Together You and Me

Together You and Me

 

Chapter 6 “Real”

Monday came and Miki continued babbling about how she met Yuto and the rest of Hey! Say! JUMP. She went on and on about it, until the time Kazumi snapped and she told Miki, “Okay fine... I’ll come with you when you go teach.” Their morning classes had just ended and Ryn told Miki and Kazumi that she will be going home for lunch so she left ahead of them. Miki and Kazumi were taking their time walking down the stairs when suddenly without a word, Miki excitedly ran down to the main gate. Kazumi wondered what was up so she walked faster. To her amazement, she saw Miki talking to a tall, skinny guy who was wearing a black and purple cap and headphones on his neck.

Miki: “Oh! Yuto! She’s here!” *waving at Kazumi*

Kazumi went beside Miki and saw that it really was Yuto.

Miki: “Yuto, meet Kazumi. She’s my friend and classmate. Just like me, she also likes Hey! Say! JUMP. Actually, she was the one who introduced me to your group.”

Yuto: “Nice to meet you.”*extended out his hand to shake hands with Kazumi*

Kazumi did the same thing and they shook hands.

Kazumi: “Nice to meet you too.”

Yuto: “So let’s go to the car and continue our chat there while we go to the Hotel.”

They got into the car and were on their way to the Hotel. They finally arrived and as Kazumi got out, she also gave out the same expression that Miki had when she first got there.

 

The three of them started walking up the stairs when Kazumi suddenly told the two that she’ll be checking out the place for while. So the two said, “Okay! Make sure you come back later before we go to school and make sure not to get lost.” Kazumi smiled and waved at them as she left.

                The two of them continued to walk up the stairs when they saw Inoo waiting at the door. Inoo walked towards them smiling and welcomed Miki as he placed his hand on Miki head and moved his face close to hers. Miki  was startled and withdrew her face a little. Once again, Yuto got agitated and said, “Hey, Inoo! Cut it out. She’s starting to feel uneasy.” Inoo glanced at Yuto for a while and looked back at Miki. Then he winked at her and walked back.

Inoo: “So, since Miki is here, let’s get started.”

He opened the door and courteously invited Miki to enter first. They got to the studying room and continued with the lessons. During a short break, Yuto was sitting beside Miki while Inoo was sitting on the other side of the table facing Miki. He stared at them as Yuto continued to joke around making Miki laugh. He got caught in the moment looking at them and suddenly Yuto patted him on the arm and said, “Inoo, what are you doing? It’s time to go. You’ve got to bring her to school or she’ll be late for her next class.”

Inoo: “Oh, sorry. I was thinking of something. But don’t worry I’ll take her back immediately.” He quickly stood up and grabbed Miki’s left hand and said, “Let’s go!” Miki got on her feet but she accidentally tripped and they both stumbled. Miki was resting on top of Inoo’s chest while clasping onto his shirt.

Inoo: “Are you okay?! I’m sorry for what I did!”

 

Yuto held out his hand to help Miki stand up. After that he told Inoo, “You should watch out Inoo or else someone else could get hurt.”

Inoo continued to apologize to Miki as they went out the door. Standing at the foot of the stairs, they saw Kazumi and Yamada laughing ridiculously with no reason at all. They approached them and after a short while, they found themselves laughing along with the two. Shortly, Kazumi sat at the front seat then Yamada glanced at the window at Kazumi and told her, “See you tomorrow!” At the same time, Inoo opened the other door and courteously helped Miki get in before him. He closed the door and Yuto peeked into the window and said “Take care!” at both of them.

Miki: “You take care too! See you tomorrow!”