Infinite

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

Hoya found himself running like never before, his legs working so quickly that they have become a blur as he rushed out of the gates.
 
He could feel the danger in the air, the tension. And even thoughhe hadn't seen what had happened, he knew. He just knew what the wolves had encountered out there.
 
His sisters were running madly behind him to reach their loved ones and they rushed out into the forest in an inhumane speed that was contributed by their. Smooth genes and anxiety.
 
"Oppa. Oppa eotteohke?" Jiyeon whimpered as she ran behind him. "They're here. They're here." she repeated in a trance.
 
Hoya felt the similar clench in his stomach that he was sure his sisters were feeling: Dread.
 
The four siblings rushed into the wolves and the sight stopped them short, paling their already pale faces.
 
Hoya swallowed as the Infinite members settled their eyes on him. A year, finally a year apart from them.
 
This wasn't the reunion he imagined.
 
"You're here." Sungjong brightened. "Hoya hyung!" he rushed to hug Hoya when Sunggyu's command stopped the maknae.
 
"Don't go around hugging people that are not from our clan, Sungjong." Sunggyu commanded coldly. Sungjong's face fell and he cowered back, retreating to his place.
 
It hadn't even been a few minutes before the wolves made their way out of the mansion, and the Infinite members had already found them.
 
It was like they already knew the wolves were there and they were just waiting for the time to act.
 
Hoya saw that the wolves were herded in the middle as the Infinite vampires surrounded them like a wall. Any wolf that tried to run away would definitely be blocked and captured because the vampires had better reflexes and speed.
 
He quickly searched the pack of wolves and finally saw Miyoung who was glaring intensely at the vampires around her. She looked shaken, but that didn't mean her glare was any less threatening.
 
Hoya nearly smiled at her vengeance and courage if not for the situation at hand.
 
"What are you doing here, Sunggyu?" Hoya asked, trying to let his emotions into his voice.
 
Sunggyu frowned at the lack of use of hyung in his sentence and remembered he was the one who insisted Hoya not call him that anymore because he was supposedly not a part of them any longer.
 
"What else?" Sunggyu snarled. "Getting rid of the evils in the world. We need the ticket to the werewolf world, we still want the land. And now that they've managed to defeat us once, we've got revenge as well."
 
"Yeah." Dongwoo nodded, remembering their pathetic defeat the previous year and wincing to himself.
 
Sunggyu looked Hoya up and down. "Looks like you're doing well without us huh?" he commented. "Even got a pretty mansion right there."
 
Hoya's hands clenched into fists and he gritted his teeth. "What's with the , Sunggyu?" he asked. "I thought you said we weren't on speaking terms."
 
"Oppa." Jihyun whispered nervously, knowing that if they wanted to rescue the wolves, they couldn't bear to make Sunggyu angry.
 
"Yeah, but I wanted to test the waters." Sunggyu muttered, looking at Hoya. "See where your loyalties lie since it's been a year. Seems like nothing has changed."
 
Sungyeol sighed and looked at Hoya. "Hyung, can't you just be nicer to us?" he pleaded. "If you show Sunggyu hyung you still love us, you can come back into our vampire family. We miss you." he pleaded.
 
Hoya swallowed hard and he heard Jihyo whimper behind him. He knew his sisters missed the vampire gang even though they didn't say anythin about it.
 
"Yeah." Woohyun nodded. His eyes were fixed on Jihyun but hers were looking at CAP. "We missed your sisters too. They belong to a vampire clan, Hoya. Not living here like this. Even if you don't do this for yourself, do this for your sisters."
 
Hoya looked back at his sisters. "I'll make my own decisions and they'll have the freedom to make theirs." he stated. "I'll support their choices."
 
He turned to Sunggyu. "And my choice is for you guys to go right now, if your intention is to hurt the wolves. Because I won't let you."
 
The vampires immediately became restless and uncomfortable. They thought after a year, Hoya would have changed or thought things through. But apparently he didn't.
 
He was still a part of them no matter what Sunggyu said. They knew their leader missed his dongsaeng as well.
 
As it hurt that Hoya, someone so close that you could call a brother, was choosing some wolves over them.
 
"And you think one of you can defeat the six of us?" Sunggyu asked wit raised brows. "Oh no, it's one against nine with your sisters. You think there are any chances of winning?"
 
"It's two against eight." Jiyeon stepped up.
 
She turned and met Gongchan's eyes and bit back a small smile as she felt his eyes boring into hers. The affection was overwhelming.
 
"Three against seven." Jihyun stepped behind his brother and sister.
 
"Jihyun!" Woohyun gasped, flabbergasted.
 
"Four against six." Jihyo murmured in a small voice, obviously scared. But that step that she took closer to her siblings made all the difference they needed.
 
Niel smiled at her proudly. *Thats my girl.*
 
The Infinite vampire were looking at the other four with utmost confusion and shock. "What is happening?" Dongwoo frowned. "Hoya, did you manage to brain wash your sisters as well?"
 
"Unbelievable." L muttered under his breath.
 
"Hoya oppa already said so." Jiyeon spoke up. "He didn't force us, everything we do is out of our own will. And this is our choice."
 
"But..." Woohyun frowned at them. He fixed his gaze on Jihyun in confusion. "I don't believe it. Jihyun, even you?"
 
Jihyun glanced at CAP and sent him a small smile. "Yes."
 
Woohyun looked between her and the leader of the Teen Top wolves and the frown deepened between his brows. Did he just sense some...affection between them? Impossible.
 
Sunggyu looked absolutely thunderous that even the vampire triplet joined Hoya's side. He didn't understand their stand at all, and he was burning with anger and rage.
 
"Well. Since it has come down to this, we'll only have to fight." Sunggyu spoke in a cold tone. "Infinite, make them see sense."
 
The Infinite vampires attacked Hoya and his sisters, fighting the wolves at the same time. The wolves were easy to deal with since they had already been herded together before.
 
Sunggyu grabbed ropes and tied them up quickly, not even giving the wolves a chance to fight back.
 
Chunji, Gongchan and CAP lasted a little longer than the others and the three of them tried to take down Sungyeol. The joker of Infinite was surprisingly strong and fast even with his skinny white limbs, and it didn't take too long for the three of them to be tied up as well.
 
L.Joe would have lasted much longer since he was one of the better fighters after Chunji, but he couldn't concentrate on the fight as he kept Mihye in his sight the whole while.
 
The other Infinite vampires fought Hoya and his sisters. Jiyeon found herself fighting Dongwoo who was surprisingly vicious despite his usual happy attitude.
 
Jiyeon was more of the reading and thinking type than the ones who used her fist to solve problems, so it wasn't a surprise when she lost quickly from the lack of practice and skills.
 
Jihyo fought Sungjong and the both of them had similar skills and strength. But Jihyo, being the blurdo she was, actually fell for sungjong's trick when he squeaked in a ridiculously high voice to imitate her sisters.
 
Jihyo looked away momentarily and Sungjong took the chance to knock her down, tying her up.
 
Woohyun found himself fighting Jihyun and he obviously didn't like to do it. She was one female vampire that he thought was hot enough and had enough guts.
 
"Please don't do this, Jihyun. Oppa doesn't want to fight you." Woohyun pleaded.
 
"Too bad." Jihyun muttered, aiming a high kick at him. Woohyun dodged easily and sighed. "Jihyun, I don't want to hurt you."
 
"Yeah?" Jihyun growled, throwing a fist at him. "You guys are already hurting me when you're trying to harm CAP!" she hissed.
 
Woohyun looked confused, but he didn't let the confusion cause his guard to fall and he managed to grab Jihyun's wrist as she tried to punch him again.
 
He quickly turned her around and grabbed her other hand, locking his arm tightly with hers and preventing her from moving.
 
"I'm disappointed, Jihyun. Really disappointed."
 
L and Hoya were fighting, the ice prince against the muscle man. L narrowed his eyes at Hoya as they faced each other, circling.
 
"Hyung, return to us." L pleaded. "It isn't the same without you. I'm saying this, you should know it means a lot."
 
Hoya nodded. L didn't express his emotions often.
 
"I can't. I have to protect the wolves." Hoya murmured. "I have to protect the woman I love even if she doesn't love me back. I can't go back now if our principles still clash. I'm sorry, Myungsoo."
 
And it was then the two of them charged at each other and both rolled on the ground together as they held each other's wrists, trying to stop each other from punching or kicking.
 
L was desperate to win and so was Hoya. Both of them seemed to be on par.
 
That was, until Sunggyu managed to settle the wolves and came to help. Two against one, it didn't take long for Hoya to be defeated as well.
 
The Infinite Vampires panted, circling the group they had fought.
 
"See what a fruitless attempt this is?" Sunggyu asked. "Do you know your mistake now?"
 
Hoya shook his head. "There isn't any mistake." he insisted.
 
Sunggyu looked disappointed but Dongwoo didn't want to give up on his friend. "Hoya, if you can prove your loyalty to Infinite, we'll let you go. We'll even accept you back into the clan, oh?" he bargained.
 
Hoya hesitated. That sounded tempting.
 
"Kill them. Kill every one of these wolves. If you can do it, we'll forgive you."