I'm sorry

Secrets, Lies, Love

Some people were having some trouble with this chapter it is in Sunggyu's point of view 

 

Sunggyu P.O.V

I knew he needed to cry. That was yelling so loud at our Sungjong that everyone in the room could hear what the she devil was saying. I had never liked her. How could someone do this to their own child, call him names tell him she wished he died how could someone do such a thing.

The second Sungjong had handed the phone to Kai, and Kai went to another room I went straight up to My dongseang and embraced him. I hugged him and told him that everything was going to be okay. I did something that i should of done from the very begginging. As Sungjong sobbed into my chest I couldn't help but cry as well. I wanted to tell him how sorry I was and how much we all loved him. I wanted to go back so bad just so I could of held him the second I found out.

I couldn't tell if everyone in the room was looking at us or not but I had a feeling they were. I couldn't care less though I was going to comfort Our Maknae, my little brother since trainee days when I would look after him in the Trainee dorms and buy him yummy foods and care for him when he was running a temp. I was the closes thing to family he had at the time.

I was the only one there for him when he Graduated from Middle school, he obviously had Infinite with him when he Graduated High school. Sungjong had finally started to stop crying and looked out from over my shoulders at the other Members. They were all looking at us with caring and knowing smiles. When Sungjong was ready he slowly moved away from me and then was instantly engluffed by Myungsoo, who started to kiss at the drying tears that were on our maknae's cheeks.

And then without me knowing i was also force into a hug by someone who hadn't hugged me in so long. Someone who i had missed hugs from. My beautiful Woohyun.

Not many people knew but Woohyun and myself had actually been dating for nearly a year. But since the accident I had been acting like the biggest douche that had ever lived and pushed everyone away even the man that I loved so much that I would marry him if it was legal in Korea.

"I love you" I whispered into his ear as i clutched onto him as if my life depeneded on it. "I know" He replied softly.

"I'm so so sorry" I cried to him not caring if the others saw. "It's okay, my love, everything is okay" Woohyun started to my hair as I cried. I slowly started to hiccup and pull away from Woohyun. I then turned to Sungjong Again he was staring at me now along with the rest. Sungyeol was in the background grinning so wide and I could swear I saw Hoya grumble as he slipped some money into Sungyeols hand.

I shook off that distraction and looked at our maknae once more before walking forward and kneeling infront of him. "I'm sorry. I shouls of been there. I should of looked after you protected you. I'm so sorry for not being by your side when you needed me the most. I'm sorry for not being your family then. I'm sorry for being this useless leader and Hyung. Can you ever forgive me " I choked out. God why and i still crying.

"Hyung" Sungjong said kneeling infron of me. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I was confused "Thank you?"

"Thank you for being my family. Thank you for being my leader. Thank you for being my Hyung. I couldn't of asked for anyone better" I looked into Sungjongs eyes and they still sparkled with tears, but they looked happy and then he smiled at me. And i started to cry again.

"God who knew Hyung could be such a cry baby" I heard Sungyeol laugh. "Yah" I yelled at him over my sniffles. and everyone started to giggle even Sungjong Laughed.

Kai had finally come back from his phone call from his mother and look so angry. "Hyung!!!" We all heard him yell. Sungjong actually jumped at the loudness of it.

"I've decided. That women isn't my mother anymore, she is the person who raised me but I refuse to believe that....that...that is my mother!" "I refuse to go home. I'm not going back with her. i;m not going" He really sounded like a child that was having a tantrum but we all knew that is was well justified.

"Hyung... she said such awful things about you... she said she hoped you would di.... how could she say something like that? Hyung don't let her take me away. Please save me from her..." Kai finished his little rant and then look at Sungjong who stood from his kneeling position infront of me and walked to his little brother.

"I promise" was all he said. all the crying kind of ended there and everyone went on to do their own thing Sungjong, Myungsoo and Kai were in the living room, Kai was playing video games with Myungsoo while Sungjong read a book snuggled up to Myungsoo.

I was sitting at the table with Woohyun we were having a conversation. I was holding his hand playing with his long slender fingers. I loved him so much.

Everything was kind of normal. "Sungjong! what would you like for dinner?" Hoya yelled out from the kitchen loudly. Evryone turned to look at Hoya. Everyone but Sungjong who just stared at his book.

"Sungjong?" Hoya said again this time everyone was looking at Jongie to see what he would do. Nothing he just flipped the page of his book over.

Everything was like normal except that. Hoya sighed and Dongwoo rubbed his back comfortably before they walked back into the kitchen. Kai went back to his game and Myungsoo snuggled Sungjong closer.

"I want to do something" I said quietly to my boyfriend next to me. "What?" He asked back. "Anything" I said beofre going to my room to retrieve my laptop