Till the End of the Century

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

 

"LEE CHANHEE WHERE ARE MY MARSHMELLOWS?" Miyoung hollered.

"COMING!!!" Chunji cursed under his breath. "I can't believe Byunghun said Mihye was hard to handle when she's pregnant." he muttered as he prepared the marshmellows and chocolate. "Damn, Miyoung's only in her third month. I don't know how I"m going to survive the next six!" he groaned.

He dumped the marshmellows in a glass bowl and warmed the chocolate. He quickly put them on a tray when it was ready and ran to the living room of their mansion where Miyoung was watching a drama.

They had upgraded their house to a larger one once they heard that Miyoung was pregnant with a child several months later. Chunji had reserved the largest room for their unborn child and forbade Miyoung from stepping in it until he had it all ready. He wanted to do everything himself, from the painting of the room to the building of the baby cot.

He wanted it as a surprise.

"Babe babe I'm here." Chunji ran to her and plopped himself beside her. Miyoung wasn't showing too much yet, she was still that skinny girl Chunji was used to and he often nagged at her for not eating enough.

"Finally!" Miyoung pouted. She brightened at the marshmellows and she attacked at them with vigor, munching happily. "These are the world's greatest inventions. Humans, never underestimate them." she muttered.

Chunji shook his head in amusement at her lips that were stained with chocolate and used a tissue to wipe the stains away. "You're such a messy eater, Miyoung." Chunji mused.

Miyoung shot him a look and continued munching contently. Chunji settled in beside her in a more comfortable position and put the bowl on his lap instead, feeding her so she didn't need to hold the bowl. Miyoung snuggled next to him and her hands automatically patted her tummy, a habit she came to gain quickly since she found she was pregnant.

Both of them hadn't thought to have a child that early since they were still in their early twenties and had tones of things to do as leaders, but a little passionate night back in February 14 changed everything in their plans.

Miyoung looked at her tummy. "Do you think I'm going to huge like Mihye in six months' time?" she wondered out loud. Mihye and L.Joe turned out to have twins, which was why Mihye was simple huge during the last months of her pregnancy.

Chunji tapped his chin in thought. "Hmm I don't know." he popped a marshmellow into and his. "All I know is that you'll still be turning-heads-beautiful then." he grinned.

"Sweet-talker." Miyoung rolled her eyes but fought hard to keep the smile away.

Chunji lowered his head to Miyoung's tummy and kissed it lightly. "Hey baby?" he cooed. "I'm your appa~ Remember my voice okay? Baby I can't wait for you to come out, you're making your umma suffer with those morning sickness stuff." he grimaced.

Miyoung whacked his head away. "Don't say anything negative even if it's mild." she frowned. She sighed contently. "So what time are we meeting with the rest of the gang? I wanna meet Jihoo and Jaeho!"

Chunji lifted his wrist to glance at his watch. "We're meeting them in...." his eyes widened. "FIFTEEN MINUTES??"

"What?" Miyoung yelped. "Lee Chanhee!!!!!!"

 

 

 

Chunji and Miyoung arrived at the meeting point the last and the others were already there for quite some time.

"Fashionably late, huh hyung?" Ricky raised his brows.

Chunji made a face and pulled Miyoung with him to sit down. "Aish it's just you know...pregnant women." he pretended to grimace and Miyoung slapped his arm. A little squeal made her turn her attention away from him and she brightened.

"Hi Jihoo and Jaeho!" she beamed and went to sit beside Mihye. Their children were only a few months old, still babies. But they inherited the good genes from both parents and looked absolutely adorable even at such a young age.

Mihye handed Miyoung the younger of the twins called Jaeho and Miyoung cradled the boy in her arms. "He looks like he had grown." Miyoung mumbled, astounded. "It's only been a week."

"Babies grow fast, oh well." Changjo shrugged. Kyungmi rolled her eyes and he bumped shoulders with her. "By the way, the new mating season's starting again soon." she reminded them. "It's been a year, can you imagine? It's so fast." she shook her head.

Gongchan sighed. "A year since I saw her." he muttered.

Everyone's mood instantly turned downwards when they remembered the vampires. "I miss Jihyo." Niel pouted. "We finished the dome house few months ago, why didn't they come? I miss miss miss her." he groaned.

CAP sighed, thinking about Jihyun.

The three of them stayed single faithfully even though other female wolves tried to change their decisions because they thought it was impossible for a wolf to really be with a vampire and thought that even if they already had the golden eyes, it wouldn't mean anything.

But nothing could sway their hearts and the three of them spent their bachelor days together when the other wolves spent couple times with their mates.

"Where do you think they are right now?" Jaemi asked, pondering.

"Somewhere, maybe back at the clan." CAP shrugged. "I just hope Jihyun doesn't go falling in love with some handsome vampire guy and forget all about me."

"You think that badly of me huh."

CAP blinked and he dug his ears. "Did you guys hear that voice that sounded like Jihyun?" he asked in confusion.

"You mean this voice?"

"Yeah!" CAP nodded. "You guys hear it?"

"Moron."

CAP finally realized the voice was coming from behind him and he quickly turned around, only to see Jihyun smirking in his direction. "Hi."

Jiyeon and Jihyo appeared behind her and waved. "Annyeong~" they chorused. They looked rosier than usual and it took the wolves a moment longer to realize the stunning fact.

"Oh my god." Niel gasped. "Jihyo you're standing in the sun!" he pointed. "And you're not dying!"

Jihyo giggle and nodded. "Yup."

Gongchan stared at Jiyeon as if he was in a dream. "Jiyeon, you girls did something didn't you?" he asked. "Something changed or you won't be able to stand there like this." he gulped.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded. "Yeah. But before we explain...." she cocked her head to the side.

"It's been a year you know," Jihyo added thoughtfully.

"So aren't you guys going to come give us our hugs?" Jihyun demanded, tapping her feet impatiently.

That lifted the three guys from their seats immediately. They hurled themselves at the girls and wrapped their arms around the ones they loved, smiling so brightly that it would dim the sun.

"I've missed you Jihyo." Niel murmured.

"Me too."

"Jiyeon, I can't believe you came."

"Well I'm here aren't I?"

"Jihyun, did you girls have to take such a long time to come huh? Do you know how long we've waited?"

"Well excuse me mister, but trying to change from full vampire to half-vamp-half-wolf isn't as easy as you think."

"Half-vamp-half-wolf?" the other wolves chorused.

Jiyeon nodded. "We heard there was a witch that lived in the forest who could perform any magic imaginable in the world. Hence we spent the year finding and locating her together with the Infinite boys." she explained. "And she helped to convert half of us into wolves."

"So this means..." Miyoung beamed.

"Yup!" Jihyo grinned. "We can turn to both bats and wolves, AND we can now stay in the sun. So this means we can officially move into the werewolf pack!"

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!" the three boys screamed together in an oddly gay moment as they hugged their loved ones tighter. "Are you serious? You girls are staying?" Niel asked.

"Yup! Forever!" Jihyo grinned.

Jihyun wagged her finger in CAP's face. "So you better treat us well okay?" she warned. "Hoya oppa and the rest of Infinite says they'll come to snap off your neck if they find you boys ill-treating us."

CAP chuckled. "As if I dare."

"They won't try to take you away from me?" Gongchan murmured.

Jiyeon shook her head. "Nope. Except for vacations." she smiled. "Happy?"

"Extremely."

 

 

 

"Everyone's happy." Miyoung murmured as she watched the pairs of couples as they enjoyed the barbeque. They had rented a chalet that night and were enjoying barbequed meat for dinner. Everything looked like they fell into place, and it was just hard to NOT smile.

"Yeah." Chunji stepped behind her and hugged the part between her tummy and her chest so as not to pressure her tummy. "They're happy. We're happy."

"If you told me one year ago that wolves and vampires would be able to date, I would never have believed you." Miyoung mused.

Chunji nuzzled her neck. "If you told me two years ago that I would fall in love with Park Miyoung, I would call you a stupid nincompoop." he chuckled. "Impossible stunt."

"And if you told me I'd fall in love with Lee Chanhee I would tell you to jump off the cliff." Miyoung laughed. "Strange how things work out huh?"

Chunji smiled. "I'm glad it turned out this way, I'll never accept just anyone as Lee Chanhee's mate you know." he pressed a kiss to her temple.

Miyoung turned around in his arms and looped her arms around her neck. "So I'm not just anyone?"

Chunji shook his head with a teasing smile. "Nope you're my everything." he pecked her lips. Miyoung laughed and leaned against his shoulder. "These two years have been trying." she remininsced. "What do you think would happen in the next few?"

"Do I look like a fortune teller to you?" Chunji flicked her head lightly. She rubbed the sore spot and pouted.

"I don't know what will happen, but I can be very sure that we will be together next year, and the next, and the next decade, the next, till the end of the century." Chunji smiled. "And maybe the next century as well."

"Babo we can't live that long." Miyoung mused.

"Yeah?" Chunji chuckled and leaned down to her lips. "So then let's make the best out of this century huh?"

 

 

------

Well that concludes both prequel and sequel! Hope you guys enjoyed it! :D

See you in my other stories!