Contracts and Texts.

Our EXOtic Life

[Nyika's P.O.V]

 

 

One month after the dinner party,

 

EXO M went back to tour around China and EXO K was busy with their own shows and promotions.

 

 

Things here at SM on the trainee end were going pretty well, we texted the EXO members and they gave us some advice once in a while.

 

 

One evening when Faith and I were heading home a secretary came and called us into Lee Soo Man's office.

 

 

Faith gave me a look that said "let me do all the talking." I nodded.

 

 

Back in Highschool whenever I got in a fight Faith would sweet talk the Principal for me,

 

so I'm pretty sure she could hanle the owner of SM (LOL no.)

 

 

He sat in a cliche huge leather swivel chair behind a huge wooden desk.

 

 

He greeted us both then went straight to business.

 

 

"I'm sure you've heard people talking about a new project I'm working on for a girl groups,

 

 

as Faith and I discussed with Mr. Mikage some time ago, and I want you both to know that you are part of it, without a doubt.

 

 

That being said, I want you to know that you're life as a trainee will change,

 

 

and after your debut you will be marketed diffrently than any other group here, maybe even in all of Korea."

 

 

Faith looked just about as puzzled as I was but we let him continue.

 

"Since we want to appeal to North America more, we decided to get fresh trainees from there which would be you two,

 

 

and we have already selected two others from our trainees here. In the next week you'll get to know each other,

 

 

you'll be with specialized trainers who will work with you to find your strengths so we can assign roles within the group.

 

Do you two remember Lia right? The woman who brought you here?" 

 

 

Faith and I nodded.

 

 

"Well from now on she'll act as your mentor, helping you with many things up until your debut.

 

 

Now, do you to both agree with this?"

 

 

"Yes!" we answered eagarly in unision.

 

 

He continued in a much softer tone than before.

 

 

"I know that you both are eager to make it in this industy, but you have to think for a bit,

 

your debut could be years from now, and juggling your university and training could take a lot of effort." 

 

 

"We know that there is a lot of work for us, but no one ever said making your dreams a reality would be easy.

 

 

We have dreampt about this since we were 13, we learned different languages, and how to play instruments.

 

 

I think a few more years being here won't hurt us."

 

 

I nodded my head. 

 

Lee Soo Man smiled and handed us two sets of papers. "These are your contracts read them over carefully."

 

 

I looked over at Faith who was pouring over the pages. I read mine as well. 

 

 

This would make us officail trainees, allowing us to go to university in Seoul, (Sm would pay).

 

 

After she finished reading Faith looked at me and I took the pen on the desk in front of us.

 

 

We both signed.

 

 

Afterw  a final hanshake we left Mr. Soo Man's office and headed home.

 

 

I called my mom and told her the good news.

 

 

(Finally, things are getting interesting)

 

 

[Faith's P.O.V]

 

After I told my mom about the good news, I texted, Baekyun, Chen and Suho.

 

 

Later that night, when I was about to go to sleep, I got another text.

 

 

"Can I see you? I'll meet you at the roof in 5."

 

 

I looked at the caller ID, and raced towards the roof.