Chapter 19

EXO's Stylist Niece

Ailee's POV~

"Ailee, I wanna tell you something," Suho said as he looked me in the eyes. His eyes were so soft and innocent that it sparkled. We stood in the field of yellow daisies and with the perfect breeze passing by. 
 
"Oppa, what is it?" I asked. He didn't take his eyes off mine and walked closer, grabbing my shoulders and suddenly leaned down, making me close my eyes. 
 
"You call him oppa, but you don't call me that?" a voice suddenly said as I shot my eyes open and Kris appeared with a smirk on his face. I gasped and tried to push him away, but he only held on tighter. "Call me oppa."
 
"Never in my life will I ever call you that you...you creep!" I yelled, struggling to break free. 
 
"Struggle all you want, but I'm not going to let you go until you call me oppa," he said and leaned down towards me. "If you don't call me that by the time I count to 3, my lips will land on yours."
 
"As if," I dared and moved my head back to get away from his lips. 
 
"3."
 
"Go die Kris."
 
"2."
 
"I hope you rot in he-"
 
"1."
 
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted and tightly shut my eyes. 
 
----------
 
"What are you doing?" a voice asked as I shot my eyes open and saw myself in my room. I blinked and looked to see who the voice belonged to and of course, it was Kris. 
 
"What am I doing? What are you doing?!" I shouted, sitting up. He blinked at me and pointed to himself. 
 
"I came to wake you up for school," he simply said as I blinked at him. 
 
"No you're not," I said doubtful in him. "You're still in my dream. You're planning something evil right now. Go away, just get away from my head."
 
He looked at me for a bit then smirked. "You have to be the one to make me go away. I can't leave your dream."
 
"I will make sure you leave," I said and shut my eyes. I heard footsteps approach me, so I opened them again and he was now standing at the edge of the bed. 
 
"Wanna tell me how this dream ends?" he asked with a seductive voice and sat on the bed, scooting closer to me. 
 
"With me killing you," I muttered as he chuckled. 
 
"Are you sure it didn't end...with a kiss?" he asked, lifting my chin up to look at him. I could feel my face heat up at his touch. "How did the kiss go? Was it clean and simple? Or sloppy and naughty?"
 
"I-I..." I couldn't find any words to say right now. He leaned forward, but stopped when someone loudly gasped. We both turned and saw Sehun standing there with his hands over his mouth. 
 
"I didn't see anything," he quickly said and ran away. I blinked at the empty doorway, then looked at Kris. 
 
"W-wait...this isn't a dream, is it?!" I shouted as he evilly grinned and got off the bed. 
 
"Dream appropriately of me next time," he said with a fake smile and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I mentally shot myself and fell on my bed. I felt my face heat up more of embarrassment and screamed into my pillow. 
 
"KRIS YOU BASTARD!!!" I shouted into the pillow. 
 
Kris's POV~
 
I could hear her screaming and I laughed, walking away from her bedroom. I joined the others in the living room and flopped down next to Sehun. He stiffened and didn't move an inch; I don't think he was even breathing. 
 
"Sehun, I won't hurt you," I said as he still didn't move. "Sehunnie~"
 
"Yes hyung," he said looking at me, then stiffened again. 
 
"Like I said, I won't hurt you even I you said a single word about what just happened,"I said and winked at him. After 15 minutes, Ailee came out slowly and looked at all of us. I looked at her until she met eyes with me and hid behind the hallway. 
 
"Ailee, come out~" I sung. I could hear her groan and mumble curse words at me. I was about to get up to get her, but Suho beat me to her. 
 
"Ailee, do you want me to send you to school?" he sweetly asked. I didn't what her response was until she came out and grabbed his arm, practically running out the door with him. We all looked at the door and blinked. 
 
"What was that just now?" Xiumin asked. 
 
"They seem like they were in a hurry," Luhan stated as I just stared at the door. Did I do something again to make her avoid me?
 
Suho's POV~
 
Ailee took me by surprise by holding onto my arm as we walked down the streets. Gladly, no one was around to see us. 
 
"Ailee, are you going to continue holding onto me?" I asked as she looked at out linked arms and gasped. 
 
"I'm sorry oppa, I didn't mean to," she said as I chuckled. 
 
"It's okay. I was liking it," I said with a smile and walked ahead of her, but she didn't follow. "Ailee~ better hurry or else you'll miss the bus."
 
She snapped out from her thoughts and ran to catch up to me. We both waited at the bus stop as girls were starting to crowd up. 
 
"You should go Suho," Ailee whispered. 
 
"What about you?" I whispered back as she sweetly smiled. 
 
"I'm fine. It's not my first time going on a public bus," she said and looked at all the girls surrounding us. "Omo~ Oppa! You're so handsome~!"
 
I raised and eyebrow at her, earning a wink. I knew she was acting to be a fan and I knew it was my que to leave. "Oppa! I love you! Can I have your autograph?!"
 
I chuckled at Ailee's acting and shook my head. "I'm sorry. Oppa doesn't give out autographs."
 
I started to walk away as Ailee continued to fan-girl with the rest, but she didn't follow like they did. I looked at her one last time before my view of her was blocked by my fans. 
 
"OPPA!!" girls shouted everywhere, but I could only hear Ailee calling me 'oppa' although she wasn't screaming it anymore. I called for a taxi and got on, escaping from the girls. 
 
Ailee's POV~
 
I got off the bus and walked to school when someone locked their arm with mine. It was muscular, so I turned and saw Daniel next to me smiling. 
 
"How have you been Ailee?" he asked as I furrowed my eyebrows. 
 
"I've been just fine. Why?" I asked as he shrugged. 
 
"It's just a good day today," he said and we entered the school. We went to my locker, still interlocking arms when he stopped and pulled me away. 
 
"Daniel, what's going on?" I asked as we hid behind a wall. He was looking at something, so I followed his eyes and saw him looking at Su Ji. "Are you perhaps looking at Su Ji?"
 
I saw a jaw muscle tighten and he turned to me, almost glaring at me. I sunk lower and looked at Su Ji as she was standing at my locker, like she was waiting for me. 
 
"Ailee," Daniel said, keeping his eyes on Su Ji. "Can you do me a favor?"
 
"What is it?" I asked as he was now looking down at me. 
 
"Don't become close with Su Ji," he said as I furrowed my eyebrows. 
 
"Why?"
 
"She's trouble. She'll be innocent and sweet with you, but once you get to know her, she'll turn her back on you," he said. I widened my eyes and looked at Su Ji as she looked at her watch. 
 
"Did you two happen to date in the past?" I asked as he bit his bottom lip. 
 
"Lets not go there," he said and started walking the opposite way. "I'll see you during lunch and please...please do me this favor."
 
I nodded and watched him disappear in the crowd. I stepped out into the crowded hallway and turned around to see Su Ji gone. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned, startled to see her standing right next to me. 
 
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from Daniel?" she asked with a nasty tone. 
 
"And why should I follow your rules?" I asked, going to my locker. 
 
"Because he's trouble. He'll only hurt you," she said, now with concern in her voice. 
 
"Really? Because I heard it the other way around. You're the trouble," I said as she seemed shocked from my words. 
 
"Me?"
 
"Yes!" I said now annoyed. 
 
"And why do you think that? Do you really believe him?" she asked as I scoffed. 
 
"Why wouldn't I believe him. I've known him longer than I've know you," I said and slammed my locker shut after grabbing my textbooks. I started to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. 
 
"I'm only helping you. Daniel and his friends really aren't what you think they are. You don't know what you're getting yourself into," she said with sincere eyes. "Do what you want, but the outcome of being his friend is bad. You'll live the rest of your life with regrets...like me."
 
I didn't know what she was trying to get at and I wanted to ask her, but the bell had rung and she had disappeared. I walked into first period and saw Simon smiling at me for the first time. I sat down and noticed Su Ji wasn't here either. Where could she have gone?
 
"I thought you wouldn't come," Simon said as I nodded. "I wanted to tell you about this new book in reading."
 
I just kept on staring at Su Ji's empty desk when Simon snapped me out from my thoughts. "Did you hear anything I just said about the final book of Hush, Hush sequel?"
 
"Oh, I was just..." I slowly said a he smiled and shook his head. 
 
"Just zoning out. I see," he said and turned to face the front. I turned my attention back to the empty desk next to me when a female student ran into classroom. 
 
"Help please someone! Su Ji! She tried overdosing herself!" our teacher ran out immediately as did the students. I widened my eyes and followed the crowd to the girls bathroom, pushing my way through to see her on the blue tiled floor with medication spilled next to her. 
 
"How could this happen? I just saw her a minute ago," I said panicking. The teacher had called the ambulance and within seconds they came, taking her away. Simon looked at the bottle of the medicine and observed it. 
 
"Isn't this Daniel's medicine for stress and depression?" Simon asked as he and I were the only ones left in the bathroom. "What is she doing overdosing herself with his medicine?"
 
"What exactly is going on?" I mumbled and saw a figure by the door, disappearing once I faced it.