Their Happy Lives

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"LEE CHANHEE!! ARE YOU DONE YET?" Miyoung hollered from the living room.

"NEARLY DONE BABE!" Chunji yelled from the bathroom. Miyoung rolled her eyes and shook her head to herself, muttering a fluent string of curse words. She raised her wrist to glance at the time and felt panic rise through her.

"LEE CHANHEE!" Miyoung screamed. "Are you done? We're going to be late!"

Chunji finally burst out of the bathroom and ran out, looking completely suave in his suit and tie. Miyoung felt blood rise to her cheeks despite feeling utterly pissed at her boyfriend mate. Boy, she really nabbed the hottest and cutest guy in the whole werewolf civilisation.

Her eyes scanned his entire length of his body, swallowing as discreetly as he could. Chunji had toughened up his body quite a bit because he had made it a point to go weight lifting with CAP. He told her he wanted to be able to protect her if anything happened, and he felt guilty for the harm she met the previous year when the Vampires attacked.

He filled his suit rather nicely, rather than the skinny boy a year ago. He looked the little bowtie made him look insanely cute and he had dyed his hair back to black which Miyoung liked.

Chunji caught Miyoung staring at him and he sent her a smirk. "Why? I'm that hot?" he teased.

Miyoung snapped her eyes back to look at his face and finally caught sight of his darn perfect hair without a single strand out of place. That snapped her back to reality. "Lee Chanhee!!!!" she shrieked. "Do you HAVE to style your hair for such a long time, always?" she grumbled.

Chunji pouted and arranged his fringe. "Well I have to live up to the name of number one cutest wolf right?" he grinned. "That stupid Ricky's always vying with me for that spot. We aren't that late, we're just fashionably late."

"We'll be REALLY late if you spent another minute in that bathroom." Miyoung muttered under her breath. "Let's go now before your parents kill me for delaying you. I always thought it was the guys waiting for the girls to get ready, not the other way round."

She stalked off quickly, storming to their car. They had gotten a car after they saved and scrimped with their own money. Their parents offered to pay but they insisted to buy everything with their own money.

She opened the door and jumped into the driver's seat, smoothing the skirts of her little black dress and started the engine. Chunji quickly crawled in after her and casted a glance at her thunderous face. He gulped. Uh-oh.

He gingerly inched towards her as she stepped on the pedal. "Babe, are you angry?" he murmured.

Miyoung shot him a glare. "What do you think?" she retorted. "Hello Lee Chanhee, this is YOUR MOTHER's birthday dinner and you're late! My gosh you're so tardy Chanhee oppa!" she grumbled. "If we ever decide to hold a human wedding to commerate our union, are you going to be late too? Gosh we better not hold one."

"NO WE CAN'T NOT!" Chunji's eyes widened. "We have to hold a wedding!" he insisted.

Miyoung rolled her eyes and stepped harder on the pedal. She sped down the road, speeding towards the top notch restaurant where the dinner was held. Chunji pouted and jutted his bottom lip out. He didn't like it when Miyoung was angry. Okay so maybe he did find it a little y....

"Babe." Chunji murmured, leaning over to nuzzle her cheek. "Don't be mad, I'm sorry."

"Stop it Chanhee oppa." Miyoung snapped. "I'm driving."

Chunji raised his brows and let his breath fawn over her ear. "So what you're saying is that I'm able distract you from driving?" he asked huskily. "Is that it?"

Miyoung pinked and she sent him a glare. "I'm serious, I'm driving oppa. Unless you want us to get into an accident, you better scoot back to your seat." she warned.

Chunji ignored her warning and scooted nearer to her. He kissed her cheek softly, trailing kisses to her ear and nibbling on it. "Babe, forgive me." he whispered. "I'll spend lesser time on my hair next time, oh?" he bargained, kissing down her neck.

Miyoung let out a small squeal and pushed him off, their car swerving slightly before she righted it. She sent him a look her cheeks flushed. "Aish aish!" she grumbled. "You're forgiven, so remain in your seat!"

Chunji grinned and leaned forward, pecking her lips with a loud smack. "Love you too Miyoung!"

 

 

 

"I thought you guys were not coming!" Ricky whined. "Why so late hyung!"

Miyoung rolled her eyes and gestured to her hair and everyone understood. "Oh, his hair again?" Mr Lee shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder if I had a daughter instead of a son." he muttered.

Chunji pulled Miyoung towards his mother and both of them took turns to hug the birthday woman. "Happy birthday Umma~" Chunji sang. "Sorry we were late, you know your son has to look good on your birthday right?" he grinned cheesily.

Mrs Lee shook her head and loked at Miyoung. "I wonder how you make him arrive at the ministry on time every single day." she asked in wonder and admiration. "It's an impossible task. As his mother, trust me I know."

Miyoung shook her head, laughing. "You have no idea." she chuckled. Chunji looped his arm around Miyoung's shoulder and pulled her nearer. "All she has to do is kiss me good morning and I'll be awake, right babe?" he wriggled his brows. Miyoung elbowed him and shot him a look. "Don't believe him, he's lying."

"Aish stop talking and let's start the dinner dude." Niel called. "We're all hungry."

Chunji hugged his mother once more and passed her his gift secretly, whispering a last happy birthday. He took Miyoung's hand and led her to their seats in a large round table that fitted all Teen Top wolves, and both parents. "Hey Chansik oppa!" Miyoung plopped herself beside her best friend who was sitting beside Kyungmi who was beside Changjo.

The three of them still hadn't managed to figure who Kyungmi's mate was and continued bickering about it till this day. Kyungmi had developed a few more times of golden eyes but every time it happened, both Gongchan and Changjo were around so they still didn't know who it was.

The dishes were served, and the boys dug in with gusto. The two pairs of pack leaders had managed to put aside their differences after their daughter and son had fallen in love, and also the Vampire attack which had indirectly bonded the entire population of werewolves.

L.Joe and Ricky were on the other hand present with their mates, Mihye and Jaemi. Jaemi had warmed up to Ricky quite a bit but she was still strict on certain things while Ricky hung off her every word. Mihye was the sweet girl as always and she was the only girl in which the cool L.Joe had a soft spot for.

"Noona~" Ricky sang sweetly. "You've got to eat more." he scooped veggies and meat onto her plate, nagging like a freaking grandmother.

"Can you leave your mate alone, Ricky?" Mrs Park laughed. "Look at her! Her plate's too small to fit all your food!"

Jaemi nodded anxiously and shot a look at Ricky. Ricky pouted cutely. "I only did that because I LOOOOOOOVE Jaemi noona~" he grinned. Jaemi rolled her eyes, but her cheeks pinked at his words. Everyone could tell she liked Ricky as much as he loved her.

Chunji scooped some of the food for his birthday mom and some to Miyoung. He kissed both of their cheeks. "To the two most important females in my life~" he announced.

Gongchan and Changjo eyed the last piece of fish fillet which they knew was Kyungmi's favorite, and reached for it at the same time. Their chopsticks clanged against each other's and they met eyes, both glaring.

"Let go Gongchan, I reached for it first." Changjo growled.

"Excuse me?" Gongchan retored. "I reached for it first. Get your filthy chopsticks off that fillet NOW." he demanded.

Both of them glared at each other over Kyungmi's head and she squeaked. "Why don't both of you share since you guys like fish fillet so much?" she asked. She cut the fillet into half with her spoon and scooped each side into Gongchan's and Changjo's plate.

Kyungmi smiled. "See? Solved."

Changjo and Gongchan reached for her cheek and pinched it softly. "Aigoo, cute."

Niel and CAP looked at each other in horror and shuddered in the same manner. "Oh my gosh. If that's how I'm going to turn into after I get my mate this season, I'd rather stay single all my life." Niel muttered under his breath.

"Talk about it man." CAP shook his head. "It's so disturbing."

"You two are just jealous." Chunji laughed at them, looping his arm around Miyoung's neck. He wriggled his eyebrows and kissed her cheek in front of them smugly. The two single wolves rolled their eyes in disbelief while Chunji bloated at their "single-ness."

Until..."Yah Lee Chanhee you got curry sauce on my face!" Miyoung hissed, wiping her cheek furiously. "Keep your lips to yourself, you casanova." she grumbled.

Chunji immediately cowered back and and sulked. He shot a look at two of the single wolves who gloated happily at his unfortunate turn of events.

On the other hand, L.Joe was frowning at Mihye worriedly. She hadn't been eating that much recently and lost her appetite for most of her original favorite dishes. She got sleepy and tired often and went to the bathroom to vomit quite a few times already.

He was beyond worried.

"Hey." L.Joe murmured softly, leaning over. He looked at the untouched food on her plate and curled her hair behind her ear. "You don't feel like eating again?"

Mihye bit her lip guiltily. "Yeah." she nodded. "Mianhae oppa, I'm such a trouble aren't I? I just...I feel nauseous when I look at these..." she picked the food off her plate. "I feel like eating dried mangoes and chinese dimsum."

L.Joe raised his brows. "But I thought you hated chinese food."

Mihye pinked. "I don't know. But I suddenly feel like it." she sniffled. "And I don't think I can finish these, Byunghun oppa. I must have caught some sort of gastric flu or something."

L.Joe sighed worriedly and nodded, transferring her food to his plate. "We'll find chinese dimsum after this okay?" he whispered. "And bring you to a doctor tomorrow. Just pretend to eat some okay?" he kissed the top of her head.

Mihye smiled gratefully as L.Joe squeezed her hand below the table. "Thanks oppa."

On the other side of the table, Miyoung and Kyungmi leaned back at the same time, looking behind Gongchan at each other. Miyoung wriggled her brows slyly and Kyungmi giggled, nodding.

Both of them caught on what had happened and they had a fair idea of what was happening.

Oh ho ho~~

Chunji scratched his head, blinking as his girlfriend kept making eyes at Kyungmi. "Miyoung, why are you flirting at Kyungmi with your eyes?"

Miyoung turned to look at him and made a face. "You won't understand, Chanhee oppa." she grinned. "There's going to be gooooood news soon~" she sang.

Chunji blinked. "Oh really? What?" he asked curiously. Miyoung shrugged mysteriously, giggling softly.

"Miyoungggg.." He whined softly. "Tell me."

Miyoung shook her head and chunji pouted. "Tell me or I'll kiss the answer out of you." He warned, wagging his finger in her face. Miyoung pushed his hand away and shook her head. "Not telling even then, Chanhee oppa. I doubt you'd have that capability to-"

Chunji shut her up, crashing his lips on hers while completely ignoring the fact that they had a full thirteen other people at the table with them. Miyoung slowly forgot what she was talking about and kissed him back, tingles running down her spine.

He pulled back a while later and pecked her lips, his eyes staring back affectionately. "Tell me?"

"No." Miyoung chuckled softly. Chunji shook his head amusedly and bent his head down to claim those tantalizing lips again when.....

"CHUNJI HYUNG WILL YOU JUST KEEP YOUR LIPS TO YOURSELF FOR THE REST OF THE DINNER? IT'S DISTURBING!!!"

 

 

-----

Hey babies! I'm back in action! :D Missed me? HEHEHE

Anyway I forgot about it but yeah, I made a new story (again) trust me I'll update, I have nothing to do now. So yeah, see you there---->>

The Man who never Dies [CLICK]