Where did you go?

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

Hoya returned to the werewolf den day after day. The other Infinite Vampires were rather surprised that he was so enthusiastic about finding searching for the werewolves now, because he had been the most uninterested out of them before.

Hoya seemed to always be the first one to leave and the last one to return, even though he always said he didn't manage to find anything out.

This day was no different, Hoya went back to the werewolf community again after satisfying his thirst with a wild boar first, and flying straight to Miyoung's house. He kind of knew where everything was in the neighbourhood now, but the place he liked best was Miyoung's apartment. If only that Chunji didn't live there too.

That day, Hoya flew straight through the window because they were open. However, he didn't see Miyoung anywhere in the bedroom.

He figured she might be in the living room but she wasn't as well. He searched the whole house but didn't see her anywhere, which was utterly strange. He kind of memorised her schedule and knew that she always returned home straight from school.

He shrugged, deciding to fly to her school to find her as well. He was careful to merge with the other birds in the sky so that no one could make out his wings that had sharper edges and shoot him down. He scanned the place carefully until he saw who he had come for.

His heart skipped a beat and he was ready to plunge down to see Miyoung, when he realized she was talking to someone else. A girl with reddish short hair, wearing ridiculously high heels, a tight- skirt and a sleek jacket.

Hoya didn't like this girl from first sight and he hid himself in one of the gaps between the walls and the roof, listening in on their conversation.

"Hi?" Miyoung responded hesitantly as the red haired girl tapped her on the shoulder. "Sena sshi is anything the matter?"

The girl, evidently called Sena, rolled her eyes and shoved a stack of pictures into Miyoung's hands. Miyoung looked down at them and her eyes widened, letting out a gasp. Hoya wondered what they were and squinted from above. His eyes too widened.

They were pictures of Chunji and Sena, kissing and holding hands and acting very much like a couple. And the main thing was that on these pictures there were dates written on them.

And these pictures were taken on less than one week before.

Hoya felt this surge of rage run through him and he desperately wanted to change back into a vampire to look for that idiot Chunji, punching him straight in the gut, if not for the fact that sunlight would hurt his vampire form.

His eyes shot to Miyoung's face and he saw that she had paled visibly, and was even trembling slightly. It seemed like an awful shock and Hoya knew more than anything that it had to hurt, especially when she had just told him the previous night that she was in love with Chunji.

"What is this?" Miyoung finally spoke up, her voice shaking terribly. Hoya wanted to be right there beside her, rubbing her arms to soothe her pain.

Sena harrumphed triumphantly. "These are evidences that you and Chunji oppa should separate as quickly as possible." she growled.

She narrowed her eyes at Miyoung. "You aren't worthy of him, Park Miyoung. He needs someone more, like me." she seethed. "I don't care if you two are mates now, but as long as the golden eyes haven't appeared, I still stand a chance."

"But then again," Sena looked Miyoung up and down. "You aren't enough to keep Chunji oppa's interest anyway.

Hoya's blood boiled. He was seriously thinking about changing into his Vampire state now, even if it would hurt like hell. He just HAD to punch that in the face. HARD.

Sena grinned. "I have no doubt that as soon as Chunji gets rid of you, he'll come to me and we'll mate." she smirked. "I have no doubt that I can satisfy him and we will have many beautiful babies."

"Leave him soon Park Miyoung. As soon as the decree is passed." Sena grumbled and stalked off.

Hoya pointed a middle finger at Sena as best as he could with his wings, and he quickly looked over to Miyoung worriedly. He saw her clutch the photos tightly and swallowing hard, as if she suddenly couldn't take in any oxygen.

She sank to her knees and sobbed, tears streaming down her face. Her every sob and tear tore Hoya's heart and made him hate Chunji even more. He wanted to be the one whom Miyoung's heart belonged to. He wanted to be the one who could wipe away her every tear and make her smile again.

And he also knew that it was virtually impossible because werewolves would never cheat on their mates. Chunji might be involved with another girl, but werewolves would NEVER EVER mate with another wolf besides their mate.

And Hoya knew Miyoung well enough. She would never get romantically involved with another guy when she had a mate because it went against her morals. And more so because she was already in love with Chunji. Hoya wouldn't have fallen in love with her if she was such an easy woman anyway.

Hoya had a desperate urge to tear that stupid Lee Chanhee into pieces for causing Miyoung so much pain. That bastard.

 

 

 

He soon realized that what happened between Chunji and Hong Sena wasn't how the made it out to be.

He returned to the werewolf community earlier than usual and noticed that the school had some sort of sport event going on right there. He scratched his head with his wing, interested. The Vampires were too cool and emotionless to do any of such thing, and more importantly because they couldn't go out in the sun so they couldn't enjoy such games.

He watched, perched from a tree, as the werewolves chose their partners for the games.

A few other wolves partnered up, bickering slightly on who should partner each other. Hoya couldn't care less about them, really, but he did know a few of their names. Kyungmi, Changjo, L.Joe or something (he snickered at that one) and that bastard guy called Gongchan who apparently liked Miyoung as well.

He didn't care about them as they settled their partner things, but watched as Miyoung struggled to choose hers. He knew she didn't dare ask Chunji anymore when she saw that red haired hang off Chunji's arm like a leech and ended up partnering with Gongchan. (Another bastard to him, really)

Chunji looked absolutely shocked that she chose Gongchan and Hoya wondered why. If he didn't love Miyoung, of course he didn't he was fooling around with other girls right? But if he didn't love her, why would the act of her choosing another partner for a stupid game make him so....hurt?

Because there wasn't any other word to describe the emotion that settled on Chunji's face after the initial disbelief wore off. He was hurt, utterly utterly hurt even though he tried to hide it. Hoya frowned, he really didn't get it.

They had a few games, the first one being this strange game that Hoya didn't see before. It involved tying the legs, one from each person, together. Some three legged race thingy.

Hoya thought it looked absolutely ridiculous and couldn't imagine any of the Infinite vampires degrading themselves to doing something like that, but then again he thought it looked fun. Maybe if the Vampires didn't act so high and mighty all the time they could have some fun.

There came a few other games, but Hoya wasn't paying attention. He saw how furious Chunji was everytime Gongchan moved closer to Miyoung, and it looked like it killed him. Hoya was disturbed too, but he didn't understand why Chunji acted that way. was it because he felt possessive?

And then came this twister game. Hoya watched as Gongchan moved so close to Miyoung such that his lips accidentally brushed against Miyoung's cheek. Chunji lost it right then and Hoya could understand completely, because he wanted to tear Gongchan's head out of his fair body right then.

"Change. Partners. Now." Chunji glowered at Gongchan."I will not allow you kissing my mate even if it's only on the cheek or it's accidental. Change. Now!" he barked.

And then that red haired started to add some of her comments here and there and then....the truth was revealed.

Those photos were real, they had been taken by some of Sena's friends. But they had changed the date and Hoya realized how dumb he was for not realizing that. Apparently Miyoung didn't either. Perhaps they were both so convinced of the fact that Chunji didn't care for her that they managed to turn their minds from the truth.

And Chunji was mad.

He began screaming at Miyoung because she didn't trust him. I know I was a play wolf before, but what I don't understand is how you think I still am one. Haven't I shown you how I've changed? Have you seen me go out with any other girls lately? How can you not trust me, Miyoung?" he asked.

"If you had trust me," Chunji continued. "The other motherers wouldn't even have had a chance to tear us apart. But they would have succeeded if not for Sena's stupidity to spill things out."

He looked at Miyoung. "And because you didn't trust me, you didn't trust us, you go to your Chansik oppa even knowing how he likes you?" he retorted.

He growled loudly and the crowd took a step away from him in unison.

"I'm disappointed in you, Park Miyoung." Chunji whispered. "Very very disappointed."

He stormed off, pushing people out of the way and glaring daggers at anyone who seemed to want to say anything.

Miyoung sank to the ground and sobbed. Hoya frowned, glaring at Chunji as he stormed off. Yes he would have been angry if he was in Chunji's shoes, but did he have to embarrass her in front of everyone?

And hell, if she didn't care for him she wouldn't have minded what he did with other girls right? The girl was just jealous, didn't girls have the right to get jealous? Hoya would do anything to have Miyoung feel jealous about another girl sticking to him.

Hoya shook his head at Chunji. *Immature. I'd make a better boyfriend for Miyoung any day. You don't deserve her Lee Chan hee.*

 

 

 

Hoya flew back to his home nearly the next sunrise, which was something like night for the vampires.

His three sisters ran out to meet him. "OPPA!" Jihyo hurled herself at him and hugged him, followed by Jiyeon and Jihyun. Hoya softened and hugged them back. "What's up girls?" he mused.

Jihyun raised her brows. "More like what's up oppa?" she asked sarcastically. "You're the one who had been gone since day and you return at sunrise! We almost sent out a search party but figured perhaps you fell asleep again like you always do these days."

Hoya bit his lip. He didn't like lying to his sisters.

But he didn't want anyone knowing where he was either. And knowing how guillible his second sister Jihyo was, it wouldn't take five minutes to trick information out of her.

"Where do you go, Oppa?" Jiyeon frowned. "We're worried."

Hoya kissed all of their foreheads. "Mianhae, next time I'll try to be earlier okay? I promise." he hooked his pinky with each of them and retired to his room.

The girls were appeased and went back to bed as well. They didn't know the clan leader was standing at their window, listening in.

The girls might not have realized, but he certainly did. Because Hoya hadn't even answered their question.