His Plan

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

Chunji ran.
 
His legs and forehands were burning with the heat from the friction with the concrete pavement. At the back of his mind, he vaguely recalled running just as quickly the previous time when Miyoung disappeared and the vampires attacked.
 
His heart was thumping so loudly in his chest and he felt like he couldn't breathe. Not without her.
 
And he was screaming, howling, the distress so eminent in his call that he saw some of the other wolves peek out of their homes at him.
 
Chunji felt himself burning top to toe due to the fact that he had changed forms in broad daylight instead of full moon. It hurt so much.
 
He hardly registered it all.
 
He reached the ministry where some of his friends were already there working. He didn't want to alert his parents and hers because the previous vampire attack had already taken a toll on their health.
 
He howled.
 
Gongchan, Kyungmi and Changjo rushed down from the top floors. CAP, who had been there for some administrative work, too hurried over.
 
L.Joe and Mihye came soon after, dragging Ricky, Jaemin and Niel together with them.
 
They frowned at Chunji who looked so positively disarranged. "What happened?" CAP demanded.
 
Chunji panted and a tear trickled down his muzzle. He failed her entirely. How could that vampire get to her when she had been sleeping beside him? How could he not know?
 
"Miyoung's gone. Kidnapped." Chunji howled in one breath. He looked so sad that Mihye wanted to go over to hug him.
 
"She wasn't around when I woke up. I don't know what time in the night she was taken." Chunji continued. "I followed her scent down to the front lawn and...I..I detected a strong mix of vampire scent. There had been more than one. Possibly three or four."
 
Everyone gasped.
 
How did the vampires manage to get in once again? And why hadn't they taken Chunji? Why only Miyoung?
 
"Come on, we've got to save Miyoung noona." Ricky urged, changing forms and groaning at the pain.
 
The gang of them too changed forms while L.Joe frowned at Mihye. "You're not going." L.Joe growled. "For goodness sake, you're pregnant Mihye!"
 
Mihye gave him a look. "Do you think I'm going to let you go against those vampires and wait here alone?" she choked. "What if you don't come back? If we die, we die together, Byunghun oppa."
 
L.Joe flinched. "Mihye...the baby-"
 
"Will be fine." Mihye cut him off. She stretched and changed forms into a dark brown wolf. She howled at L.Joe to change forms and ran after the rest of the gang who had taken off.
 
L.Joe sighed and changed into a similar brown wolf and followed after her. They were going to save Miyoung, yes.
 
But he was going to make sure his mate would be alright.

 


______________
 


"Can you smell it?" Chunji howled urgently. "Her scent. It's faint but there."
 
The wolves had returned to the front lawn of the couple's apartment and sniffed around.
 
"Faint. Very faint." Niel frowned at the breeze that was getting stronger. "We better get going before the scent disappears."
 
The gang of wolves followed the scent, weaving in and out of the roads until they finally reached the boundary.
 
They arrived at a trap door sort of thing hidden in the bushes, that had taken several minutes of intense searching.
 
"What's this?" Gongchan frowned.
 
"It leads to the outside." Ricky noted, smelling the mosses and greens in the trapdoor that had tunneled out of the boundary.
 
"And by the looks of it it had been here for a long time." Jaemi added. "Whoever that Vampire is, this wasn't his first visit. And he may just have spied on Miyoung all this while."
 
Chunji let out a soft growl. *Ill find you, Miyoung. I promise with my life.*

 

 

 


Miyoung stared at the vampire in front of her in utter surprise. Or rather, shock.
 
Did she hear what he just said? She must have made a mistake. He can't have just confessed that he-
 
"You love me?" Miyoung asked in a strained voice. "You? Me?" her eyes were wide with surprise and she gulped mouthfuls of air, gaping at him.
 
Hoya bit back a smile amusedly as he watched her reaction. He didn't fall for her for the wrong reasons. This girl was undeniably adorable in the strangest times.
 
"You're lying!" Miyoung spluttered. "You can't love me!"
 
"Well I do." Hoya cut in. "I'm not lying for goodness sake. I raised sufficient evidence to prove of my love, haven't I?"
 
The vampire triplets giggled at their oppa's attempt on confession. How cute.
 
"How do I know you weren't lying about those either?" Miyoung quickly refuted. "You did save me, but maybe it wasn't for the reason you claimed. You can't love me, it's impossible!" she shook her head, refusing to believe him.
 
"Why?" Hoya looked absolutely perplexed.
 
"Because you're a vampire and I'm a wolf!" Miyoung responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
"And besides," she paused, her eyes glittering in a slight trance. "I already have Chanhee oppa."
 
"That didn't stop the Gongchan guy from courting you even after you were declared mates with Lee Chanhee did it?" Hoya asked as a matter of factly.
 
"I brought you here so you could be the mistress of the house." Hoya grabbed her hand, his fingers icy cold. "We can live happily ever after here. You may not love me now, but you'll come to have feelings for me some day."
 
Miyoung wrenched her hand away form Hoya and smirked. "That's when you don't know us wolves well." she declared. "We will never betray our mates. If we fall in love, it's like we're genetically modified to do so. It's impossible for me to love you while I love Chanhee oppa."
 
She glared at him. "And you should sure as hell believe I love him."
 
Hoya looked at her amused while the vampire triplets giggled.
 
"What's so funny!" Miyoung demanded. If this Hoya guy was telling the truth, she was too.
 
She could never give him her heart because she didn't want to. She couldn't.
 
"Because you're ignorant, Miyoung." Jihyo smiled.
 
Jihyun nodded. "And for Jihyo to say that, it means a lot."
 
Miyoung glared at them, clenching her fists. "And what am I missing then?" she questioned with raised brows.
 
Hoya chuckled. "Your werewolf blood prevents you from loving someone other than your mate. So it boils down to your blood problem, doesn't it?"
 
Hoya slowly smiled. "And what if the blood flowing through you isn't werewolf blood any longer?"
 
Miyoung's eyes widened and she gasped. "But you...you can't-"
 
"Yes I can, Miyoung." Hoya smiled a little too sinisterly. A little too obsessed. "And I will do it to make you mine."
 
"On the full moon night slightly more than a week later," Hoya murmured. "You change into your wolf form, your werewolf blood rushing most passionately in your veins."
 
"At this time if I bite you, my vampire venom would seep into your blood, changing your components from its very fundamental form, from each atom each molecule each DNA." Hoya grinned. "And it would take less than a day for the blood transformation to take place."
 
"Then," Hoya leaned forward, his eyes glittering with anticipation. "You'll be a vampire, like me."
 
Miyoung leaned back against her seat. "No." she breathed.
 
"Oh yes Miyoung!" Jihyun grinned. "We can't wait to welcome you into our family!"
 
Jihyo too clapped while Jiyeon watched all this with an emotionless expression, an occasional frown bubbling with disdain appearing on her face.
 
She didn't support this too much, but since her brother loved this woman so much, she didn't have any other say.
 
Hoya leaned forward and lifted a lock of Miyoung's brown curls to his mouth, pressing a kiss on them.
 
"Excited, my lady?" he mused, and Miyoung could sense his excitement. He had apparently planned for this for a long time.
 
Miyoung let out a wrecked sob and tore herself away. "NEVER!"
 
She ran back to "her" room and collapsed on the bed, her body trembling heavily with cries.
 
"No I can't." she whispered brokenly. "I'm a werewolf. What about my parents, my home? What about Chanhee oppa?"
 
"Please come get me soon, Chanhee oppa." Miyoung cried. "Before it's too late."
 

 

 

-----

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)