Not now!

Secrets, Lies, Love

Heyzzz guyzzzz I'm SO bored~~~ School just started 3 days ago And this is my 2nd day at school because I sick yesterday. Sigh~~~ Anyway I was so sick yesterday that I couldn't update so I am sorry FORGIVE ME!!!!

HEEHEE

Here's the chapter have FUN~~~~!!!!!!!

**********************

"Come on Sungjong-ah!!! You have to know what it said!" Manager-Hyung said to me trying to keep his voice from shouting.

"No" Was all I said floding my arms in front of me.

"Why not?!" He yelled

"Becasue you heard what Doctor Kim said it can cause depression and I am not going to be all depressed about it when I don't know if it is going to make me deaf I will be depressed when I lose my hear completely!" I protested in an annoyed voice. We had been on this subject for days now I was now In the dorm that belonged to Infinite.

Manager-Hyung looked at me tiredly and sighed. "At least take your medicine" He sighed sadly. "Always" I giggled and had a big smile on my face I won I thought. Everyday Manager-Hyung would come into my room and we would 'discuss' about me needing to know what was going to happen to me.

I had argued saying that I didn't need to know because it would make for Infinite and I didn't want that. Hyung would yell at me saying I needed to Know and that it was really important. Somethimes he would get so angry he would grip my shoulder and shake me back and forth making my head start to split and I woud cry, and on very special time my other Hyungs would come in and see us 'discuss' it and they would be confused. These times the conversation ended right when the door opens and Manager-Hyung would always finish the 'discussion' with "At least take your medicine" every time.

After the little daliy spat we had with eachother I strolled out of the room and Hyung sat down on a chair in the room. I walked out until I made it to the lounge room were I saw my Hyungs relaxing I still felt bad about how pitiful they looked. 

Hoya-Hyung the dance machine had a cast o his foot and a plast on his right arm.

Sungyeol-Hyung who was driving the car at the time had the most damage on his being. He had a large plast on his cheek and his lip was busted up. Sungyeol-Hyung had a hand in a sling but his other hand was free that was how he was able to pull Myungsoo-Hyung around the place. 

Myungsoo-Hyung was the one who was least hurt he had a cut on his left eyebrow and that was it. Lucky that was what I wished to say but I couldn't.

The rest had stuff like a broken hand, or foot or a cut on his arm or head.

There all so lucky. I thought in a sad way. why did it have to be me?

But better me than anyone else.

"Sungjong-ah done fighting with Manager-Hyung?" Woohyun-Hyung asked me " We wern't fighting. Only talking about something not all that important" I pouted trying hard to make it sound beleivable.

"Uh Huh" He muttered back.

The conversation ended just like that and everyone went back to watching tv. 'always the same' I thought to myself and just then just as I was about to get up and walk to the kitchen something happened something that made me want to cry.

All I could hear was beeeeeeepppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'No not now!' I thought trying to get my hearing back.

and 'soon' after I could hear a faint call "Songjong-Ah" it then got louder and louder until the beeping was just a little ringing in the back of my head.

I looked up to see Sungyeol-Hyung standing infront of me with a somewhat worried expression on his face I wouldn't really know because I had never seen him with any expression that didn't at least hold a little bit of chodingness ( I know that is not a word but It is now ;P ) 

" What is it Hyung?" I asked looking at him as if nothing happend. "I was calling you for like 10 minutes" He responded worry speep through his words.

"Really I must have been daydreaming sorry what is it you wanted Hyung?" I asked again trying to play it off how I would when I was actually daydreaming.

"Uh dinners ready Sungjongie, are you feeling ok?" He said and then asked the question "What are you talking about Hyung I'm fine let's go have dinner Ok!" I chatted happily and jumped off the couch and skipped into the dinning room were the others were sitting waiting for us.

Sungyeol-Hyung was following close behind and sat down on his spot next to Hoya-Hyung and I sat next to Woohyun-Hyung 

"Took you long enough" Woo-Hyung said jokingly and ruffled my hair.

"Sorry 'bout hat I was kind of daydreaming" I giggled and Sungyeol-Hyung just stared at me and said "Yeah Daydreaming." We all started to eat after that. Half way through the meal I was feeling full and the food started to turn me off. 

which made me laugh eat half and then feel sick about eating the rest was that normal? Again the beeping started to become louder trying to repress the noise I ended up with another headache.

I stood up hurriedly and and to the rest at the table "Thanks for dinner Hyung it was great" and then I walked away and into my room, were I found my medication and slipped myself 3 pills. 

Running a hand through my hair I let out a sigh and lay down on my bed soon enough the drug was going to take affect and I would become extremely drousy and want to fall asleep. So I put on some music (Brown Eyed Girls) and close my eyes and drifftedoff into an uncomfortable slumber.

**********************

arggggg!!!!!!!! i dont like this chapter one bit so you dont have to either....

im sorry guyzzzz.

i promise the next one will be ok again i am sorry...

BEEP!