Go Back to Being a Family

Secrets, Lies, Love

His voice could be heard running through Sungjongs head, and Sungjong was barely keeping himself from crying.

"Sungjong don't listen to him your important and you should have told us, you going through this is just..." But Sungjong didn't hear what the other was saying.

The only thing he heard was the beeps of his ringing ears and the dull sting that radiated from inside them.

When Hoya realised that Sungjong wasn't paying attention to him, he started to cry, this was real his baby couldn't hear him he was in pain and was having trouble what was he going to do, if the public found out he would be forced to quit Infinite and this was Sungjongies life, he had nothing left after this.

His family disowned him for chosing such a wasteful career not wanting him to shun the family that was made up of doctors and lawyers. We were his only family left.

And yet Sungjong didn't seem to trust us enough to tell us what was going on with him.

Hoya was broken out of his thoughts when he heard Sungjong talk

"Hoya-Hyung don't cry. Please~~~ I'm sorry I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen I didn't mean for me to be like this I'm sorry please forgive me" Sungjong begged Grabbing onto his hand and holding onto him like he was going to throw him away.

"I will get better I promise, Please don't leave me Hyung~~~"

Hoya could just look at the poor maknae he had tears rolling down his rosey cheeks.

He didn't know what to say to the poor boy, the broken boy.

The others just stood and stared Sungjongs thin shoulders shook like he was his very own earthquake.

"Stop It Sungjong!" Myungsoo yelled he went up to the boy and started to shake his shoulder even more.

When Myungsoo's big hands gripped onto Sungjongs petite figure, He yelped out in pain, Skin and bones he was from his not eating well he was bound to be weak.

"I'm sorry Hyung...I'm sorry" Sungjong kept on weeping as Myungsoo was still shaking his body. The blood from his hand was dripping onto Sungjongs light blue hospital gown.

"Stop it myungsoo" Woohyun whispered trying to pull on Myungsoo arm to get him away from the boy.

"No!" Myungsoo yelled "Not until he stops this is not his fault It not!" Myungsoo yelled he was also crying he had tears streaking he from his eyes and is cheeks were red and his eyes blotchy.

Sungyeol stood in the backround he had his hand covering his mouth to keep himself from crying out.

he was so afraid to walk fearing his legs would colapse under him.

Sungjongs howls soon died down to small whimpers.

"I'm sorry" He would cry "Forgive me" "Don't leave me" "I don't want to be alone" With every word that left his mouth tears always seemed to follow

"I love you all so much..." was the last thing he said before he fell asleep in Myungsoo's arms.

Myungsoo didn't even notice he was hugging the maknae until the sleeping boy was snuggling into his warm embrace.

Sungjongs trembling hand had let go of Hoya's arm as well and was laying down next to his fragile body.

And it was silent again.

The crying had stopped and everyone just stared at the small boy sleeping peacfully in Myungsoo's comfort.

"It's all my fault" Sungyeol finally said just barely above a whisper

"No" Dongwoo replied wanting to be of some help here, instead of blending in with the wall paper.

"If I wasn't the one driving no one would have been hurt, If you drove instead Dongwoo-Hyung Sungjong would have never had to go through this" Sungyeol hiccuped.

"Why couldn't it have been me instead, why?" Sungyeol kept on asking.

"Grrrr" A growl could be heard through the the air and they all turned to Myungsoo who was still holding onto the sullen boy.

Myungsoo was looking in the direction of the door were the leader had decided to grace their presence. None of them really wanted to see the old gramps.

"Get out of here Hyung before something happens" Woohyun said gritting his teeth. Even if Woohyun did had a 'sort of never going to happen omg he is so y' kind of crush on Sunggyu he couldn't doubt that he really hated his Hyung right now.

"Why because I said something that is true none of you can seriously say that Sungjong is a really important part of this group"  Sunggyu stated he really had a hard time saying this and making it seem believable. He didn't believe half the things he was sprouting but he didn't care, because he didn't.

"Get out" A small voice whispered everyone turned to look at the boy that had only just managed to fall asleep.

"We were supposed to be a family, but just because I am like this the family is falling apart I can't live like that, I... I will talk to the manager later and see about me... dropping out of ...Infinite."

"What? No! Sungjong you don't have to we can figure it out, we can" Dongwoo said walking up to him, Sungyeol and Woohyun nodded

"I'm sorry Sunggyu-Hyung for not trying harder to get better, I'll leave, and everyone can go back to being a family, A family..."

Okay that is the end of this chapter ayayayay I am very happy with this as I have said before I am the kind of person who doesn't think before I write I just write what comes into my head, so this is all Improv thinking.

y isn't it?????~~~~

I hope you liked it bye~~~ <3 <3 <3