Chapter 41

EXO's Stylist Niece

3rd Person POV~

EXO all went to Jewels' house after being yelled at by their instructor. They all went straight to Ailee's room to see it completely empty and quiet.

"This feels weird," Baekhyun softly said. "She would usually welcome us or start a fight with Kris."

Kris sighed and felt his heart squeeze, so he left the room and sat on the couch in the living room.

"Today really isn't our day," Tao softly said, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. They all sat in silence while Jewels watched them with pity.

"Should I make us some delicious food since we haven't eaten all day?" Jewels asked, but no one responded. She sighed and went to the kitchen to cook something that would cheer them up.

"You're still gonna keep that promise right hyung? To bring Ailee back?" Lay asked him as he bit his bottom lip. "Are you not?"

"I made a promise, so I'll have to keep it," Kris softly said and sighed. "I just need to find the right time to bring her back."

They all sat in silence again and took in the silence when they all heard something.

"Was that Ailee?" Sehun asked, standing up. They all looked around then exchanged looks.

"I guess we've all gone crazy," Xiumin softly chuckled. They then heard something again, this time a female's voice.

"No, I don't think so," Luhan said being cautious. "We can't be dreaming."

"She's gone already, so I'm sure we're just thinking it," Suho said.

"Besides, her father wouldn't let her come back," Kai said rubbing his hands together.

"Jewels~" a voice said and they were all freakin out now. Jewels came out from the kitchen with wide eyes while holding onto a wooden spoon.

"W-who called my name?" she asked. "Is Ailee here? It was her voice."

"We heard it too," Chanyeol said and everyone turned their attention to the door. There was then a knock at the door and they all shouted, startled by it. They heard a click and it slowly opened, making their hearts beat fast.

"Is anyone home?" someone said and popped in Ailee. They all gasped loudly and stood up.

"This"

"Isn't"

"A dream!" they all shouted while she smiled at them. "AILEE~!"

They all ran to her and gave her a bear hug while Kris stayed back with wide eyes, still not being able to take it in.

"Ailee, you came back!"

"I thought we were going crazy!"

"We thought you had forever left us!" they all had said with teary eyee, especially Jewels. Ailee just giggled and smiled.

"Things changed when we headed towards the plane," Ailee said and looked at Kris, who stared at her.

"Does your father know you came back?" Jewels asked her as she nodded.

"He was the one who told me to stay," Ailee said as everyone was shocked.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

Entering the double doors and towards the plane, Ailee's father grabbed her wirst. She looked at him confused and tilted her head.

"Is there something wrong appa?" she asked him as he released her wrist.

"Don't go," he softly said, looking down. Ailee furrowed her eyebrows and approached her dad.

"What are you say-"

"Stay with them," he said and looked up at her. "Not only have they made you happy, but I could see that you've made them happy. I already know that they'd be heart broken if you left."

"Appa..." she softly said with teary eyes.

"As much as we want you home, your mother and I will understand that this is your home now Ailee," he said with a soft smile. "You can't find happiness in Canada like how you found happiness here and that boy, Kris...I can see in his eyes that he will take good care for you and that his words are true. You belong here Ailee, not in Canada."

"Are you really letting me stay here?" Ailee asked as he nodded. She smiled and hugged him tight.

"Although it was your choice to leave in the first place, I know it wasn't your heart's choice," he said and kissed the top of her head. "Now go home. I'll sort things out with your mother."

"Thank you appa," Ailee said and released the hug. She started walking when she needed to say one last thing to her father, so she turned around. "Appa~ I love you!"

He smiled and turned to look at her. "I love you too Ailee! Don't ever forget that!"

She smiled and waved goodbye to her father, seeing him disappear in the sea of people.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

"He really isn't a bad person," Chen said with a smile. "We were too quick on judging him."

"Awwh~ I feel bad now for calling him an old grumpy man," Baekhyun pouted while Chanyeol hit his head.

"I've never heard you call him that before," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun glared up at Chanyeol.

"I did...mentally," he said and looked at Ailee. "But we're glad you're back and that you and your father seem to be having a good relationship now."

She smiled and nodded then looked at Kris.

"You haven't greeted me yet," she said as Kris blinked at her.

"Uh, well I-"

Ailee didn't care what he had to say, so she kissed his lips and hugged him tightly while everyone turned away.

"We're not secretly filming an movie, are we?" Tao asked loudly while looking up at the ceiling. Kris was taken by surprise and wrapped his arms around Ailee's waist, passionately kissing her.

"Are you two almost done?" Jewels asked while scratching her head. "If not then hurry up."

Ailee released the kiss and smiled. "We're done-"

"For now," Kris said while the boys gagged.

"Anyways, are you staying here for good now?" Kai asked as Ailee nodded.

"Good, I won't have to buy a ticket to fly myself over to just get you," Kris teased while Ailee stomped on his foot, then narrowed her eyes at him.

"This is the two I miss the most," Suho laughed and watched the two yell at each other.

After dinner, the boys had left while Kris stayed behind to help Ailee unpack.

"You can go home too oppa," Ailee said taking out her picture frames.

"Not until I finish unpacking with you," he said with a smile and took out her stuffed animals. "I think I might spend the night here too."

"No, you're going home," she said with a glare.

"You still mad about earlier?" Kris said as she huffed out an irritated sigh. "You know I was just joking with you."

"I know but..."

"But what?"

"Ugh, you're so annoying!" Ailee shouted and pulled her hair, making Kris laugh at her. "Just leave!"

"Okay," he said and got up as Ailee widened her eyes.

"No wait, I was just-"

Kris pushed her up against the wall, trapping her in between his arms and smirked. "As if I'd leave anyways."

She felt her heart pound hard against her chest and gulped. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Now, shall we continue to unpack?" he asked and left her still in deep thoughts. Halfway done, Ailee had knocked out on the floor with Kris noticing. He softly smiled and picked her up, laying her on the bed. He caressed her face and leaned down kissing her lips, soon feeling arms wrap around his neck.

"Stay for the night," Ailee softly said with her eyes slightly opened. He looked at her then smiled.

"Can you trust me?" he asked as she giggled.

"I know you won't do anything, it's not our first time sleeping together on the same bed," she said and scooted to make room for him. He got in and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him.

"I'm glad you're back Ailee," he softly whispered into her hair.

"I am too," she said and snuggled against his chest. "Kris?"

"Mmm?"

"I love you," she softly said.

"I love you too Ailee," he responded and held her tighter.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, don't you think we'd make cute babies?"  :D

"Let's not go there. Go to sleep Kris."  -_-'

"Hehe, I was just kidding~"  XD

"No you were not."  -_-"

"But think about it-"

"SHUT UP AND JUST SLEEP OR ELSE I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT OF THE BED!!!" D:<

"YES MA'AM!" >.<"

 

~~~THE END~~~