Together You and Me

Together You and Me

 

Chapter 5 “Curious”

                The three then went to the balcony and Yuto discussed the schedule.

Yuto: “Okay, since we’re all here, I will tell you the schedule that I planned. During school days, I or Inoo will come pick you up from school. Although that would only be possible if your break is longer than 2 hours. On Sundays, we will pick you up at the same place I picked you up a while ago. After teaching sessions, either of us will also take you to school, since surely you would still have classes by then. During every session also, we will all be teaching and learning from each other. You will help us with English and we will also help you with Japanese. Is that okay with you two?”

Inoo and Miki glanced at each other, and then looked back at Yuto.

Inoo: “Well that’s okay for you and me. How about you Miki?”

Miki: “Ah. Uhm... Is it okay if there will be times wherein we can change the schedule? Since, I also get busy at school.”

Yuto: “Mm... That’s okay. Just tell us if there will be a change of schedule on any day.”

Miki: “Then it’s settled. Thanks so much!”

For the rest of the Sunday until 2 in the afternoon, Yuto and Inoo spent their time learning English from Miki while also teaching Miki Japanese. Then at 4 they ended the day’s lesson.

The three were now at the living room, sitting while conversing with each other.

Yuto: “So Miki, how long have you known our group?”

Miki answered back shyly saying, “Ano... Nine months.”

Yuto: “Really? How many songs of our songs do you know? ”

Miki: “Uhm... I really don’t know how many songs your group has composed so I guess more or less 40 songs.”

“Do you have anyone you like in our group?” Inoo said suddenly.

Yuto and Miki were shocked by his question. But Miki answered anyway.

Miki: “A Hey! Say! JUMP member whom I like. Uhmmm...”

She was so unsure of what she would say and was thinking of an answer. On the other hand, the two guys stared at her with full interest and eagerness to hear her answer. But unexpectedly...

Miki: “The person I like is..... is..... Ano..... Eto.... Himitsu!”

After hearing her answer, the two guys were filled with disappointment because they didn’t know who Miki liked.

Inoo: “Come on, tell us who it is you like. We promise we won’t tell.”

Miki: “That won’t be possible. Since you might not know, the person I like is one of you.”

The two got silent and Miki continued.

Miki: “Although, I might also be joking. Then again, who knows?”And so Miki just grinned.

Yuto: “So I guess it’s time for us to take you home since you still have classes tomorrow.”

Inoo: “I agree with him. You must be tired after teaching.”

Miki: “No. No. I’m not that tired yet. Don’t worry about it.”

Yuto: “Even if you say so, a girl like you needs to rest most especially since you’ll need to regain your energy for school tomorrow.”

Miki didn’t have any choice so she went along with Yuto’s decision.

When they were about to get into the car, Yuto remembered that he had to ask where Miki was studying.

Yuto: “By the way Miki, where are you studying?”

Miki: “At Saint Louis University.”

Inoo: “Ah, so you’re also studying in a University. What year are you in?”

Miki: “Second Year College.”

 

Yuto and Inoo were both surprised that Miki was already in College.

 

Yuto: “Huwaa?! Honto ni?!”

Miki: “I’m sorry I forgot to tell you both earlier.”

Inoo: “Then you must be the same age as me? How old are you?”

Miki: “Uhm... Actually no.”

Yuto: “Then you’re older than Inoo?”

Miki: “Chigaimasu. I’m only 17.”

 

The two of them got more surprised about hearing her age.

 

Yuto: “You’re only 17 and already in college. Wow! Good for you. I’m still in 4th year high school and I’m already 18.”

Inoo: “I’m already 22 and I still studying in college.”

Yuto: “But anyway, the education here is different from ours.”

Miki: “I guess you can say so.”

 

Miki entered the car and was thinking and waiting if Yuto will be the one to take her home.

 

Yuto: “So Inoo, since you are also part of the learning sessions, it will be your turn to take her home since I was the one who picked her up this morning.”

Inoo: “Oh, is that how it goes? Then, that means if I were the one to pick her up, you’ll be the one to take her back or bring her home.”

Yuto: “Pretty much. We do it vice versa.”

Inoo: “Oh okay. So, I’ll be taking her home now. See you later.”

Inoo sat at the front seat and waved at Yuto. Miki on the other hand thought that it was okay but she would have liked it better if Yuto was the one to pick her up and take her home too. So she waved at Yuto and not a moment too soon they left.