No

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

"No."
 
Sunggyu's eyes widened. It didn't Ben take half a nanosecond for Hoya to respond and he just answered right away as if he didn't even think about it.
 
"No?" Dongwoo looked stunned as well. He was looking for a way for Hoya to return to the clan but it wasn't working. He wasn't cooperating.
 
"No." Hoya shook his head. "I won't do it. If I fought my to protect them, what makes you think I would kill them now?" he asked sarcastically.
 
Sunggyu's face turned thunderous and he glanced at the wolves who were listening in. He scowled.
 
"Infinite. Lock the wolves and the girls in one of the rooms in the mansion first as we discuss our next steps." he ordered. The Infinite members nodded and hauled the wolves into the mansion they tried so hard to escape from.
 
Miyoung looked back at Hoya worriedly and he sent her a small assuring smile. He wasn't going to let them get hurt.
 
After the wolves and Hoya's sisters had been evacuated, Sunggyu turned to Hoya again, scowling. "You won't do it." he snapped. "Tell me. Have you ever thought of returning to us for this past year?"
 
Hoya nodded truthfully. "Everyday. You guys know that you are like my brothers. It's like I lost six brothers at the same time." he muttered.
 
Sungyeol nodded. He hoped this attitude of Hoya would continue. Perhaps be a little sentimental and stuff and maybe Sunggyu would let him back!
 
"So why are you still trying to go against what we do, Hoya hyung?" Sungjong asked, frowning. "If you think of us, why aren't your actions fitting your thoughts?"
 
Hoya looked at his sisters and ave a small smile. "You guys all know it. I love Miyoung, I don't care how she's a wolf. I just love her okay?" he sighed. "And because of that I made several mistakes. I never should have tried to get her in the first place."
 
"That's right!" Dongwoo nodded. "It's wrong!" he encouraged.
 
Hoya shook his head. "No. It's not wrong in the way you imagined." he frowned. "It's wrong of me to try to pursue Miyoung because of my methods of trying to force her into something she doesn't like. Because she already loves Chunji and in trying to break that up."
 
"It's not wrong because of the fact that I'm pursuing her or that she's a wolf." Hoya shook his head. "If things happened all over again and Miyoung didn't have Chunji, I would pursue her, still. But not change her into a vampire, it wouldn't work. She would still be unhappy in a body that she wasn't born in."
 
The vampires stared at him. Why in the world was he considering everything from Miyoung's view? What about his?
 
"Whipped." L muttered under his breath.
 
"You tried to change her into a vampire?" Woohyun asked in interest. "Is it biting her on the full moon thing? But full moon is last night, why isn't she a vamp?"
 
"Because I have her up." Hoya shrugged. "She and I aren't meant to be. If I force her to be with me she'll be unhappy and so will I."
 
He looked at his friends earnestly. "It works the same for lands, you know. The werewolf land isn't meant for us vampires. It belongs to them. So why not we just forget about conquering it?"
 
"But they are wolves." Sunggyu snarled. "We have our pride."
 
"Can't we co-exist?" Hoya responded. "The world is built with so many organisms that co-exist together so why can't vampires and werewolves do the same? We don't have to hurt them. Just live our separate lives."
 
"That's bull-" Sunggyu frowned.
 
"But is it worth it?" Hoya stopped him. "Getting so worked up about this, finding the werewolf den day after day. We are already rich, hyung. We don't need more wealth, so why pursue the redundant? Stop wasting your efforts and channel them to something else that's more meaningful."
 
Sunggyu flinched. The other vampires were also seeing sense.
 
"To some extent it's true." Hoya shrugged. "Wolves and Vampires can't be together, only because of he restrictions of our bodies in the sun. If I could change this, I would. You'll see that besides our physical differences, wolves and vampires can fall in love. Just look at my sisters."
 
L's eyes widened. "Wait so Jihyun, Jihyo and Jiyeon..."
 
"No wonder I saw them smiling in that sickening dreamy manner at some of the wolves!" Sungyeol shuddered. "Omo omo goosebumps."
 
"If you don't care about how I feel when you hurt Miyoung, think about the three young vampires in there." Hoya convinced. "My sisters have only just fallen in love this week. They're already having a hard time trying to overcome the barriers between the species. Please don't make them have to mourn for their boyfriends' death."
 
The Infinite members looked over to Sunggyu for the final call. The leader thought for a moment and looked into the mansion. "Let's go see the girls for a bit."
 
-----
 
When they went in, they expected the girls to fling their arms around them and hug them, saying how the girls had missed their oppas.
 
Instead they glared intensely at the vampire oppas and made growling sounds.
 
"Don't you dare get near any of them, I'll warn you guys first." Jihyun snarled. "I'll bite off your head if you hurt any of them, especially CAP."
 
"Babe." CAP frowned at her, knowing it wasn't wise to enrage their enemies.
 
Woohyun flinched at the word. Damn, the girls really found love in the wolves?
 
"Oppa what is happening?" Jihyo looked at Hoya worriedly. "Are they going to kill the wolves?"
 
Jihyo looked over at L and sobbed uncontrollably. "L oppa please don't kill Niel. You can take me instead!"
 
"Jihyo!" Niel gasped horrified. "Come back this instant and stop making foolish requests! I won't let you!"
 
Sunggyu stepped in front. "Peace. Oppas just want to see you girls, okay?" he told them soothingly. "Don't worry."
 
Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah we missed you girls. Especially you Jiyeon! No one had comparable chess skills I mine and it was so boring without you!" he pouted. "I missed you so much!"
 
Jiyeon smiled softly. "Well I missed oppas too."
 
She felt Gongchan frown at her and turned to look at him with large innocent eyes. He sighed and made a face at the vampires before pouting at her, and Jiyeon fought a giggle.
 
The Infinite boys saw everything. They saw how Chunji and Miyoung leaned against each other, worn out from the fight previously and just savoring the feel of being near each other.
 
Ricky was blabbering nervously under his breath and Jaemi was comforting him. Mihye looked positively worn out, and L.Joe massaged her stomach as best as he could with his elbow.
 
The vampires had thought of werewolves as animals and objects for so long that they forgot werewolves had feelings too. They never thought themselves as heartless or evil, but looking at the wolves and Hoya's family, they really couldn't help feeling that way.

"So, how has life been, girls?" Sunggyu asked, testing waters. "Life outside the clan, life without the other vampires, life that needs you to survive in insecurity. How's that compared to the life back in the clan?" he wanted to make them remember the good things back then so that their loyalties would return to their side.

"It's okay." Jihyo mumbled. "As long as we have each other and Hoya oppa." she shrugged. "Oppas didn't want us there, if we stay at the clan we'll be really unhappy."

Dongwoo winced. Ouch, that kind of hurt.

"But what if oppas want you girls to come back with us?" Sunggyu asked. "What if we want you girls back? Just join our side again and you can see your friends again. Remember Sungjong's nine sisters? They miss you so much, don't you want to see them again?"

The three sisters looked at each other again.

"We miss them, yes." Jihyun said slowly. "But if you want us to return so that we would stop protecting the wolves, we won't. Because we choose the wolves. If you're going to hurt them, you're going against us."

Jiyeon and Jihyo nodded in agreement.

The Infinite boys frowned in confusion at the scene. Did they really love the wolves like Hoya had claimed?

"And why is that?" Sunggyu wanted verbal confirmation. "Why are you so persistent on protecting the wolves?"

"Because of CAP." Jihyun muttered. "I don't want him to die."

Jihyo sighed. "Just don't hurt Niel oppa."

Jiyeon glanced at Gongchan. "Don't hurt him." she whispered.

"You girls are willing to sacrifice your life at the clan because of these wolves?" Sunggyu asked again. The girls nodded and Gongchan couldn't help but feel that swell of pride rising in him. That darn girl, why must she be so adorable?

The Infinite members took everything in and pondered deeply about their choices. Was everything worth it?

Sunggyu looked at the Infinite boys.
 
"Boys, we need to talk."