Stop It!!!

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hello~~~~ I am back for now I am updating my other stories as well so go check them out!!!

 

Empty Words... But Loud Movements :This a 2min fanfic

 

We have been in the training room for hours, dancing until someone drops, then we take a 5 minute break and dance once more. Everyone had been trying so hard today. We didn't have long until the comeback was here, in two weeks was when it was due. And today was my first time back to training, my breath was ruff and dry, after the first hour of dancing, my knees were quaking after two, but not once did I voice my diffculties to the others, If i had I knew what would happen.

Sungyeol-Hyung wouldn't leave me alone at all the rest of the day, Hoya-Hyung would start babying me again. Dongwoo-Hyung would stand back and star at me worriedly for hours, Myungsoo-Hyung would get angry again and be agitated all day, Woohyun-Hyung will be the only one who will talk to me as if I am not a four year old child, and Sunggyu-Hyung he will continue on dancing as if the music hadn't been turned off, and no one else was dancing, he would ignore it all.

But not once did I conplain I held my ground until someone else gave up and then I get to the floor and drink a bottle of water from my bag that was placed at the side of the room.

I took 3 large gulps from it before being fully hydrated again, and then I stood up and wobbled to the door that leads the way out. "Hyungs I will be back in a sec!" I yelled back too them all but one looked up worriedly, as I wobbled out the door and the way to the bathroom.

I didn't really need to go or anything but I wanted to splash my face to get over the overwhelming dizzyness I was feeling. so as I splashed my face several times, making the heat that my body was generating cool down.

I let out a huff of air and looked at myself in the mirror, it was a good thing I wore water proof eyeliner today if not my whole face would be covered in black smudge.

I looked at myself again, and huffed for the last time before leaving the bathroom and walking back to the room. I could hear laughter eminate from inside, and girls generation gee playing loudly. Giggleing happily as the Hyungs seemed to be back to normal I pushed open the door and walked in.

I could just see everyone laugh and dancing to the girls song, Even Grampa-gyu was dancing and laughing. I smiled widely looking at them all.

But then the music suddnely turned off, and everyone turned to look at the person who turned it off, and then turned to me, their laughing faces turned into forced smiles full of pity Sunggyu-Hyung stopped smiling all together.

"Ah Sungjongie your back!!" Hoya_Hyung said looking happy to see me.

Did they not want me to join in was I too fragile to be one of them again.

Hoya waled up too me and grabbed my hand pulling me into the room more, the room was silent, and I hated it, I wanted to hear my Hyungs laughs, and the sound of the music I loved so much, nothing could be heard, I didn't even know if it was because they wern't saying anything or if it was because my head was being a stupid ing d*ick.

I gulped and looked at everyone, they were all staring at me, except for Sunggyu-Hyung who was facing the mirror with his eyes closed.

Panick started to set in even though I was in a room full of the people I loved to most I felt the most lonely.

"Hyung.." I said looking up at Hoya who was still infront of me.

He didn't say anything only looked at me expectantly, why won't they talk!I scream inside my head.

"Stop... it" I said slowly looking at the rest of the group.

No one talked.

"Stop it!" I yelled out looking at everyone wide eyed and scared why won't they talk?

My ears started to ring again, I hate this, I thought to myselfgrabing my ears again and crouched down onto the floor.

"Stop being silent Talk please talk..." I whispered out to them before looking up at everyone again.

The thing was though I was surrounded by the others and I could see their mouths moving rappidly but no sound came out. My life really .

"I'm sorry Hyungs I guess practice is over" I said to them at least I think I said them I didn't really know anymore.

My eyes were going blurry and then I heard someone call my name before I fell into a deep black hole, full of silence and blood.

Ok I have finished this chapter but there will be more, i usally write more at school then at home so thats good coz school starts soon lol.

LIKE IT!!!