Came and Captured

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

Miyoung sobbed and sobbed and sobbed for the whole night. She didn't feel the hunger even though she hadn't taken a bite for dinner and she had locked the door so that the vampire triplets and Hoya couldn't come into the room.

She was scared out of her wits.

Miyoung stared at herself in the full-body mirror, ignoring her tear stained blotchy face and blood shot eyes. If Hoya's plans succeed, she would never be a werewolf again. Sure werewolf cells were powerful but compared to vampire venom, they had no fight. It would be a painful painful conversion. She didn't want to think about it.

She would lose her identity, her everything. Her home, her parents, her friends.

A tear ran down her cheek and she was vaguely surprised she still had enough in her to cry. And she would miss Chunji. She would miss him the most and how would you expect someone to live with half themselves far away?

She couldn't do that. She couldn't live without Chunji and she'd rather die.

Miyoung touched her face and watched herself in the mirror. "I don't want to change." she murmured. "Why? Why must he fall for me in this disgustingly sickening manner? Why?"

There came a knock on the door and Miyoung ignored it. "Miyoung unnie can you open the door please?" Jiyeon's voice came from outside. "You haven't eaten dinner last night and you must be hungry. Open up, we brought breakfast."

Miyoung blinked tiredly. Last night? Breakfast?

She was surprised to find that the night had gone and morning had arrived. She subconsciously glanced at the windows and mentally cursed herself for doing so. Of course she wouldn't be able to tell the difference of night and day. It was tinted black, it looked like night all the time.

"Please open up, Miyoung unnie!" Jihyo's voice rang out. "Hoya oppa's really worried about you!"

Miyoung snorted. "Worried my foot." she spat to herself. If he had been worried he should have known it's best for her welfare to return home to where her heart was. She was half the person she'd ever be if Chunji wasn't around. Damn him.

"We're going to bang the door down, Miyoung unnie!" Jihyun yelled. "And I think you know no matter how many chairs you pile up on the other side, we vampires can tear through it. So do it the easy way, open up!"

Miyoung sighed tiredly and got up. She moved the dressing table away from the door with much difficulty, realizing how a missed meal had done damage to her strength. She moved another two chairs away, a bedside cupboard and finally opened the door.

The three girls were shocked to see her fragile lethargic look. "OH my gosh unnie you look like hell." Jiyeon gasped.

Miyoung faked a smile and went to sit on her table. "Thanks then." she murmured. "Glad you know what your brother did to me by keeping me here." she commented sarcastically.

Jihyun winced but placed the tray of breakfast on the table. She sighed as she looked around the room. There was quite a bit of mess around, and Miyoung had apparently made it a point to wreck everything in her way the previous night when she was upset. She could imagine the degree.

"You've got to eat, Miyoung unnie." Jihyo urged. "Hoya oppa's really worried. I'm not kidding."

Miyoung stared at the girls. "And I'm not kidding when I tell him and I'll never love him." she said coldly. "Even if he manages to change me into a vampire, even if his blood flows with mine, even if everything tells me to forget Chanhee oppa and urges me to love him, I will not. My heart belongs to Chanhee oppa and it will always stay that way."

Despite her words, Jiyeon couldn't help a little dreamy sigh. She could only imagine a love this deep.

"Miyoung unnie can you please understand Hoya oppa on this?" Jihyun sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "He loves you, he wasn't kidding about it either. We didn't get cast out of the vampire clan just to have you reject oppa, Miyoung unnie. We sacrificed so that he could be happy with you. You're not ruining things."

Miyoung frowned at them. "You girls were banished from the clan too?" she echoed.

Jihyo nodded and plopped on the bed beside Miyoung sadly. "Yeah. I miss the clan sometimes." she muttered. "Our friends. The Infinite vampire oppas." she sighed. "But Hoya oppa has never loved any girl and we can tell he is serious about you. We can't expect ourselves to watch Hoya oppa yearn for you while trapped in the confines of the clan rules, torturing himself."

Miyoung let out a strangled sigh. "But don't you get it? Love takes two to tango." she pointed out. "He can't love me and expect us to live happily forever after. I have to love him too!"

"And you will!" Jihyun snapped. Her eyes blazed with fire, the air of seduction gave way to insistence and determination. "Once oppa's vampire venom seeps into your blood and you drink some of his blood, you will fall for him. Utterly utterly in love, in fact. You'll even forget who's Lee Chanhee."

Miyoung laughed humorlessly. "And does he think that this method of getting the girl would make him happy?" she asked dully. "Because he and I both know that if he didn't do that, I'll never become his."

Jiyeon let out a small breath. She didn't like this talk, this fighting. And the look on Jihyun's eyes was ready to kill, while Miyoung looked like she wasn't about to change her stand anytime soon. She secretly agreed with Miyoung but she couldn't do anything, especially when she was the maknae of them all.

"Oppa loved you since he was your Mr Bat." Jihyo recalled. "He acted strangely for some time and we speculated if he fell for a girl. But there didn't seem to be any girl he particularly liked in the clan and we didn't expect it to be a wolf. He does care, Miyoung unnie."

Jiyeon took Miyoung's hands with a small smile. "Just forget about these for the time being, Miyoung." she urged. "Eat your breakfast and take a nap. You look horrible and I really mean it."

"When you wake up with a fresh mind," Jiyeon continued. "Maybe we can be friends. No need to force you to be anyone you don't want to, don't think about Hoya oppa's relation with us. We're just three girls who want to get closer to you, will you let us?"

Miyoung stared at Jiyeon for a long time before finally picking up her spoon. She shoved a mouthful of scrambled eggs into and chewed, apparently not tasting what she was eating.

Jiyeon gestured for her unnies to follow her to give Miyoung some time alone and they left the room. "Wow Jiyeon, didn't know you had it in you." Jihyun grinned. "That tamed Park Miyoung down. So we make friends with her first and then try to sway her to like Hoya oppa?"

Jiyeon just smiled but didn't say anything. *No unnie, you can't make her like Hoya oppa if she doesn't want to. Once the venom enters her body, she'll think she's in love with him. But her heart will belong to Lee Chanhee forever and you and I know that.*

She sighed. *But if that's what Hoya oppa wants, I guess we have to give in to him. I just wish Miyoung unnie didn't have to suffer so much. She looked like hell without Chunji.*

She followed her sisters down to the ground floor to have breakfast with their brother. *And I wonder what it's like to have a love like what Miyoung and CHunji share.* she thought curiously.

 

 

 

"We're near." Chunji howled.

They had been travelling for a long time and it was now night time.

Miyoung's scent was getting stronger and stronger and Chunji could feel it in his blood and bones that his mate was getting closer. The way the air seemed to be charged when she was near, the way his breathing would speed up naturally. Even if they were a good kilometer away, there were differences in the way he acted if she was near. That was her effect on him.

The gang of wolves neared a large mansion and they stopped a hundred metres away from it, panting and catching their breath.

Ricky slumped against Jaemi, Niel collapsed on the floor with fatigue, while CAP looked positively alright. Gongchan looked tired out but he seemed worried about where they were. Changjo and Kyungmi leaned against each other, resting.

L.Joe nuzzled Mihye worriedly, his eyes asking a thousand questions. Mihye nodded and patted him with her paw. She was alright.

L.Joe let out a sigh of relief and nuzzled her tummy. Thank goodness.

Chunji let the others catch their breaths while he scanned the area they were in. The vampires and Miyoung were definitely in that mansion, he could feel it. There was a tall gate and wall that surrounded the entire mansion, and it wasn't a problem for them to jump over it in their wolf form.

He didn't know how many vampires there were inside. Was it good to just barge in like that?

Chunji turned when he felt CAP nudging him. CAP nodded, understanding CHunji's fears.

"There's no other method. We have to make sure nothing has happened to her, delaying any longer may have detrimental effects." CAP frowned.

Chunji nodded in understanding. He hoped the nine of them would be able to deal with the vampires inside, but he had a feeling there were more than two vamps and they definitely smelt strong.

Chunji cocked his head towards the house and the pack of them followed after. Chunji eyed the walls and took a deep breath, jumping over the wall.

At once, a loud and sharp ringing alarm rang throughout the entire mansion and all wolves cringed in shock. The windows were rattling and looked like they were about to crack anytime. A few birds in the trees around them flew away in alarm at the loud noise.

The gang immediately froze. "They know! Come back out Chunji!" CAP howled.

Before Chunji could do anything, four vampires darted out from inside the mansion, their pale skin looked almost like they were glowing in the dark.

Hoya's eyes flashed as he eyed Chunji. "Girls, get them." he barely spoke above a whisper.

The wolves tried to fight back but the vampires were too fast, even the female ones. Jiyeon caught Mihye first, since she was slow because of her pregnancy. L.Joe let himself get caught because his mate was too and slowly one by one the wolves were captured.

The vampires had a deathly grip on their paws as they dragged the wolves into the mansion, tying them with ropes.

Chunji's eyes searched the inside of the mansion and prayed they would get out alive. *With Miyoung of course. I'll never go anywhere without her.*