Letters

Secrets, Lies, Love

After the phone call Woohyun had gotten from Sungjong that morning everyoe rushed to the hospital, some more reluctantly than others *CoughSungyuCough* but no pointing finger.

Infinite reached the hospital within five minutes and they rushed through the hall to get to the door that was still marked with Sungjongs name. They pulled the door open, but it was empty. Sitting on a perfectly clean and made bed was Sungjongs favourite teddy bear. In the teddy's lap was the photo album that Sungjong had left behind.

Hoya lifted the big book and looked through the pages quickly, pages and pages of photos of everyone and everything.

Hoya stopped when he saw pages that had writing on them.

the first page with writing was addressed to Sunggyu

Sunggyu-hyung...

 you were the first one to be my family you took me in when no one else would...

I was alone and scared but you took me in as a trainee and took care of me I was very greatful for that.

I still remeber the first time we met, you were so kind to me, you made me feel like I belonged when I was already feeling out of place. Hyung you save my life back then...

I understand why you told me to leave and I am proud to be protect Infinite. My Family.

Just like you protected me Hyung.

Although I do love to sing and I am sorry for making trouble for you Hyung, I really did try to get better I really did I wanted to staty with you guys and sing and dance and be happy.

But I took away that happiness.

Hyung Thank you so much for staying by my side for so long,

I am very greatful

Sungjongie

Hoya had finished reading the letter that was addressed to the Leader. Sunggyu was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at the wall not saying anything.

Dongwoo grabbed the Album off his boyfriend and truned to the next page.

"Me?" Dongwoo said and everyone turned to looked at him.

Dongwoo Hyung~

I've always been jealous of you..

I always wanted to be able to smile as big as you could, but lately because of me your smile started to disapear and I am sorry for that...

I always loved your smile.

Hyung you were like a sun that I could never touch, your cheerfulness was the most wonderful thing that I could ever see.

you always seemed to have a hop in your step and I admired that.

would it of been possible for me to be like you???

I wish I could because your someone who I was lucky to meet.

Hyung you made me feel happy on my rainiest days, and that was something not alot of people could do.

And that shine in your eyes always made me wish I could be like you.

I wish I didn't make you cry, because when you cry it makes my heart ake Hyung your someone who was never surposed to cry,

And I ruined that, I never wanted your happy face to be tainted with tears that were never to be shed for someone like me.

Hyung I'm sorry for making you sad. I never meant too.

Thank you

Dongwoo-Hyung

His eyes once again glistened with tears

"You are worth my tear Sungjongie~" He muttered and he hugged the book that he was holding.

After a liitle bit of his crying he reopened the book and looked at the page after his.

"Woohyun..." Dongwoo slowly passed the book to the singer with shaking hands and Woohyun started to read.

 

Namu-Hyung<3

The first time I met you I always thought you were so cheesy and I was a freaked out by you, but you still made me smile.

And I guess that was what counted.

You were an amazing Hyung, you looked after me as if your were an older brother.

If it were posible the last thing I would ever listen too before I go deaf would be your voice, I would wish to hear you sing.

your voice is one of angels and god how much I prayed to have a voice like yours.

I would stay up to late you know. I would come back too the dorm after everyone else and get scolded by Sunggyu for being unresponsible and careless but the whole time I would of been belting out my voice just trying to reach the octive you could reach.

Ofcourse I am in no way the same league as you and Sunggyu-Hyung but I really wanted to be something special.

Just like everyone else you all seemed to have something your were all good at and I was just there in the background...

Thank You Hyung~

Woohyun put the book on the bed and soon started to sob as well 'Of course Sungjong had talent he was meant for the spotlight' he just didn't know it

Hoya lifted the book again knowing that he ould be next by the way the order was going from oldest to youngest.

Hoya-Umma!

I really always wanted to call you that.. you have always seem like an Umma to me, you would look after me and care for me, you were the umma and Dongwoo was the very immature Appa.

In the back of my head you were always the one that seem to understand me the most, and I was very happy for that because you were the only one I could confide in with my little problem.

When I found out you started to date Dongwoo-Hyung I was so happy for you.You two always made a great couple.

and your dancing was something to die for.

the way you moved always seemed to tell a story, and so everytime you would dance I would be entranced by the way your body moves.

I love you Umma thank you...

Hoya's page was done and he had a soft yet sad smile on his face, 'Umma... How I wish I could of heard you say in actually to me,'

He thought turning the page and giving the book to Sungyeol who was sitting on the floor against the wall.

Sungyeol-Hyung

Please be happy Hyung.

I only Have one thing to tell you my choding Hyung

THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

Hyung whatever you are feeling right now Guilt, anger, hate, sadness

get rid of it. Please

none of this is your fault. You are not responsible for what happened. You are not to take the blame for me leaving.

None of this is you fault Hyung.

So go back to your normal self, of bouncng around and being a pabo~ please!!!

I missed the old you I was happy with the old you. So stop moping and be happy for me

Smile and jump around, play pranks, because I garntee you I will come back but I will need someone to keep me entertained.

Thank you Choding Hyung, my Brother

Sungyeol stood and wiped the tears from his eyes. the last one.

Myungsoo.

Sungyeol handed the book to the last one and he took it from Sungyeols hand hurriedly.

Myungsoo.

I love you.

for so long have I loved you.

My heart aches as I write this because I will not be able to tell you in person.

just how much I love you.

Hyung you set my heart on fire. and I never seem to be able to make it die down.

when you told me that I needed to stop this crap for Infinite My heart started to crack and I little peice of me died but I still love you

You will always be my air head Hyung who I love dearly. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner and I am sorry for...

Sungjongie <3

"Dammit!" Myungsoo yelled and threw the book to the floor. "WHY THE BLOODY HELL COULDN'T YOU OF TOLD ME!!!" Myungsoo yelled at the book that was now on the floor.

photo's that weren't yet glued in scattered around the floor when Myungsoo threw the book.

Each photo seemed to have the some word of the back of each of them

Family

Family

Family

Family

Family

Family

Family

Family...