Threatened

Smiling doesn't hurt, does it?

Meekun's POV

We didn't exactly make that much progress that day, none of us coud focus on the project. When I was in my bed that night, I wondered how things would be. I didn't know if Jinki was my boyfriend or not, and I dreaded the moment when his friends would find out that we'd kissed. There was only one thing that I was absolutely sure about, and that was that nothing would be like it used to.

The next day in school, I was standing at my locker when I suddenly felt two arms around my waist.

"Hello", I heard Jinki's voice next to my ear.

I turned around, and faced him. He was right infront of my face, and I blushed. I tried to make his arms let me go, and he raised his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him, looking around.

"Greeting you", he answered smiply, not letting me go.

"Can you let me go? People are staring", I said, beginning to panic.

"So? Let them", he said, trying to kiss me, but I ducked away.

He looked at me in disappointment, but released me. I smoothed out my skirt, and turned to close my locker. I started to walk to class, and Jinki caught up beside me.

"So we see eachother at lunch?" he asked me.

"Mmm", I answered absentmindedly.

"Great!" he said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he ran off.

I came to an abrupt stop, and looked after him. My fingers the spot where his lips had touched me, and my cheeks burned.

"Meekun!" I suddenly heard, a little too familiar voice, behind me.

It was Yuri. I took a deep breath and turned to her. She smiled brightly at me, but my face stayed indifferent.

"Don't think that I didn't see that", she said, and nodded at the direction where Jinki had taken.

I could feel my whole face becoming red, and her perfect eyebrows raised.

"You know, I think that it's adorable, what you two have together, but just have one thing clear, okay?" she said as she crossed her arms. "I will not let Jinki, or anyone of the boys be with just anybody, and you're not exactly girlfriend material. So, either you get a little more civilised, or you can just walk away and let him be. I hope I've been clear."

With a smile she turned around, making her hair hit my face, and walked away. I couldn't find my voice, I was beyond shocked. Where did that come from? And exactly how was it her business who Jinki hung out with? I blinked, trying to collect myself. She had just threatened me. As it sunk in, I got red in the face because of anger instead of embarrasment. That, I would not take.