Triple Date

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"Miyoung." Chunji murmured into her neck. "Miyoung we've got to wake up for L.Joe would kill me for being late." he groaned. "Babe."

Miyoung shook her head and buried her face into her pillow while Chunji buried his into her hair. He had his arms wrapped around her waist from her back and their legs were entangled together like always.

"I dawn wanna gooo.." Miyoung slurred sleepily. "You go yourself Chanhee oppa."

Chunji frowned slightly and tightened his grip around her waist. Honestly, he didn't want to get up either. Why should he want to when lying in bed with the love of his life is the happiest happiness he could ever find?

Darn that Ricky for suggesting another triple date.

"It's not a triple date if I go alone, Miyoung." Chunji reluctantly said, opening his eyes and peering over her shoulder at her sleeping face. He chuckled lightly at her annoyed expression and brushed her hair from her face. "Miyoung wake up."

"Then have a double and a half date." Miyoung said flatly without opening her eyes. Chunji laughed heartily, sitting up and pulling her up with him. "Miyoung-g-g-g-g..." he sang, pulling her on his lap. "Wake up and let's go on that date." he patted his cheeks. "And I'll give you a BIIIIIIGGGG~~~ kiss." he bargained.

Miyoung opened one eye and laughed. "No thanks. Morning breath."

Chunji raised a brow. "Are you telling me that I, the incredible Lee Chanhee has morning breath?" he thundered. Miyoung sniffed and nodded. "Definitely." she tapped his nose.

Before Chunji could say another word, Miyoung ran off his lap to the bathroom laughing heartily. Chunji just shook his head and smiled amusedly. "Now that's one way of waking her up." he muttered.

He put his palm to his mouth and let out a breath, sniffing it. "Do I really have morning breath?" he wondered out loud.

 

 

 

The couple met with the Jae-ky, Mi.Joe couple at the mall where they were supposed to meet. Thankfully, they weren't late but they were still the last pair to arrive.

"Omo Omo I can't wait to go on this triple date!" Ricky hopped around happily, clapping his hands as they moved towards the cinema. Chunji threw a glance at L.Joe boredly. "Is it me or is he the only one excited about this amongst us six?" he raised a brow.

L.Joe nodded surely. "No doubt about that."

The girls were walking together on the other hand, and Miyoung kept shooting glances at Mihye. Mihye looked tired and pale, but she didn't miss the looks Miyoung sent her. "What's up girl?" she demanded. "Spill."

Miyoung giggled, shrugging. "Nothing, just wondering about something I noticed the other day."

Jaemi blinked. "Am I missing something?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if L.Joe brought you to the doctors yet, since you didn't look too well the other day." Miyoung asked innocently. Mihye immediately pinked and she fiddled with her fingerse behind her back. "Yeah. It's nothing." she quickly strode forward to find L.Joe.

Miyoung laughed quietly to herself while Jaemi looked completely fuddled. "I don't get it." she retorted like a guy. "What's going on?"

Miyoung patted Jaemi's shoulder and chuckled. "You'll understand soon." she grinned. "As long as that couple's ready to tell."

The six of them went into the cinema and got tickets for Avengers. They got seated and waited for the movie to start. Each couple shared popcorn and drinks and waited as the trailers rolled by.

"Hey, you warm enough?" L.Joe whispered to Mihye. "Need my jacket?"

Mihye shook her head, smiling softly. "I'm fine Byunghun oppa. I'm not invalid or anything." she chided. L.Joe pouted and kissed her temple lightly and bumped shoulders with her. "Tell me if you don't feel right. I'll get us out of here." he promised.

Mihye smiled at her perfect mate and blushed. He was wonderful.

The movie started and Chunji whistled when the Black Widow appeared. Miyoung suddenly felt intense dislike for Scarlett Johansson. She shot Chunji and glare but realized he was smirking at her all the time.

Realizing he only did it to test her reaction, Miyoung elbowed him hard in the tummy and rolled her eyes. "Retard."

Jaemi on the other hand started getting into all the technical talk and anticipating the fighting scenes. Ricky looked over her head and saw the other two couples cuddling together while his girl totally ignored him while watching the movie.

Ricky pouted.

"Noona.." Ricky murmured, darting closer. He attempted to put an arm around her shoulder when Jaemi shrugged his arm off. "Don't disturb, the movie's playing." she shushed him.

Ricky's face fell and he sulked, cowering back into his own seat. Jaemi watched the movie for a bit until she found it a bit odd that the guy beside her wasn't annoying her anymore. A Ricky that wasn't annoying was .... not Ricky.

She glanced at him and saw that he was sulking sadly beside her and she rolled her eyes, biting back a smile. She slowly leaned back and moved closer to him, putting her head on his shoulder. Ricky blinked in surprise and looked at her questioningly.

Jaemi blinked back innocently. "What? Watch the movie." she shrugged, snuggling closer.

Ricky slowly smiled and rested his head against hers. His tigress noona.

 

 

 

The movie ended and the three couples went to a nearby fastfood restaurant for lunch due to Mihye's sudden appetite for cheese burgers. They were all surprised when L.Joe came back with four cheese burgers for the two of them.

"Woah hyung, you're eating three cheese burgers?" Ricky blinked in surprise. Even he didn't eat that many.

L.Joe shrugged while Mihye pinked. "Uhm, it's for me." Mihye took three burgers while L.Joe had one. All eyes widened around them and Jaemi blinked. "Woah, since when did you eat this much, Mihye?" she asked in surprise. "I don't mean it's a bad thing really but it's still surprising."

"I uhm, I'm just hungry often." Mihye bit into a cheese burger.

L.Joe ruffled her hair affectionately and shot all of them a glare, warning them not to say anything about his mate's new diet. All of them kept mum but curious. Chunji leaned over to Miyoung secretly.

"Don't you think it's weird that Mihye's eating this much?" Chunji asked. "It's so weird."

Miyoung chuckled. "It's normal for women to eat more and have cravings when they're pr-" she stopped herself. "When they're...not feeling the same."

Chunji scratched his head. "Not feeling the same?" he asked incredulously. "I don't get it."

Miyoung pushed his head away with a finger at his forehead. "If you do, I'd be afraid." she laughed.

Chunji wrinkled his nose and ate his fish fillet burger.

The others made strange observations about Mihye that day.

1. She ate a lot. Not considering the three burgers she ate for lunch (which she finished everything), she ate two ice creams, a packet of chips, two boxes of onigiri balls, another large Slurpee from 7-11 and a extra large serving of popcorn chicken. Alone, L.joe didn't even help her finish.

2. She went to the toilet a whole lot of times which was pretty annoying but none of the boys dared said anything because L.Joe sent them death glares. She went to the bathroom twice during lunch, and almost once everytime they went to shop around a store.

3. L.Joe seemed especially attentive. And not to mention hostile to anyone who seemed to get close to her. Not that he wasn't in the past, but this L.Joe seemed unbearable. He looked like he would cut off someone's head if they just dared to touch Mihye with a finger. Scary indeed.

Chunji and Ricky elbowed each other, frowning. "What do you think is happening?" Chunji asked. "I think Miyoung knows but she doesn't want to tell me."

Ricky scratched his head. "I don't know. If you don't know of course I don't, hyung." he declared. "But I'm soooo curious I feel uncomfortable from within! I hafta know!"

They debated about it for a long time until the truth revealed itself.

The gang was shopping in one of the stores when a man accidentally bumped into Mihye from behind. She stumbled a few steps and L.Joe literally ran from the opposite side of the store to save her. Literally, no kidding.

He was with Ricky and Chunji, listening to the new CD releases when he was suddenly gone. THey turned and saw L.Joe beside Mihye, holding onto her to keep her from falling.

And boy did he look angry.

"WILL YOU LOOK WHERE'RE YOU'RE GOING?" L.Joe barked at the man. "Are you going to pay if you hurt my girl and my child?"

Ricky and Chunji blinked at each other. "A CHILD?" they shrieked together.

Jaemi gasped in surprise and looked at Miyoung. "You knew?" Miyoung giggled and nodded while Jaemi showered her with little punches on the shoulder. "I can't believe you didn't tell me! I was curious the whole afternoon."

"Watch where you're going or I'll tear your head off." L.Joe growled. Mihye shook her head at him and he calmed down, tightening his hold on her. "You alright?" he nuzzled her cheek.

Mihye nodded. "Yeah. I think the baby's fine too."

L.Joe smiled, relieved. "Thank goodness. I almost died of anxiety."

"And we're dying of curiosity. More details, now!" Ricky and Chunji demanded.