Jealous

Smiling doesn't hurt, does it?

Meekun's POV

Jinki insisted on holding my hand for the rest of the walk home. We decided to be at my house, or atleast I did, and when I let go of his hand when we got inside the door, my own was sweaty. I discretely wiped it off on my shirt, before I dropped my bag to the floor. My mother came out from the livingroom, and when she saw Jinki she smiled big.

"Hello again", she said.

"Hello!" Jinki greeted back, sounding even more happy than usual.

It made me blush, thinking that the kiss was the reason. I simply nodded towards my mother, and walked into the kitchen. Jinki got caught in a discussion with my mother, and I filled a glass up with water, waiting for him to come. As I drank the water, I listened to them talk about our house. Jinki seemed to be complementing my mother, which made her extremly satisfied. It did bother me a little to think that they would become friends, since I didn't even really talk to my mother.

"Well, your welcome to come back anytime", she said as Jinki backed into the kitchen.

"Thank you, I will remember that", Jinki said, and the smile showed in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes and put the glass down, a little harder than necessary. I turned around and leaned back to the counter. Jinki looked at me with a wondering look, and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Good to see that you get along so well", I said. 

His eyes grew big before he threw his hand over his mouth to muffle his laugh. I glared at him and crossed my arms. He removed his hand and bit his lip, before he walked up close to me, just inches away from my face.

"Are you jealous of you own mom?" he asked me, not able to keep his smile away.

"Jealous? What are you talking about?" I asked him, trying to move away, but he put his arms on each side of the counter, so I couldn't.

I looked up at him, and I was going to snap at him, but as soon as his eyes met mine, I lost my words. What was happening? It wasn't normal for me to not dumfounded infront of people. He rested his forehead against mine, not loosing eye contact. I swallowed hard, trying to stare him down, but failed miserably.

"You know, you're not really that good of a liar", he said.

I pressed my lips tight together, showing that I didn't appreciate his newly found attitude. He smiled at me, and for the third time I felt his lips against mine. I tried to resist kissing him back, but my body didn't work with me, and my arms unfolded themselves and hugged his waist. Stupid, attractive, fricking guy.