We need him

Secrets, Lies, Love

The rest of Infinite who were in Seoul took care of kai as he nearly fainted from shock. Right now he was sitting on the couch, frozen when sunggyu tried to give him a glass of water, Kai didn't respond. He couldn't.

His poor brother was probably all alone. He was probably scared and tired. Kai didn't want him to feel like that.

Kai was blocking out everything around him, he just couldn't cope with everything. He thought that Infinite was Sungjongs family, that they cared, But he was wrong. They didn't care.

Everything seemed to go so fast around him, like it was all in fastforward.

He wanted to cry. He came all the way here From the states to see his brother. He had to run away from home, away from his so called parents who kept Sungjongs accident from him until months later. Only to find out that Sungjong wasn't even with his bandmates.

Why? Why did he leave? Did Sungjong feel like he was a burden to his bandmates? or was he kicked out did Infinite abandon their Maknae?

Kai had so many questions.

It was night time we Kai finally decided to move. He turned his head around the room.

He couldn't see much. The room was kind of empty. Besides Infinite being actually in the room. there was no photos or poster of Infinite around the place.

The Tv was turned off and no music or anything was completely silent

So Sungjong was gone. He wasn't with the group, the first thing Kai wanted to ask was why they abandoned him why they let him go. But he decided otherwise when he had witnessed the tension that filled the room. Sunggyu was sitting on one side of the room by himself while the others sat on the other side.

Kai thought it was odd but didn't say anything. The room was still silent until A ring was going off in the room. Woohyun stood up and answered the call and began to talk.

"Ah Hoya..... you are coming back tomorrow?....You have a suprise?....ok Bye" Of course this is how the conversation went since they could only hear one side of the phone call.

A surprise? Why would They talk about a stupid Surpise when one of their own wasn't with them.

Kai was furious. They wern't Sungjong's family , they were a bunch of s who took His beautiful bbig brother for granted. and he wouldn't stand for it.

"Asssholes" Kai muttered under his breath....

"YOUR ALL S" Kai yelled soon after

"You don't care do you... you never cared, poor Sungjong-Hyung was mislead to think that you guys care about him that you were all family that you loved him, but he was wrong, you guys don't give a about anyone but yourselves, Hyung was just too ignorant to see it...."

"Hahaha.... We don't love him.... we don't care about him... You can't say that....you just can't"

"WHY NOT....You Guys...."

"I LOVE HIM!!!!! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE I AM DYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I MISS HIM SO MUCH. I AM LITERALLY BREAKING IN TWO BECAUSE HE ISN'T BY MY SIDE, I NEED HIM I WANT HIM. I miss him....I love him....but he is gone and I can't be with him because I don't think he loves me enough to stay by my side to trust me enough to protect him from people who don't believe in him....I need him but he left...." Myungsoo vented crying so hard not caring if he looses his cool stoic image or not.

Woohyun stood up and hugged Myungsoo practacially craddling his body against his own.

"We want him with us as much you you want to be with him Kai, but sometimes stuff gets in the way and everything gets out of control, but trust me when i say he will come back because he left something here that is needed much more than his hearing and his singing he left his family and his heart, so he will come back and we will make sure he stays" Sungyeol said trying so hard himself not to cry.

"Its my fault you know" Kai heard omeone say from behind him he turned around to see Sunggyu standing there. The others were also looking at him." I drove him out. I made him leave all because i was scared to face the truth. The truth that my most precious person has lost what he hold dear to himself. He was my first family after my parents died. He was my little brother and he lost what he wanted most this world and I drove him out. I lost my only family just because I was bloody scare to face him and tell him that he couldn't perform on stage with us anymore."

'Its all my fault..."Sunggyu said before slidding down against the wall and hanging his head between his knees.

Kai looked at everyone and a lump in his throat formed, he was so close to breaking down as well. But he tried to hold it in only sometimes letting the tears spill before he wiped them away.

Infinite was broken they were falling apart before his eyes. Sungjongs life was a big part of Infinite and was needed much more than Sungjong knew himself.