Together You and Me

Together You and Me

 

Chapter 4 “It’s settled”

Miki: “Um... I think..”

Yuto’s eyes started to widen waiting for her to say yes.

Miki: “Okay! I will! I’ll help you.”

With no time to waste Yuto said,” That’s great! Thank you! Thank you so much! Tomorrow’s Sunday so I think you won’t have classes right? Can we start tomorrow?”

Miki: Um.. Sure! The earlier, the better.  >,

 

Yuto: “So where will I pick you up? We have about three cars that can help take us around.”

Miki: “Oh, really?! Do you have a phone number that you are using here?”

Yuto: “Yes, each of us has one.”

Miki: “Okay, then let’s exchange numbers.”

After they exchanged numbers, Miki said to Yuto, “So, I will text you the place where you’ll pick me up. Then all you have to do is tell the driver. Surely he knows where he will go.”

 

Yuto: “Okay. I’ll be waiting for your text later on.”

Their conversation ended so Miki then went home. On her way home, she thought of where Yuto will pick her up tomorrow.

 

She got her phone and wrote a text saying:

“Yuto, meet me at the Melvin Jones Grand Stand tomorrow at 9:30 am. See you there! ^,^”

Yuto, after receiving the message looked for one of the drivers and requested if he could give him a ride tomorrow so he can pick up Miki.

The next day Yuto hurriedly got ready so he can go meet his new tutor. While he was preparing, the other Hey! Say! JUMP members were wondering why he was so hyped up early in the morning and wasn’t able to grab a chance to ask him about it.

On the other hand, Miki was at home, preparing herself also. But the problem was she was too nervous about the idea of becoming a tutor. She was about to go out when she suddenly sat on her bed and thoughts came streaming through her head. *Will I be able a good tutor to him?! What if I screw up? I don’t want to look bad in front of him. I don’t want him to look bad either. I don’t think I can do this. Huwaa! I’m so nervous!* But once again, Miki gained her composure and rushed out the door, telling her brother and father that she’ll be going out.

After arriving at the grand stand, she started looking around, hoping to see Yuto. She had no idea where he was and she gave out a sigh. So she thought, “I wonder where he is. He can’t be lost can he? Oh, I hope he’s okay. He has a driver with him. It can’t be possible that they don’t know this place.” As she continued to wonder someone suddenly tapped her shoulder and as she turned around, she found out that it was Yuto.

 

Yuto: “Ohayoo! How are you? Did you sleep well last night?” *speaking in a happy voice*

Miki: “Ha! Yuto! Good morning to you too! I’m fine thank you! How about you?”

Yuto: “As always, I’m fine and fully energized.”

They continued their conversation as Yuto led Miki into the car. They were then on their way back to the hotel where they were staying, then Yuto asked, “By the way, since you’ll be teaching me English, I should start calling you sensei.”

Miki: “What?! Wait! No. No. I don’t want you to be calling me anything uhm. Formal...”

Yuto: “So, what am I supposed to call you?”

Miki: “Uhm.... Ahm..... Miki is fine with me already.”

Yuto: “Okay then, if that’s what makes you feel more comfortable, Miki.”

Hearing Yuto say her name made her heart skip a beat. She just can’t believe that everything now is all real. Seeing him smile, laugh, and talk has motivated her more to do her best, thinking that everything will turn out all right. As she continued to think about it, they had finally arrived at the hotel. Yuto, got out the car and held out his hand to Miki as she got out.

Yuto: Welcome to “The Manor Hotel!”

Miki was amazed when she saw the place. “Wow, you guys are staying here? That’s so cool!”

Yuto: “This is just the entrance. Why won’t we go inside, surely you’ll find it more beautiful. Shall we?”

Miki nodded her head happily. After getting inside the hotel, they went to the group’s living room and there, they saw the other Hey! Say! JUMP members.

 

Yamada: “Yuto! There you are! Where’d you go to? ”

Chinen: “And who is she? It’s not very common to see you bringing a girl here.”

Yuto: “Oi! Chotto! Don’t think of weird stuff. Uhm... Minna, meet Miki! She’s my new English tutor.”

 

Miki looked at them and smiled. Right after introducing Miki, Inoo came into the room.

 

Inoo: “Hi Yuto! I see you’re back! Where’d you go?”

Just after his statement, he turned his head from Yuto to his left side and there he saw Miki.

Yuto: “Ah, Inoo. Hi! I went out to pick up Miki here.”*putting his left hand on Miki’s head*

Inoo: “Miki?”*staring at the girl* “And why did you take her here?”

Yuto: “She is my new English Tutor.”

Miki looked at Inoo and shyly smiled at him.

Inoo: “Oh, really? She’ll be my English tutor too.”

Yuto: “No way! She’s my tutor.”

Inoo: “Come on Yuto, I want to learn too.”

They continued to converse with each other and soon Yuto asked Miki, “Are you okay if Inoo will join in too?”

Miki: “Ah, Hai.” *while nodding her head*

Yuto: “Since Miki agreed, then I’ll give you permission to join me in learning English.”

Inoo was so happy when Yuto allowed him to join in. He immediately walked towards Yuto and patted his shoulders then excitedly went in front of Miki and started to shake hands with her. Everyone got silent while looking at Inoo. Yuto on the other hand grabbed Inoo’s hands and immediately forced him to let go. After Inoo noticed what he did, he immediately said sorry to Miki.