Show-offs, and Eavesdroppers

Our EXOtic Life

(kayy, so maybe Kai wasn't a morning person? Or maybe he was having a rough day?) 

 

 

I tried to convince myself that [one of my many] bias[es] wasn't a complete jerk-

 

 

 

He started to teach us a dance to EXO's "Machine" [k version] 

 

 

The others seemed to have a hard time with the unusual rhythm of the song but I managed. 

 

 

I mean come on! I knew the song inside out!

 

 

After showing us the whole routine he watched us as we went over the choreography.

 

Whenever someone made a mistake he would point to them and sent them to the back of the room.

First 2 then 6 then all the people were sent to the back exept for......me.

 

 

Kai stopped the music and started talking to all the other trainees at the back.

 

"You all don't deserve to be called trainees! You were all given simple choreogreahy to a familiar song and--!"

 

pause for dramatic effect

 

"You were all shown up by some newbie who just flew into Seoul today! I expect better from all of you tomorrow!"

 

There were some "sorrys" from the other trainees but otherwise the room was dead silent.

 

 

He then turned around as walked up to me causeing me to look up at his tall figure.

 

 

" and You," he said "don't show off."

 

(Wait....what did he just say?! OH HELLZ NAW)

 

Suddenly Kai wasn't the highest on my bias list anymore.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him. 

 

I would've cussed him out if he wasn't the teacher...or from frikken EXO! But all I said was;

 

"I'm sorry teacher." 

 

I put as much venom into the word 'teacher' to show him how pissed I was.

 

There was a collective *gasp* from the rest of the girls. 

 

Kai gave me a look that said 'I'll make you regret that' but I honestly was too make to give a damn.

 

His reply to my hidden insult;

 

"Class dismissed"

 

I smirked and spun on my heels, picked up my bag and walked out of the room with more swag than GD.

 

[LOL I joke; no one has more swag]

 

If Nyika saw me she would be proud!

 

My phone rang.

 

Speak of the devil. Nyika.

 

F: "Hello?" 

 

N: "Hi, I'm getting lunch with Luhan and Sehun, we're getting bubble tea, I assumed you wanted some right?"

 

F: "OMG YES!!! Especially after what happened!"

 

N: "What?"

 

F: "I'll explain later. On another note, WBUYGTYFRYTDFTYGK HOW ARE YOU HAVING LUNCH WITH HUNHAN GRUEISHLUERA OMGOMGOMG!!"

 

N: "Calm yo'self. Gurl please! You know they couldn't resist my charms~"

 

F: *laughs*  "okay then, where do you want to meet up?"

 

N: "Luhan says the roof. Go first we'll be there soon. Bye Unni~~"

 

F: "okay bye."

 

(Well at least she's making friends...)

 

 

I went to the roof, and stood at the end resting my hands on the railing.

 

I just stood there standing, thinking about my first gew hours in Seoul.

 

(Maybe it was really my fault....Maybe I was being a show-off...NO! Kai was just being a about something and was obviously taking it out on the class!)

"Arrgh!! He's such a self-centred cocky bastard!!!" I yelled at no one.

 

 

Then suddenly a voice behind me said;

 

 

"You really shouldn't be up here, or screaming at the sky."

 

I whirled around to find none other than Chen! Another Exo [m] member!!

 

 

(Ahmiggash!! He heard that! I'm so screwed!!)

 

 

I didn't even know what to say. So he spoke insetead.

 

"So, I'm guessing you're new here," I nodded. He looked at a paper in his hand. "Fae...th?" he asked in accented English

 

"Umm....yeah I...just err...."

 

He smiled "Well, Welcome to SM Entertainment."

 

"Thanks." I blushed 

.

.

.

.

.

 

(Oh God, he probably thinks I'm an idiot!!)