Eggs and Bubble Tea

Our EXOtic Life

[Nyika's P.O.V]

 

 

The next morning I woke up with a 'bang'. Literally

 

because that was the noise I made when Faith (so rudely) flipped me out of the bed and onto the floor.

 

 

"Wake up," she said "we're going to beakfast with some of the guys."

 

 

I groggily walked to the bathroom and got ready.

.

.

.

.

.

 

We went to a nice coffee shop near our apartement. There waiting for us was Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Luhan.

 

 

While we were waiting for our food, everyone was chatting.

 

"So how did you come across this place?" Suho asked,

 

"I've probably walked past here a thousand times but I never noticed it.

 

 

Faith calmly put down her tea that she was sipping and answered blandly "I came here with Kris once."

 

 

I glared at Suho, of all things he just HAD to remind her of that idiot.

 

 

(For the past few days she'd been a little quiet...TOO quiet and I knew it had something to do with that dragon....)

 

 

Suho seemed to catch my drift and too a nervous sip of coffee ffrom his mug.

 

 

Xiumin took it upon himself to lighten the mood a bit. "So Nyika, how's Sehun?"

 

 

I gave Baozi a 'WTF' face. "What do you mean by that?" I asked

 

 

He calmly stirred his hot chocolate while saying "All I meant was, you two seemed pretty close at the dinner party,

 

is there anything....interesting about that fact?" He smirked.

 

 

I frowned at him.

 

 

Chanyeol choked slightly in his drink, and Luhan violently ripped up a packed of suger and dumped it into his coffee.

 

 

"Well?" Suho prompted me.

 

 

"NO! Nothing's "interesting" about it!!" I exclaimed (At least not yet) I thought.

 

 

After breakfast we headed off to our usual appointments.

 

 

Today, we were doing a photoshoot to leak onto a fansite for our group.

 

 

Our unofficial group name was W!tch35 (Witches) and Faith, Min Rao Li Hua and I had to pose together for the first time.

 

 

We had already been assigned to group roles/titles (?)

 

 

Faith was the Leader (since she was such and Umma anyway) and main vocal,

 

Min Ra was the main rapper and lead dancer,

 

Li Hua was lead vocal,

 

and I was the main dancer and the maknae.

 

 

Apparently we were going for a 'shocking new generation look' (whatever the hell that meant)

 

but either way we finished in the evening, even though it was only a few hours it felt like an ETERNITY.

 

 

Faith told me she was going to go to buy something...or something like that I wasn't really listening.

 

 

I flopped down onto my bed and went on my laptop.

 

 

I worked on a paper that was due to my prof.

 

 

Then I got a call, ''Can I talk to you?" You looked at the number. Why would Luhan be calling you?

 

 

"Alright, what's up?" I asked.

 

 

"Nothing much, it's just that I don't think we talk enough." He replied

 

 

(Aww, LuLu missed me!)

 

 

"Oh, okay then.....so....." I trailed off.

 

 

"So how was your first day as a W!tch? He asked

 

 

"It was okay, but I'm soooo tired.....I never knew taking a few pictures took so much....work!" I exclaimed

 

 

"I mean, you EXO guys always look perfect, so you don't really know how long it takes to take a good picture.

 

 

Like today, the photographer said my smile wasn't 'cheerful' enough,

 

and I'm like, if I was anymore cheerful I'd be Chanyeol."

 

 

Luhan laughed. 

 

 

"Believe me I know, it is so annoying when there are like a billion cameras in your face at the same time."

 

 

We talked for what seemed like only a few minutes but Faith came into my room and said,

 

 

"Nyika, it's three in the morning, you have to get up in two hours!"

 

 

"Uhm Luhan...I gotta go," I said

 

 

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch tommorrow.....or today..well in a few hours." 

 

 

"Okay." I said.

 

 

"Good, then it's a date." Before I could say anything else he hung up.

 

 

In less thatn two months I had a date with Oh Sehun and now Lu Han.......life is good.