Dates, Directors and Dances.

Our EXOtic Life

[Faith's P.O.V]

 

 

As we drove to the party's venue I sat up front with Kai, while Nyika and Sehun occupied the back.

 

 

They both seemed to get along really well. 

 

 

I was a bit jealous of how they seemed to act like an actual couple on a date.

 

 

I looked over at Kai who didn't say a word to me the whole time.

 

 

I sighed. (try to make conversation) I told myself.

 

 

"So how was your day Jongin Sunbae?" I asked.

 

 

Kai glanced at me oddly. "You were with me most of the time," he said.

 

 

"Oh right."

 

 

When we arrived at the mansion, Sehun and Nyika went to meet up with the rest of EXO.

 

 

I got out of the car and went to follow them then Kai said.

 

 

"Where are you going? You have to stick with me tonight."

 

 

"But, I was going to-" I started

 

 

"Don't worry, we'll get to be with the other members later, but now, we have to meet with some high profile people."

 

 

"And who would these people be?" I asked.

 

 

"Lee Soo Man wants to recruit this director from Japan, and tonight we meet him and try to get on his good side." he replied

 

 

"But why you?" I asked.

 

 

Kai shrugged. "Lee Soo Man wanted the two leaders of EXO and the face because he wants the director for us mainly"

 

 

(That means Kris will be there.) I thought (Maybe i can talk to him then)

 

 

Kai and I walked up to Lee Soo Man, Suho, another man in a drak grey suit, whom I could assume was the director,

 

and Kris.

 

 

Kai greeted Lee Soo Man and the director.

 

"And who is this lovely young lady?" The director, Mr. Mikage asked.

 

 

"This is one of our newest trainees from Canada, Faith Sung," Mr. Lee Soo Man said

 

 

"She's part of our newest project, to bring K-pop to mainstream North America." He finished proudly.

 

 

I bowed to the director and adressed him in Japanese saying "It is very nice to meet you Mikage-dono."

 

 

Mr.Mikage seemed pleasantly surprised and said in Japanese, "Likewise, and may I say your Japanese is amazing."

 

 

I smiled and bowed once more. "Arigato Gozaimasu."

 

 

The Director started to talk once agin in Korean and said to Suho and Kris,

 

 

" I would love to work with EXO in the future but what I think SM needs right now is a new girl group,

 

 

to shape the new face of K-Pop for the world, I am intruiged by how you are now taking in non-korean tranees."

 

 

He said looking at me.

 

 

Mr. Lee Soo Man quickly said

 

 

"I think to have more non-koreans interested then we have ot have more non-korean or partial korean artist don't you think?

 

 

For example in the States many British artists are popular there.

 

 

Also as you can see Faith will be in our newest girl group which has already been pre-planned as we speak,

 

there will be four members, Ms. Sung, the other Canadian traniee Ms. Campbell, 

 

one of our older Korean trainees and one Chinese trainee"

 

 

 

I reeled at hearing all this new information.

 

 

(If the group is already pre-planned like so, then a debut must be soon!) I thought excitedly

 

 

Mr. Mikage nodded

 

 

"I find this very interesting, I know that EXO's concept is that they are extra-terretrial beings that have come to earth,

 

to show us a new style of music, 

 

may I ask what is this new girl groups' concept?" 

 

 

Lee Soo Man kaughed good naturedly "I'm sorry Mr. Mikage but to find that out you must sign with SM Entertainment."

 

 

Mr. Mikage laughed as well.

 

 

Kai, Suho, Kris and I were excused to meet with the rest of EXO. 

 

 

As we walked across the giant hall Kai whispered to me, "Great job back there, I knew you were pefrect."

 

 

I blushed at the compliment.

 

 

Then I asked "Jongin Sunbae, did you ask me out just to help sign Mr. Mikage?" 

 

 

Kai shook his head. "No, but that was an added bonus."

 

 

We walked over to where the rest of EXO was. Everyone looked great in their black suits.

 

 

I hugged Chen, Luhan, Tao, Lay, and Xiumin, who had just came back from China.

 

 

Then someone tapped my shoulder i turned around and saw Kris.

 

 

"What? No hug for me?" he joked.

 

 

I smiled, relived that we were on good terms again, and hugged him.

 

 

"Fae-Fae, who was that you were talking to before?" Tao asked.

 

 

Suho explained to the rest of EXO and Nyika about the Mikage deal.

 

 

"I guess Japanese lessons do pay off. " Nyika said.

 

 

I rolled my eyes "Only if you pay attention Nyika."

 

 

We all laughed.

 

 

Suddenly a very tall girl in a long pink gown came up to Kris and clutched onto his arm.

 

 

"Gege~" she whined in a sickeningly girly voice.

 

 

Kris grimaced slightly and cleared his throat. "Guys this is Xian,"

 

 

Xian smiled at EXO, but when her eyes landed on me and Nyika she curled her lower lip up in distase.

 

 

"she's my-"

 

 

"future wife!" Xian squealed.

 

 

Nyika and I shot each other a glance saying (WHO IS DIS HOE?!?!)

 

 

 

[Nyika's P.O.V]

 

 

After we were introduced to Xian, who was apparently Kris' date who was a model in a photoshoot EXO-M did,

 

all the members except Kai, Sehun and Baekyun went off to mingle or dance.

 

 

Faith was obviously depressed that Kris was with that air-head, and Kai was not helping to cheer her up. 

 

 

Their conversation went like this:

 

 

Kai:  "She's tall." *talking about Xian*

 

Faith: "Yeah."

 

Kai: "I heard Kris likes tall girls."

 

Faith: "...."

 

Kai : "And she's a model."

 

Faith: "Mhmm"

 

Kai: "Although, she's not the brightest lightbulb in the room."

 

Faith: "...."

 

Kai: "Then again, that will work more in Kris' favour tonight."

 

 

With this last comment Faith got up from her seat and walked across the dance floor,

 

and through the doors that led to the outdoor garden.

 

 

I shook my head at Kai.

 

 

"Is this your first time on a date?" I asked

 

 

Kai looked at me, "How did you know?"

 

 

I shook me head and tapped Sehun saying;

 

 

"And that is how you never get a girlfriend."

 

 

Sehun laughed.

 

 

Baekyun looked over to where Faith walked off and followed worriedly.

 

 

Kai merely shrugged.

 

 

(I wonder if she's alright....) My thoughts were interrupted when Sehun suddenly stood up and held his hand out to me.

 

 

"Would you like to dance?" he asked politely.

 

 

I beamed at him. "You know it!"

 

 

The rest of my night was filled with danceing, drinking and a wonderful date with Sehun.

 

 

We got a ride from Luhan and as he dropped me off at my apartement door he said

 

 

"I had a great time tonight, thanks for coming with me."

 

 

I smiled at him. "Well, if you ever need another date, you know where I'm at."

 

 

He leaned in and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear, and softly planted a kiss on my cheek.

 

 

"Goodnight Nyika...." he said softly before leaving

 

 

I stood there frozen with joy.

 

 

Before entering my apartement I whispered to where he once stood.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Goodnight Sehun...."