Together You and Me

Together You and Me

 

Chapter 1 “Knocked down by whom” 

 

December had just arrived and the season of Christmas cheer, exchanging gifts, carolling, and stocking off holiday treats continued to grow larger.

The clock just 3 in the afternoon and soon*KRrRRiIiInNg!!!!!* *KRrRRiIiInNg!!!!!* went the bell as it sounded all throughout the corridors of the Aden Building. Students then started coming out from their classrooms, while some were rushing to get into theirs. Then, a class had just been dismissed a bit late 10 minutes after the bell rang. It was Miki’s class, together with her friends Kazumi and Ryn. Their class had just ended and Miki, Kazumi and Ryn were talking about their upcoming exchange gifts.

 

Miki: “Ne, Kazumi and Ryn, why won’t we go out and look for Christmas presents?”

Kazumi and Ryn: “Yeah I think that would be a great idea. Let’s take a walk at Session road, before we go to SM. Maybe we might be able to find some interesting things from the stores there.”

Miki: “Okay then, let’s Go!”

                So the three girls headed to Session to check out if they would be able to find something interesting. From the bottom of Session, they started to walk up, going to different stores and checking out the sales. Later on, Ryn was trying out some footwear when Miki told her, “I’ll go check out some other stores for stuff while you try those on. Don’t worry, Kazumi is here with you.” So Ryn replied, “Okay, we’ll be right here. If not, we’ll text you which store we are going to.” “Okay, okay see you then,” said Miki. As Miki went out of the store, she thought of where she will go to and just started walking down the road while looking at the windows of the stores she passed by. She was listening to music and got lost in thought thinking of many things when suddenly. *BUMP!!!* She accidentally bumped into someone and fell down. As she looked up, she saw a tall guy, wearing thick shades and a scarf over his mouth. Then the guy looked down at her and held out his hand saying “Gomen, Gomen!” Miki was so puzzled about who this stranger was but she unknowingly held his hand. After Miki was pulled up, she immediately said thank you, and when she was about to turn around and leave, the guy held her shoulder and asked, “Excuse me, can you please help me?” Miki turned around and was about to reply when she thought,*Wait, why am I going to help this guy out when I don’t know who he is or what he looks like.* After thinking for a bit, she told him, “Why would I help you if I can’t even see your face?”