Home?

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hey guyzzz. I know this is always sounding as an excuse but I love writing this story this is actually the longest story I have ever written. I am trying my best to do more chapters but between school, home, work and sleep I can't find a lot of time to write. Luckily my teacher let us use the computers and is dumb enough to think that I will be doing school work.

 

It was the longest I was able to sleep in a long time. I finally felt at peace. My bed was by far the comfiest thing I had ever slept and I was happy with staying there forever.

Well that was until I heard Hoya, Dongwoo, and Hyungsoo talk right outside my door. They were studpid enough to leave it open and didn't even think about talking quietly because they thought I was dead to the world.

"I'm taking him home" I could hear Hoya say in a protective voice. "Thank you so much for caring for him but he needs his family"

"Family doesn't force people to leave, you are as much family with a dog" Hyungsoo said.

I couldn't believe they were talking like that to eachother. i was sure they were being civil before I ran out.

"He needs someone to support him, He is scared and alone and I want to protect him please don't keep him from us" Dongwoo reply having his back to the two fighting and was looking through the gap of through the door watching me 'sleep'

"Despite what you think we do love him, he is the little brother I have always wanted" Hoya said.

I wanted to get up and walk out that room to hug them for caring so much but I was afraid. Maybe I was dreaming this could be a dream. I pinched myself quite hard making me queak a little.

But It was loud enough to alert Dongwoo. He entered the room as the others were still talking. I could feel the dip in the bed as he sat on the end.

"It's going to be okay Sungjong" He said as he rubbed my back. " You can come home, But we won't rush you come whenever you are ready I and everyone else will be waiting" He whispered.

I couldn't hold it back. I shot up and wrapped my arms around his neck and I cried into his shoulders

"I'm scared" Is all I said as I cried.

"I know" Dongwoo replied Calmly he was running his hands through my hair making me calm down.

" I miss you guys"

"I know"

And Finally I said it

"I want to go home"

"I know" Dongwoo said he was smiling softly. Of course he knew This is Dongwoo, he knew everything, he could tell something was wrong with me with just a look. He always knew everything about me.

I felt contempt with everything. I knew that I would proberly never perform on stage. That my career was over. But I didn't want it to be. I was learing to dance even without the music I would watch the videos and follow the moves even when I couldn't hear the music.

I fell asleep a little after that.

Dongwoo P.O.V:

I looked up at the door after Sungjong fell asleep in my arms. Hoya was standing there silently. He had tears running down his face. But that was because he was happy. Sungjongie said he wanted to come home. Sungjongie was comming home.

I also saw Hyungsoo standing behind Hoya, he was smiling but you could tell that he was somewhat sad.

I quietly laid Sungjong down and was getting up to leave the room, but Sungjong wouldn't let go of me.

I beckoned Hoya to come inside as well. and we sat with eachother as Sungjong slept.