were supposed to be prisoned so why...? Just because he looked like he needed it she's letting him out? What if he escapes?

"Don't try to run away." Jiyeon seemed to understand what he was thinking. "Unless you want to get me into trouble. I'm going to trust you on this."

"Won't you get into trouble? Why are you doing this?" Gongchan stared.

"I told you, I trust you. I won't get into trouble unless you try to run away." Jiyeon shrugged. "And you must miss the sun. You look like you were suffering in there with Kyungmi and Changjo."

"You could tell?"

"Yeah."

Jiyeon gave him a tiny smile. "An hour. Please come back, and close the door behind you. Don't let the sun in, I'll die." Jiyeon picked her book and went to the couch to sit down.

Gongchan watched as she calmly flipped to the page where she last stopped and continued reading, not at all worried that he would run away. Gongchan stared at the key in his hand, this was his way out. He could run away just like that.

He looked back at Jiyeon and slowly softened.

No, he wasn't going to. He'd like to stay around for a while longer.

 

 

----

Hey I'm back :)

I guess some of you didn't read my letter to you guys I posted the last chapter. It was a letter plus my informing you guys that I was going overseas. I'm now back. YAY.

Anyway, I just really wanted to thank you guys for all the support here, in case you guys don't read my blog.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that I won the Author of the Year awards when I came back from my trip! Oh my goodness. And not only that, but Story of the Year and also Best Original Character Byul from My Bodyguard Princess! LE FAINTS. Where did you guys get all this info anyway!

I never expected any of this and just...THANK YOU. I can't thank you guys enough.

Thank you for all your support through these days and I will continue writing more and hopefully, better stories.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.