Auditions, Flights and Moving

Our EXOtic Life

[Still Faith's P.O.V]

 

When the auditions came I was so nervous I couldn't even put it into words.

 

We handed in our application forms, were given our numbers and stood in line. 

 

Nyika was called before me. She danced to multiple songs including EXO's "History" one hip-hop and one R&B song.

 

She did amazing as usual.

 

Nyika was always a dancer, probably because she was never able to sit still, but she blew the judges away. 

 

Then it was my turn.

 

I had prepared for this for weeks! I even re-strung my acustic guitar.

 

I sang B2st's "Lightless", "Fiction" and G-Dragon's "That XX"  I finished and felt relived when the judges nodded in approval. 

 

 

And then it was over.

 

Nyika and I waited for them to contact us and one day BAM!

They did!

 

 

We were going to be trainees! We headed to the airport, bid farewell to our families and boarded our flight to SEOUL!

 

I was so excited I could barely sit still. I was going to see EXO! Well....not EXACTLY...but still I would be even CLOSER to them!

 

When we landed there was a woman standing outside the airport with a sign that read "FAITH & NYIKA" in english.

 

I grabbed my luggage and walked over to her with Nyika. "You must be the new trainees from Canada right?"

 

 

"Yes" we answered [in Korean] "I'm Lia!!" she announced

 

"I'll be your guide throughout  Seoul, SM, and the rest of your trainee life!" she smiled.

Nyika looked at me and raised and eyebrow and said in English

"Well, SOMEONE'S been drinking and it wasn't coffee!" I smiled at Lia and introduced myself and Nyika. 

 

 

After we got aquainted we drove to our new apartement. She explained that since Nyika and I were for a secret new project we had to live sperately from the regular trainees.

 

I was curious about this "project" but no matter how much Nyika and I asked Lia wouldn't let up.

 

"It's a surprise!" she winked. She drove to an apartement which was within walking distance to SM Ent.

 

Nyika were in room 717 on the 7th floor. The place was just right.

 

With a Kitchen, Bathroom, living room, two bedroms and a balcony!

 

"Thank God I don't have to share a room with YOU!" I teased Nyika

 

"Otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep with your snoring" She pouted "Whatever! At least your stupid alarm won't wake me up!" I rolled my eyes.

 

 

Lia let us shower and change but said to be ready because we had to go to vocals and dance today.

 

"These people don't waste time!" Nyika exclaimed as she collapsed on the living room couch. 

 

After we both showered and changed Nyika and I waited for Lia to come back. 

 

Since we were supposed to dance Nyika wore a green tank top and grey shorts. She also helped me pick out my oufit

 

[Not really she just took clothes out of my suitcase and threw tham at me yelling "put this on!!"] 

 

I wore black sweat pants and a stupid pink tube top. 

 

(This is what I get for letting her pick my outfit!) I sighed as I came out of the bathroom in my new outfit.

 

"Don't you want to make a good impression?" she asked I glared at her. She pulled down her left eyelid and stuck out her tounge.

 

 

Lia knocked on the door and we were off to SM!

 

"Nothing much for today, just vocals and dance."

 

Sadly though Nyika and I had different classes. I had dance first, then vocals, she had it the other way around.

 

 

"Well see for lunch ok?" Nyika said to me before she walked off to her practise room.

 

I walked towards my class.

 

(This is it!)