A surprising voice

Secrets, Lies, Love

Myungsoo was so angry he wanted to hit something the tears coming form his eyes just wouldn't stop.

How could Sungjong do this to him. Just drop this bomb shell right after him leaving.

He was fuming staring out the window and looking over the tree tops that you could see from that room.

Dongwoo knelt down then and stared to pick up the unglued pictures that now littered the floor. Of course he was sad and ofcourse he wanted to cry, but this was a time that crying would just make everything worse. It would be worse for Myungsoo, and worse for Sunggyu and deffinately worse for his Hoya.

Why because Hoya was a strong person who needed to cry but was to stubborn to because he wants to be the one to comfort the others but if that happened then who would comfort Hoya?

Picture after picture Dongwoo picks up, family pictures of the whole of infinite.

all around the room they were scattered.

when he had finally picked up all of the pictures, he went over to the wall were the photoalbum had landed right next to a bin.

Dongwoo moved to the wall that the album and bin resided at.

He began to pick up the album when he spotted an Ipod in the bin but not just any Ipod it was Sungjongs how did he know?

It was Yellow...

Dongwoo reached in to the bin and gently pulld it out and put it into his pocket so no one could see it.

for an hour they stayed in the empty room they were just expecting Sungjong to walk through the door.

They finally decided to leave when a nurse said they needed to use the room for a new pacient (I dont know how to spell :P)

They walked out of the room and out of the hospital Woohyun was hugging the teddy bear that Sungjong had left behind. Hoya was holding onto the album in a firm grip.

Sungyeol looked really sad but he held his head what Sungjong had written in the album seem to do something to the poor distraught boy.

Sunggyu remained silent with head down, no one knew if it was because he was sad for what he did or if it was because he just didn't wish to be seen by the other members who certainly did not wish to see him.

Myungsoo was mummbling to himself and had his fist clench he was so angry!!!

Dongwoo stayed at the back of the group he was the last to leave the room, now that Sunggyu seemed to be in his own little hole Dongwoo would have to harden up to help them all get back together, he would have to be the one to keep them going for Sungjongie's sake.

Dongwoo drove the now 6 boys home and they all went into their dorm each going to their own room that they resignated.

Hoya went to the room that was once Sungjongie and Dongwoo soon followed when he locked the door so no one could get in.

He went in to the maknaes room...

and sat down on the neatly folded bed that Hoya was curled up on Dongwoo moved closer to his crying lover and wrapped his big strong arms arround him.

"Shhh, it's okay he will come back I promise I do" Dongwoo whispered into Hoya's ear

"My babies gone Dongie he just left" Hoya cried softly so no one else in the dorm could hear.

Dongwoo was still hugging Hoya, but to his dismay it was Hoya's back that was facing him.

"Come on Twinkle toes turn around please~~" Dongwoo asked and Hoya did and hid his face into Dongwoo's chest.

"I have a surprise..." Dongwoo again whispered into Hoya's ear.

"I found it when we were at the Hopital, Sungjong left it there" He said and Hoya lifted his head and looked at his lover.

"Really" Hoya blubbered.

"Really" Dongwoo replied.

He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out the Ipod that he had found.

"Thats..." "Yes its Sungjongies Ipod you know the one that he wouldn't let anyone touch"

"Do you think its okayif we ..." Hoya started all Dongwoo did was nod and they both sat up

They the Ipod and began to look through its contents.

Through the pictures that were only of the members and none of himself.

After an hour of looking at the photos they finally got to the music.

There were 4 different files that held music One was calle girl groups, one called Infinite, another called Boy groups, and one more that was called me.

that file intruiged the boys and they opened it, songs after songs were listed ones that they have heard before and others that they have never even now about.

Korean and English songs al different.

They both went through the many songs and then they got to the latest song that was uploaded.

One they had never heard of it was uploaded when he was in the hospital.

"This is my last song that is ever going to be on this Ipod and I don't even know why But I have a feeling that Someone in Infinite will find this Ipod and listen to it. This is Goodbye to you. An original song.

Of all the things I believe in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that past me by

I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
Looks like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend and I say

[Chorus]
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I love
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems like I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes till you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light but it's not right

[Chorus]

Oh yeah
It hurts to want everything & nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and I want what's mine
I want you but I'm not giving in this time

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

[Chorus]

And when the stars fall I will lie awake
You're my shooting star

Goodbye"

The song ended and Dongwoo and Hoya were both amazed at the voice that their Maknae seemed to have.

"Why is it we never knew?" Hoya asked looking at the Ipod that was still in the palm of Dongwoo's hand.

"We never seemed to ask" Dongwoo answered.

" He had such a great voice he could of done anything" Hoya said again.

"Hoya I just realised something does this mean we have to tell the CEO that Sungjong is... gone?" "No we can't we will just tell him that he healing and that it will take something for him to get back. We have to!"

 

Okay~~~ I am back I have just finished this chapter I have you enjoyed it this song did not belong to me and i AM SORRY BUT I JUST WANTED A SONG THAT WOULD FIT SUNGJONG AND I FEEL THAT IT DID SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT~ XD