Together You and Me

Together You and Me

Chapter 3 “Misplaced”

After Miki left Yuto, she left SM and headed down to Beso beso in Session.

Miki: “Kazumi, I’ve got the greatest news that neither of us would have expected!”

 

Because of so much excitement, Miki went out and said what was on her mind.

 

Miki: “I just met Hey! Say! JUMP!!!!!” she exclaimed.

Kazumi: Wait what!?? When did you meet Hey! Say! JUMP?! 

Miki: I was with Yuto the whole... I mean I unexpectedly bumped into Yuto right after I separated with you and Ryn. I even saw, Yamada, Hikaru, Takaki and Yabu.

Kazumi: “Really?!

Miki: “It’s true! I was so surprised to see them here.”

Even though Miki told Kazumi everything, she still had doubts in believing her.

 

After having a short conversation with each other, Miki, Kazumi and Ryn went home.

 

It was a Saturday morning when Miki was about to go to school when she found out that her wallet was gone.

Miki: “Ha! Where is my wallet?!!! I can’t believe its missing! Where in the world did I put it?! A lot of important stuff is in there! ” I have to retrace my steps yesterday. I hope that I am able to find it!

At school, Miki can’t stop thinking where she could have left her wallet and not only that, if Yuto was okay and hoping that he didn’t get lost again. During their last subject, Miki told Kazumi and Ryn that she would be leaving first because she needed to find her wallet. Right after dismissal, she bade good bye to her classmates and friends and set off to search for her lost wallet.

She started from the foot of Session and up until she reached SM. She went here and there then at the 2nd floor, she suddenly remembered Yuto. She wanted to see him eagerly so she went to the store to take a peek. She saw him inside and there were flashes of light coming from the camera. Her eyes widened as she continued looking at him and suddenly, Yuto saw her and immediately went at the back of the store then a few seconds later he went outside to see her.

 

Yuto: “Uhm... Hi again! You’re the girl who helped me yesterday right?”

Miki remembered that she forgot to mention her name to Yuto yesterday when she helped him.

Miki: “Mm! I’m glad you remembered. Although, I forgot to tell you who I am. My name Is Miki.”

Yuto: “How could I forget? Nice to meet you Miki.” *while smiling at her*so what brings you here?

 

Miki remembered what she was supposed to do and said, “Ah, nothing, nothing! I’m sorry to disturb you! I should get going already! I have something I am looking for.”

She was about to leave when Yuto grabbed her hand.

Yuto: “Wait! Don’t go!” *bringing out something from his back pocket* “Is this what you are you are looking for?”

 

Miki saw that it was her wallet and so she happily accepted it from Yuto.

 

Miki: “Huwaa!! Thank you so much for giving it back to me! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much! I’ve been looking for it this whole time! I’m glad that you held on to it!”

Yuto: “Ah! No need to thank me! I think it fell from your jacket when you left running yesterday.”

Miki: “uhm.. Sorry! Sorry! I’m so sorry to have caused you so much trouble because of my wallet! I’m really sorry! ”

 

Suddenly, something came into her mind so she immediately asked Yuto a question.

 

Miki: “Uhm, Yuto, you didn’t happen to open my wallet did you?”

Yuto: “Ah. About that, Uhm.”

 

_Flash Back_

It was night time and Yuto was lying on his bed. He was thinking about the girl who helped him during the afternoon and thought if he will be able to see her again. He wanted to see her because he had to give her wallet back. He was staring at the yellow wallet on top of his laptop. He couldn’t take it anymore so he took his laptop together with the wallet and placed it on top of his bed. He checked the contents of the wallet and stared at the pictures of him and Hey! Say! JUMP. It was no wonder that the girl who helped him knew who he was right after he removed his scarf and shades. For a split second, he noticed something that was bulky in one pocket of the wallet. He opened it and found a usb with a keychain inside the pocket. He opened his laptop and after that, connected the usb. A folder opened on the screen and the contents of the usb was revealed. He started opening each folder and found pictures of Miki with her friends, photos of different sceneries, PVs and songs of Hey! Say! JUMP and pictures of their group also. Not only that, he also found PVs and songs that were from Taiwanese bands, theme songs of different dramas and anime. But in one folder, he found out that it was filled with song covers and music videos that were made by the girl. So he started to listen to them. After listening to the song covers he thought, “From the looks of it, her voice is okay.” It was starting to get late so he closed everything, disconnected the usb and went to bed. Still thinking to himself if he will be able to see the girl.

_________________

After remembering what he did last night, Yuto looked at her for a while, thinking of what he would say.

 

Yuto: “Can I ask you something?”

Miki: “Um. Sure. What is it?”

Yuto: “You don’t happen to like me do you?”

Miki’s face start to blush and she quickly told him, “Cho.. Cho.. Chotto matte! How? How could you just say something like that out of the blue?! I.. I.. You must be crazy thinking about something like that.”

 

Yuto thought about her answer and replied, “Ah, sorry. I’m sorry for asking you something like that so suddenly.”

                Even though behind his head, he was still thinking about it. And just came up with a conclusion that maybe those pictures of him were to be given to somebody else and is not for the girl.

Miki regained her composure and told Yuto, “No. No. It’s okay. You don’t have to say sorry. So, thanks again for giving me back my wallet. I think I should be going now.”

 

Once again, Yuto stopped her from leaving and asked, “Please, I have something else to ask you.”

 

Miki: “What is it?”

Yuto: “Can you be my Tutor?! Onegai!” *while he bowed at her*

Miki: “Tutor?!”

Yuto: *looked up at her* “Yes, Tutor. Please be my Tutor in English.” Then he held her shoulders and continued, “And, and.. I will teach you Japanese too. So please, while I’m still here, can you help teach me English.”

Miki was thinking about his offer but other than that, she was also thinking about her studies. But she really wanted to learn Japanese also.

Yuto was still looking at her, waiting for her reply.

Miki had made a decision and said, “Um.. I think... ”