Niel's Moment

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"I tell you, I need to piss!" CAP roared.

Jihyun growled at him ferociously and snarled. "Do you think I care?" she eyed him. "If you want to piss, do it in some empty bottle around because I'm not letting you out."

CAP growled. This vampire was seriously testing his patience.

With his face, he usually had no problem intimidating anybody or any creature, young or old, male or female. When CAP wanted you to be scared of him, you sure as hell would be.

This Jihyun girl didn't seem to fall under his usual terrifying gaze. She glared back at him just as intimidatingly and CAP would never admit that he was a tinsy bit put off by that intense gaze of hers.

"You're ing unreasonable." CAP narrowed his eyes at Jihyun. "Now I need to piss, what if someday I need to ?"

"Oh god this conversation is so uncomfortable." Ricky muttered, covering his face with a pillow.

Jaemi shook her head at him. "Just ignore them. You know very well CAP doesn't need to go to the toilet and that Jihyun wouldn't budge. They're just testing each other's patience."

"Yes I know." Ricky muttered. "But couldn't they pick another topic? Gross." he shuddered.

The other two continued as if they didn't hear anything. Which they most probably didn't because they were too busy glaring at each other.

"Solve your own problems, mister." Jihyun stabbed her finger into his chest. "I'm not going to solve your problems for you. You're just a wolf in my capture and all I have to do is keep you here till the time comes for Hoya oppa to change Miyoung into a vampire."

"That's not going to ing happen." CAP closed the gap, glaring into her eyes.

Jihyun stared back steadily. "And you think I'm going to be intimidated just because you use a few cuss words?" she snickered. "Think again, big guy."

She rolled her eyes and crossed the room, settling on a chair comfortably. She twirled on her hair and eyed him. "If you really must take a piss, I can gladly find you a bottle." she offered, grinning slyly.

CAP let out an anguished sigh and turned away, raking his fingers through his hair frustratedly. "You're a . You may have the looks but no guy would ever want you, I guarantee."

"Same for you." Jihyun sang. "No girl would want a guy that talks about piss and in their conversation and insults the hell out of the girl. My my CAP, you sure are attractive."

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Changjo whispered to Kyungmi.

The wolves didn't know how long they had been held captive, but it felt like a long time. Too long.

Kyungmi nodded and sighed. She missed the sun, she wanted to go out to bathe under the warm rays but those tinted windows never allowed her to see if it was day or night. Everytime she looked out, it was the same: Black.

Gongchan sat at the corner and stared blankly into space. His best friend Miyoung was about to be changed into a vampire and there was nothing he could do about it. He felt terrible.

His gaze slipped over to the vampire that was supposed to guard them. Jiyeon was reading a book, completely absorbed in it's contents. To be completely honest, Jiyeon was really quite pretty. Although the sisters looked similar, or almost identical, there was a certain charm that set each one apart.

Jihyun was of course, the tigress. You couldn't mess with that one if you didn't have the guts to. She would not hesitate to bite you in the face if you dared offend her.

Jihyo, on the other hand, seemed to blur to be true. She didn't know what was happening half the time, it seemed, and Gongchan highly doubted that she even knew what the entire scheme of kidnapping was for. She always had that "I don't know what I'm doing" type of expression.

And lastly the youngest, Jiyeon.

Gongchan studied her carefully.

Jiyeon always seemed calm and composed, rarely speaking a word. Her voice was a soft tinkle and she was so graceful with every thing she did. She was the sort of person who would think through everything she did, no actions rashly committed.

Jiyeon seemed to notice him looking at her and she looked up from her book. Gongchan quickly looked away, rather dying than being caught looking at the enemy.

Jiyeon blinked for a few times in confusion before shrugging, looking back at her book.

Gongchan bit his lip. She didn't look like someone who blood or tried killing wolves. She looked like an angel from heaven.

Jiyeon looked over at him again and he realized he was staring again. Gongchan cursed himself as he looked away. Damn, he was caught.

Jiyeon put down her book and walked over to him, and Gongchan froze. *Don't talk to me, don't talk to me-*

"Is something wrong?" Jiyeon cocked her head to the side. "Are you feeling unwell?"

Gongchan turned to her. "Yes. I'm allergic to getting trapped right here." he snarled.

Jiyeon's face fell. "Oh."

Gongchan nearly regretted saying what he did. "Is there anything other than that?" Jiyeon asked kindly.

Gongchan looked away. "Set Miyoung free."

Jiyeon slumped. She sighed softly and went back to her seat, taking up her book again. Gongchan peeked at her from the corner of his eye and bit his lip.

He didn't know why he regretted his words. And he didn't know how an angel like Jiyeon could become a vampire either.

 

 

Jihyo blinked at Mihye's tummy.

"How many months are you along?" she asked curiously. "I can smell another life in you."

L.Joe snarled at Jihyo defensively. "None of your business." Mihye touched L.Joe's arm lightly and shook her head. "Hey, she didn't say anything bad."

Mihye smiled at Jihyo. "Only around two months." she shrugged.

L.Joe touched Mihye's tummy lovingly and smiled. "Our little baby's in there." he whispered. His face dulled slightly as he looked around him. "And our baby might be born in this horrible place if your Hoya doesn't find his sanity soon."

"Hey don't say that." Jihyo sulked. "Hoya is a nice person, he's just trying to get a shot at getting his love. If you think about it, he's actually really romantic."

"In an insane erted way." L.Joe muttered under his breath.

"Hey don't keep saying things like that. Jihyo hasn't offended you at all." Niel defended. Jihyo smiled at him appreciatively as L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Babe, it's time for you to sleep." L.Joe suddenly said, pulling Mihye to the bed. Mihye blinked at him. "What? But I just woke up like...maybe two hours ago."

"Exactly, you THINK it's two hours but it may be actually SIX hours or more. Just to be sure, you've got to rest more for the baby." L.Joe instructed.

Mihye threw her hands up in the air in frustration and slipped under the blanket obediently. While the other couple were bickering over Mihye's (in)adequate rest times, Niel and Jihyo were left alone in the other end of the room.

"Do you really blood?" Niel looked at Jihyo. "Like if you don't drink blood you'll die?"

Jihyo wrinkled her nose. "Yeah. I don't like the taste of it, it's gross. We don't eat humans, only animals and we try to mix the blood in the food we eat so that it doesn't taste that bad. I don't know, I can't seem to take the taste." she shuddered.

She smiled at him. "But everytime I drink it, I'll finish off with a raspberry life saver to take away the taste."

"Oooh grape." Niel nodded in approval. "I like the raspberry one too! It's my favorite flavor out of all the other life savers. I hate the pineapple one."

"SAME!" Jihyo beamed. "Oh my! Cherry is okay but raspberry is the best."

"My sentiments exactly." Niel high fived her.

They beamed at each other for a few moments before Jihyo looked away, her face pinking. "Uhm I have some raspberry life savers left." Jihyo turned around to rumage one cupboard. "I think it's here."

Niel pulled her back. "I don't feel like eating life savers now."

Jihyo blinked and stared at his hand on her wrist. "Uhm...but I do. I'll find it." she turned around again.

Niel pulled her back the second time. "No you don't. You're trying to avoid me."

"I totally am no-" Jihyo looked up at him and blinked. "N-N-Niel?"

"Yeah?" Niel stared at her softly, his gaze slipping to her lips. "What?"

"Are you ill?" Jihyo moved nearer and touched his forehead. "Do you feel unwell? Feel like puking?"

Niel frowned at her in confusion. "No. Why?"

"Because your eyes are golden." Jihyo pointed with large eyes. "Why are they like that? You're ill! Oh my gosh, you're going to die aren't you?"

Jihyo began panicking madly, not noticing Niel staring at her with an unreadable expression. " . I have to find a doctor. But Eotteohke? The nearest human life is around 120 kilometres away. Oh no. Oh no, Niel's going to die-"

"I'm not."

"But your eyes are golden!"

"That's because I found my mate." Niel slowly smiled. "I never realized wolves could have mates that weren't wolves themselves."

Jihyo blinked at him. "Wait, you mean I'M..." she shook her head. "No no no I'm a vampire. Vampires are supposed to date vampires and wolves are supposed to date wolves and mhhfff-"

With that following kiss, she kinda changed her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Hey my lovely readers!

Today's my 2nd Anniversary on AFF and I wrote you guys a letter. [CLICK]

Thank you so much for your continuous support! :D