Soju Scandals

Our EXOtic Life

[Faith's P.O.V]

 

 

I glared at Baekyun who just smiled.

 

 

 

"So were you sick?" Kris asked.

 

 

 

"No, no I wasn't." I replied curtly.

 

 

 

"Then why was Yixing asking if you were alright?" 

 

 

 

(Can you just shut up) I thought.

 

 

 

"I thought she was sick because her face was all red the other day." Lay said to Kris.

 

 

 

"Why was she red?" Kris asked

 

 

 

I looked at Suho frantically.

 

 

 

He gave me a look that said idek what to do.

 

 

 

"Duizhang, she was blushing because Yixing, Nyika and I walked in on her and Suho-hyung-"

 

 

 

Suho cleared his throat loudly.

 

 

 

Kris momentarily got distracted but turned back to Tao and Lay.

 

 

 

"When was this?" he asked.

 

 

 

"A few days ago, before they were filming the teasers. They were staying pretty late at Sm..."

 

 

 

Tao trailed off, taking a sip of his drink.

 

 

 

(Please stop talking) I thought desperately. Probably sensing my dread, I felt Suho hold my hand under the tabe.

 

 

 

I felt much better knowing I wasn't alone.

 

 

 

"How late?" Kris asked looking at me.

 

 

 

 

With newfoud courage I decided to end this.

 

 

 

"I don't know why you're so concerned about this, I mean I wasn't sick, JoonMyun Oppa was just helping me with something."

 

 

I said.

 

 

"JoonMyun Oppa?!" Kai repeated laughing slightly.

 

 

 

"Woah, something MUST have happened that night, because I know Faith and Hyung here are always using honorifics."

 

 

 

(Not you too Kai!)

 

 

 

I started to panic mentally. I looked at Suho for help.

 

 

 

He smiled and squeezed my hand re-assuringly.

 

 

 

"I think it's time we told everyone anyways," He started. "Since we're all here, Faith and I are going out now."

 

 

 

"BWOH?!" Everyone either shouted or choked/spat out what food or drink they had.

 

 

"O-OPPA!" I said What the heel was Suho thinking?!

 

 

He continued

 

 

"I know it might be a little surprising, but I really do have strong feeling for Faith, so I hope you all support us."

 

 

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer towards him.

 

 

"You make her sound like a new album." Chen joked.

 

 

"Of course we support you two Hyung," Chanyeol said.

 

 

"Good thing we brought the Soju, ecause we have lots of things to celebrate tonight." Xiumin said.

 

 

After dinner we all drank, and drank, and drank.

 

 

Nyika was asleep in her room, [and coincidentally Sehun wasn't with us.]

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Xiumin were having a drunken arm-wresling match.

 

 

 

D.O and Kai were babbling nonsense to one another, and Chen, Lay, and Luhan were singing songs.

 

 

 

Tao and Baekyun were passed out on the couch.

 

 

 

I was sitting with Suho and Kris [which was totally awkward] since we were the only [mildly] sober people.

 

 

 

"I'm going to get some air." I said to Suho as I headed for the balcony.

 

 

 

I was still trying to prcess that Suho told everyone we were dating!

 

 

 

Maybe he was just trying to help me get back at Kris? No....he wasn't that kind of person.

 

 

 

I really did like Suho, ALOT but II did have ingering feelings for Kris,

 

 

and if we really were to date now, then i would have to let one of them know.

 

 

 

I sighed and watched as my breathe turned into smoke in the chilly night air.

 

 

 

"Congrats." I heard someone say as they walked out onto the balcony with me.

 

 

 

I didn't even bother looking because I knew from the voice it was Kris.

 

 

"Thanks," I replied

 

 

I heard him sigh, "Okay seriously, are you for real?" he asked.

 

 

"What's with all the questions today? Why are you so curious about somone who means nothing to you." I replied coldly.

 

 

"You do mean something to me." 

 

 

I looked up at him. "Kris, please don't lie to me."

 

 

I cupped his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss.

 

 

My mind went blank, I had thought about a momnet like this for so long.....but now it felt...wrong.

 

 

When I kissed Suho I felt warm and wanted, this time, it seemed so empty.

 

 

I pushed him away but he pulled me back in, biting down hard on my lower lip.

 

 

I slapped him across the face.

 

 

"Stop!" I panted, still breathless.

 

 

"Kris you're drunk, don't do anything else you'll regret later.

 

 

Years flowed down my face as I went into my room.

 

 

I heard someone knock.

 

 

"Go away" I said weakly.

 

 

"Faith, please open the door." replied Suho.

 

 

I let him and and we sat on my bed.

 

 

"Are you alright, what happened?" he asked, looking at my now bleeding lip and tearstained face.

 

 

"I-I sorry Oppa....but...." 

 

 

Suho hugged my tightly and I cried into his shoulder.

 

 

"It's not your fault," he said soothingly. "I shouldn't have left you alone...."

 

 

He took my face in his hands, and my last memory from that night, was feeling the wrmth of Suho's kiss again.