Secrets out

Secrets, Lies, Love

Sungjong P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning by myself. Who kissed me? who rocked me to sleep? who cried for me when i was to tired to cry for myself? Was is Myungsoo Hyung? Oh please let it be Myungsoo Hyung.

I sighed as i sat up in my bed and looked around the room. Hoya wasn't sleeping in his bed but i think he is probably sleeping with Dongwoo. I like being in here alone. I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the dresser next to me and checked the time. 9:30AM i have never slept in this late i was kind of scared to leave my bed though. if i left this room would they all be out there having fun and laughing without me. would i make it akward? I hope not. I finally decided to get up.

I guess it's because i spent so long crying but when i finally stood up from my bed I couldn't stay standing. My body felt like lead and i just felt so weak. I fell to the ground the second my feet touched the floor which casued a loud thud to come from my room. And as if all the members had their ears to the door my door swung open in an instant and in tumbled 6 members and my little brother. 

"Sungjong-ah" Woohyun hyung said and walked up to me putting hand in front of me and pulling me up. Because i was still weak i kind of stumbled and landed in Woohyun's arms. I was really embarassed and hid my face in his shoulder while i just hear him chuckled. I think i also heard him call me cute.

When i was finally strong enough to start moving i pulled away from Woohyun Hyung enough to walk but he still had a hold of my arm incase i fell again.

We walked into the lounge room and i was sat on the couch and before anyone else could sit next to me my brother jumped to me and hugged me. "Oh Hyung I missed you so much. I'm so sorry for not stopping them. I'm so sorry for not being here sooner" seeing him like this broke my heart. I pulled him closer and his beautiful hair. he sure had grown up.

"It's ok Pabo, I know you would of seen me sooner if you could. Hang on how did you get here? are they here?" I pulled back after that to see if he would answer but he refused to look me in the eye.

"You didn't. did you.......Oh you PABO how could you come here without telling them they are proberly so worried. oh no what if they come here they can't come here. Come on we are going to the airport and taking you home" I couldn't control what i was saying. I just can't have them here. i tried to stand up but my stupid brother refused to let go and i was still not strong enough to move expecially with him hanging on.

"Hold up Sungjongie" Hoya said and that was when i finally remebered that everyone else was in the room.

"What are you afraid of? " Dongwoo finished and i took a deep breath. this was when my brother finally decided to let go and just sat next to me instead. I didn't want to talk about but apparantly Kai did.

"He's afraid of our parents. he hasn't seen them since he joined the company. they were against he doing this kind of job and left him here to look after himself and took me away to America. I hate it there no one will talk to me. No one knows about K-pop and I hate my parents for taking you away from me."

I didn't know what to do now everyone knew my secret now. I now have nothing to hide. So all i had now was my power of speech.

"My parents don't want. I'm losing my hearing. The person i love is....well that doesn't matter but what does matter is that i now have nothing else to lose. what am i going to do guys. what am i now. I feel like all I am is  talentless orphan who is headed to the pit of hell. Please someone save me. I don't want to feel like this anymore" I think i was crying again while everyone stared at me. I looked up and saw everyone look at me.

I think suddenly heard a loud yell it was something i never thought i would ever hear in my whole life.

"I LOVE YOU LEE SUNG JONG YOU PABO!!!" I knew that voice and i met the eyes of Myungsoo as he looked at me with determined eyes

"You might have nothing else to lose Sungjong but now that you are back i have the whole universe in my hands and i refuse to let it go no matter how heavy it will get. That is because i love you, so please don't give up and live with your family who has adopted you long ago. live with me share the pain with me be with me." Myungsoo was now kneeling infront of me with his head pressed up against my. i could help but cry and nod.

And then Myungsoo moved closer and kissed my lips softly and sweetly. God i loved him.

No One's P.O.V:

"AWWWWWWW" both Hoya and Dongwoo cooed beofre pecking each others lips.

Sungyeol and Woohyun cheered and Woohyun won the money that has long since been betted.

And in the conner of everyones eyes Sunggyu looked to smiling Woohyun and smiled himself.

This was the first time in so long that Infinite finally laughed and smiled as one. Lets just hope there will be more to come. Myungsoo and Sungjong shared many more kisses that day but will it last. what is going to happen when Sungjongs family comes looking for kai. Is anyone safe. Will Sungjong get better.

 

HELLO AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED. FOR SOME REASON MY COMPUTER WAS PLAYING UP SO THERE MIGHT BE SOME SPELLING MISTAKES ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED.