Unknown Aggression and Surprising Wake-Ups

Our EXOtic Life

[Faith's P.O.V]

 

Nyika walked out of the kitchen and into her room, while Kris stormed right out of the apartement without a word to anyone.

 

 

"What was that all about?" Suho asked

 

 

I looked at Suho and shrugged.

 

 

I walked over to Nyika's room and knocked on the door.

 

 

"Can I come in?" I asked.

 

 

she sighed "Alright."

 

 

I opened the door, and sat on the chair across from her bed where she was lying face-down.

 

 

"Do you want to talk about wheat just happened?"

 

 

She rolled over and looked at me.

 

 

"Unnie, I think Kris is going to hate you now." 

 

 

"Bwoh?! Why?!"

 

 

"I can't tell you, but just trust me, It's for your own good!"

 

 

I sighed. Nyika was one of my best friends so I had to trust her on this one.

 

"Alright. Are you going to come back out?"

 

 

She shook her head and lay back down. "Alright if you need anything we're in the living room."

 

 

She nodded and I went back to the couch and sat next to Kai and Suho.

 

 

"Is Nyika coming back??!!" Chanyeol asked bouncing up and down in his seat.

 

 

"Uhm, no...she'...uh...not feeling well, and it's kinda late......"

 

 

I glanced at the clock 11:30 p.m  I replied It wasn't a COMPLETE lie......

 

 

Chanyeol's smile faltered a bit. He suddenly stood up and walked off saying "I'm going to check on her."

 

 

I went to follow him but Kai just grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the sofa next to him. I looked at him questioningly

 

 and all he said was "I want you to watch this with me."

 

 

As he stared at the television. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

[Nyika's P.O.V]

 

 

There was another knock on my door shortly after Faith left.

 

 

"Who is it?" I asked 

 

 

Then I heard Chanyeol's deep () voice answer "It's me, Chanyeol~"

 

 

O_O Chanyeol. THE Park Chanyeol wanted to come into my room?!?!

 

 

I sprung out of bed and wrenched open the door.

 

 

Chanyeo seemed at bit surprised but I was too overjoyed to care.

 

 

"Come in~!" I waved him in and he sat down on my bed his right leg slightly bouncing.

 

 

(OMG he's really on crack! This boy can't even sit still! But I dun curr he's too cute!!!) I fangirled mentally.

 

 

"Uhm I thought you were sick..." He said 

 

( Faith! Make a better excuse next time!) I thought

 

 

"Oh uhm I WAS but I just had a power nap so I'm feeling all better!"

 

 

I said cheerfully waving my arms around to prove my point.

 

 

Chanyeol blinked then burst into a huge grin. "That's good." He patted the space next to him saying "There's room for one more."

 

 

He smiled sweetly and I melted. I sat next to him and we started chatting.

 

 

After what seemed like only a few minutes I started to feel drowsy.

 

 

I woke up and felt something heavy on me. I looked down and saw Chanyeol asleep,

 

 

resting his head on my shoulder, with his arms wrapped around my torso.

 

 

My heart punded in my ribcage. (HOLY CRAP! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?!)

 

 

I wriggled out of his grasp and fell onto the bedroom floor with a thud! Cahnyeol groggily shook his head while rubbing his eyes.

 

I heard a loud shriek from the livning room that sounded like Faith.

 

 

Chanyeol and I left my bedrrom and hurried into the living room to see what all the commotion was about.

 

 

There Kai was Lying on top od Faith in a similar way to how Chanyeol and I were,

 

exept Faith was lying on Kai's shoulder and he was holding her by the waist.

 

 

She was looking up at Kai and trying to squirm out of his arms.

 

 

"JongIn Sunbae let me go~! I'm going to be late!" she whined.

 

 

"Relax, you're not going today." he said

 

 

"What?! Why not?" she asked skeptically

 

 

Suho entered the living room from the kitchen with a coffee mug in his hand and said smiling

 

 

"Because you two are going out with us today!" 

 

 

Faith gave Suho a (Are you out of your mind?!) face and said

 

 

"But aren't we already going to that stupid dinner thing tonight? Why do we need to spent the while day with you?!"

 

 

I looked at her like this

 tumblr_m4e707gyoq1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

 

(Girl! We can spend a day with EXO members! SHUTUP AND DON'T QUESTION WHY!!)

 

 

She caught my drift and shut up.

 

 

Kai pulled her back into his lap and said "So you can go back to sleep with me now."

 

 

He smirked at her immense blush as she spazzed and leapt from his arms and bolted into the kitchen,

 

with Kai following at a calmer pace.

 

 

I felt Chanyeol wrap his arms around my shoulders ans whisper into my ear "Breakfast time now?"

 

 

I nodded smiling and we walked into the kitchen together.

 

 

(Today is going to be a good day) I thought