Songs, and Curious Dongsaengs.

Our EXOtic Life

[Nyika's P.O.V]

 

 

 

After getting through the rest of our scheduals Faith and I headed home.

 

 

I've never been so tired in my life!

 

 

While we were having dinner [not really it was more of a midnight snack because it was so late] I told her about the event

Sehun invited me to.

 

 

"Yeah Nyika, you should go!" she said 

 

 

"But I don't wanna go alone~" I whined, Faith rolled her eyes.

 

 

"You won't be lone stupid, you'll be with Sehun!" I pouted 

 

 

(I meant I didn't want to be alone with Sehun!) I mean I liked the guy....ok no,

 

 

I was totally OBSESSED since they debut but I didn't know what to do around him!

 

 

The next few days were uneventful and we got used to our schdeuals, even if they did change from time to time,

 

 

Kai apparently after the last incident didn't show up for his classes and Lay had to take over all the dance lessons.

 

 

It was already Thursday, and I had no idea what I was going to do when I went out with Sehun.

 

 

I didn't want to be the only girl going with EXO, so I had a plan.

 

 

If one of the other guys in EXO decided to ask Faith out, then she'd come with us!

 

 

[mwahahaha!]

 

 

besides, my friend could use a date. 

 

 

While Faith and I were walking to SM in the morning guess who we ran into?

 

 

Suho of EXO K.

 

 

We've seen him a few times around SM and were friends-ish.

 

 

Now it was time for me to work my magic.

 

 

"Annyeong Suho-sunbae" Faith said 

 

 

He smiled at us. "Good morning my lovely hoobae....s" 

 

 

He said to Faith but added an 's' when he saw me.

 

 

(Oho, this was going to be easier than I thought.) 

 

 

"Why are you two so early this morning?" He asked.

 

 

"Faith wanted to talk to you, Sunbae, so we decided to come early." I said

 

 

Faith looked at me with a D.O face and mouthed "wtf are you doing!" to me 

 

 

I jerked me head in Suho's direction. Faith tried to find something to say.

 

 

"I-I umm wanted to ask your opinion on....a.....a....song I wrote!" she said

 

 

Suho raised both eyebrows in surprise.

 

 

"You can write songs?" He asked.

 

 

I nodded furiously. "Yeah, they're really good! Well, I'm going to go, work on my Japanese assignmet, so,

 

 

I'll see you later Faith. Bye Sunbae." 

 

 

I looked at Faith and I think she knew what to do from there.

 

 

Before she could say anything, I ran into SM and bumped into someone. Literally.

 

 

 

[Faith's P.O.V]

 

 

 

Wtf I swear Nyika enjoyed putting me in awkward situations.

 

 

Was this her new hobby or something!?

 

 

(Uggh.) After Nyika left Suho and I went into one of the empty piano rooms.

 

 

We had about and hour before I had to go to dance.

 

 

I rumagged through my bag for my journal. I turned to my first ever song I wrote when I was 13.

 

 

I placed the book on the stand and Suho sat next to me on the bench.

 

 

I played and sang for about 2 minutes and looked at Suho when I was done.

 

 

"It was very nice," he started "But it's very hmm....how do I put this.....bitter."

 

 

"Bitter?" I repeated. 

 

"Yes, I mean, the person speaking seems resentful of whomever the song is about. For example when she says

 

{A/N something I actually wrote please don't copy}

 

"I hope you're glad,

I hope you're well

Baby, I ain't mad

but welcome to my hell."

 

"She sounds so resentful." He said.

 

 

"That was kinda the point." I said (Oh crap! I said that out loud didn't I)

 

 

I mentally kicked myself for being so rude to Suho, the last thing I needed was someone else hating me.

 

 

Intead of being angry with me Suho smiled again.

 

 

"What made my hoobae write something like this?" He asked

 

 

HIS hoobae?!

 

 

I felt my face grow hot. 

 

 

"I....umm...well......I........it......" I turned into a blabbering idiot in 2 seconds flat.

 

 

Oh, God, why couldn't I catch a break today!?

 

 

Before I could further embarass myself EXO's manager walked in and asked Suho to go with him.

 

 

"Perhaps we should continue this some other time, when we won't be interrupted."

 

 

Suho said. 

 

 

I gaped at him. Unable to say anything, I only nodded.

 

 

The morning was a blur to me. After having lunch with Chen and BaeKyun I had japanese lessons.

 

 

Since I was already fluent in the language I just daydreamed during the classes.

 

 

While everyone else was doing group work I felt someone tap my shoulder.

 

 

I looked up from the journal entry I was writing at that kid.

 

 

The one who gave me back my book that day in the rain.

 

 

(What was his name again...? Park...Hyun-Jae....no....OH! Park Jae-Hyun!)

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Umm I was wondering if, after class I could walk with Noona to Noona's next class..."

 

 

(Noona....so I am older.) 

 

 

What could go wrong, I could make another trainee friend.

 

 

"Alright" I agreed. He gave me an eye smile and after class he showed me to the Korean Vocals room.

 

 

"Noona..." "Neh?" "Do you have a boyfriend?"

 

 

My eyes widened at this kid's boldness. Asking out someone he barely knew, who was also older than him!

 

 

I told the truth obviosly thinking he was only playing around.

 

 

"No, I don't. Why do you ask?" 

 

 

"Oh, a friend of mine wanted to ask you out but he wanted to know if you were already taken."

 

 

hmmmm seemed fishy.

 

 

"then why couldn't this 'friend' ask me himself?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"He's really busy, so he asked me."

 

 

(Seems legit, probably another trainee or something. Hopefully he's my age.) I thought.

 

 

"He wants to meet you," Jau-Hyun continued

 

 

I said nothing.

 

 

"On the roof after your schedual is done."

 

 

Now, any other person would think this is some sort of scam, but being the fearless bastard that I am I decided to go.

 

 

"Tell him I will." Jae-Hyun nodded. "Ok, see you later Noona!"

 

 

(He seems like a nice kid.)

 

 

The rest of the day seemed to crawl by, and my curiosity was getting the better of me. 

 

 

When Luhan dismissed me from my Mandarin lesson I practically flew up the staris to the roof top.

 

 

I opened to door and there standing near the edge, resting his arms on the railing was the last person I wanted to see

.

.

.

.

.

.

.