The hard part is to say goodbye

Secrets, Lies, Love

leaving the hospital after 1 week was 1 of the hardest thing i had to do.

Why because of that stupid promise I made with Sunggyu saying that i will leave infinite.

all week i had 5 boys sitting by my bed side pleading for me to chnge my mind and how desprately i wanted to, but i couldn't because i knew what Sunggyu-hyung said was true, i was making my only family crumble and that killed me more inside than leaving infinite did.

the day i was too leave the hospital, was the day i would dissapear from my hyungs lives. I decided to leave very early in the morning, before any of them came to see me.

I was all packed I had most of my things, like clothes, money, and my laptop, but i left many things behind in my hospital room that was soon to be found by one of the memembers.

I left my mobile so none of them could contact me, and my large teddy 'Sungkyu' that i had gotten from a fan and used to releave stress, and my only proof of family, i left behind a photo album that contained my most treasured memories, I did also leave one more thing behind that was something i had thrown i the bin hoping none of then actually found it.

I took one last look of the room that was filled with flowers and cards from my friends, and let out a sad content sigh befor turning around and walking out he room.

i had my back pack hanging over one shoulder and i walked towards the elivator, it was just 6 o'clock so i knew none of the members would be their for another hour or so.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks when I thought of my only support i had, and my eyes started to sting.

tears, i hated to cry, it always mad me look weak when i never ever wanted to seem it.

I got out side and the sun was only just starting to rise, and the air was still chilled, making my already blotchy red face even redder.

I walked down the road until I got to a bus stop, and sat down on the bench the next bus was to come in 20 minutes, so i had to wait.

as i sat i kept on looking at the phone booth that was only a few feet away from me, it was as if the booth was beckoning for me, so after 15 minutes of fighting myself i stood up and dragged my feet over towards it, i pick up the phone my fingers reluctantly flashed over the buttons

i then heard a ring i was desprately hoping for them not to pick up but, after 3 rings a voice was heard.

a click and then laughter "HAha.... hello?" the voice said in a happy voice "Hello~???" the voice said again my breathing was big and riggid "Who is it" another happy voice said "Dunno they won't talk" "Here give me the phone" the two said to each otherand i could hear the noise of the phone being passed to the other "Hello... look if your not going to tal..."

"...H-Hyung" I whispered "Sungjongie!" the other yelled "I just wanted to say I-I'm sorry and... goodbye" i choked out and then the bus arrived i could hear the screams of my hyung as i hung up the phone and ran to the bus.

i gave the bus driver money and sat in a empty seat, i had my hand covering my mouth so i could hold back my cries of sorrow that were crawling out.

my shoulders shaked and i squeezed my eyes shut.

The road is smooth but will it always be like that?

"Goodbye... Lee Sungjong" I wiped away the last few tears that were streaming down my face and my heavy eyes closed. a sad smile ghosted mt lips as i slept.

 

OK YOU HATERS WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE ALL PROBABLY ARE BECAUSE OF MY REALLY LATE UPDATE BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT WAS NOT MY FAULT BUT THAT WOULD BE A LIE AND MY MOTHER TOLD ME NEVER TO LIE, OKAY THAT WAS A LIE SHE NEVER SAID THAT BUT ANYWAY...

LOVE YA!!!