Tours and Tears

Our EXOtic Life

[Faith's P.O.V]

 

 

The next morning I got a rude awakening.

 

 

 

That is, Nyika punding on my bedrrom dorr screaming "Wake up!" In several languages.

 

 

 

I flung open the door and yelled at her "NYIKA THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"

 

 

 

"Don't get loud with me," she replied "Aren't you coming to say bye to EXO M with me?"

 

 

 

"What do you mean say 'bye' are they leaving?" I asked. (what was going on?)

 

 

 

She looked shocked "You mean that's not what you and Kris were talking about last night?!"

 

 

 

I shook my head. 

 

 

 

"Well," She explained "EXO M has to go back out on tour for the next while,

 

 

 

and I thought we should go say bye to them with the K members.

 

 

 

"Alright."

 

 

 

As soon as both  of us were ready we headed to EXO's dorm.

 

 

 

We were greeted by Chanyeol and D.O

 

 

 

"Hey just in time, they're still finishing up their packing." Chanyeol said grinning at us.

 

 

 

I marched right to Kris' room.

 

 

 

Why the hell did not tell me this. (Did he plan on leaving without a word?!)

 

 

 

I opened the door without othering to knock.

 

 

 

He looked bewildered as to why I was here, he was obviously still half asleep

 

 

 

"Yah, why didn't you tell me you were leaving?!" I asked poking him with each word.

 

 

 

Kris stumbled back a bit and grabbed my hand.

 

 

 

He ran his other hand through his (messy) hair 

 

 

 

"Can you stop being so loud in the morinig, and don't poke me!"

 

 

 

"Answer my question." I demended.

 

 

 

"Look I didn't tell you because you wouldn't care anyways! Hell, you'd pribably be happy I'm gone!"

 

 

 

I looked at him, hurt. This time my voice was lower, so only he could hear.

 

 

 

"Why would you think something like that?"

 

 

 

Kris just loooked at me for a moment. "So are you saying you'd miss me?" 

 

 

 

I looked down at my hands. "Y-You could say that."

 

 

 

He took my face in one of his hands and made me look up at him.

 

 

 

"Then say it,"

 

 

 

"Eh?!"

 

 

 

"Tell me that you'll miss me"

 

 

 

Dafuq was wrong with this guy?!

 

 

 

"I'm not saying that!" I said.

 

 

 

Kris dropped his hands and headed towards the door "Fine then, see you."

 

 

 

(I'm going to hate myself for this later) "Wait."

 

 

 

He turned around and looked at me with a smug expression on his face.

 

 

 

(How the hell did I ever think he was attractive?!)

 

 

 

"I-I'll miss......you."

 

 

 

(There I said it!)

 

 

 

Before I knew it, Kris had wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight.

 

 

 

"I'm relieved..." He whispered.

 

 

 

I felt like my heart was about to burst because it was beating so quickly.

 

 

 

Dispite my own mental protest I made Kris let go of me and I went into the livingroom with the others.

 

 

 

I hoped he didn't notice me wiping my eyes as I left.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                       

 

 

 

[Nyika's P.O.V]

 

 

 

Although I already knew EXO M was leaving I still didn't want to believe it.

 

 

 

It was hard to image what it would be like without them.

 

 

 

Xiumin and Tao eating everything, Chen trolling, Lay spacing out, Kris ing, and Luhan......just being Luhan.

 

 

 

"So, you're leaving huh?" I said to Luhan as he was zipping up his suitcase.

 

 

 

I heard him sigh, "Yeah...Sorry about the short notice."

 

 

 

I smiled "No that's alright, how long are you...I mean EXO M going to be gone."

 

 

 

 

Luhan shrugged "Maybe a month or so, I'm not quite sure."

 

 

 

"Oh, I see."

 

 

 

(OMF someone shoot me in the foot this is beyond awkward)

 

 

 

"Well, bye." He said.

 

 

 

I recoiled at him.

 

 

 

So after all that, his dramatic confession, and everything else we've been through together.

 

 

 

I felt......cheated.

 

 

 

As I my heels and was about the stomp out of his room, I felt luhan grab my hand.

 

 

 

"Take care, of yourself and the others, okay?" He said soflty.

 

 

 

We both knew that's only part of what he meant.

 

 

 

With that simple sentence I knew that he meant 'I'm sorry I can't be here, I'm sorry I caused you greif,"

 

 

 

I smiled to myslef and looked at him.

 

 

 

I gently kissed him on the cheek and whispered "It's alright."

 

 

 

I didn't care that he confused me, or that he was leaving, he was still Luhan, and as long as he was I cared about him.