Goodbyes, Hellos and Welcome Homes

Secrets, Lies, Love

Dongwoo and Hoya stood back in the airport as Sungjong said his goodbyes to Hyungsoo.

They were finally going home. Sungjong Started to cry as he hugged him. Hyungsoo patted Sungjongs head as he soothed him with soft coos.

"You will be wonderful Sungjong. Good Luck" He whispered in his ear before letting go and nodding to the two men waiting behind Sungjong.

"You have to come and visit okay. You must" Sungjong half pleaded.

Hyungsoo just nodded and gave him a sad smile. Before the plane to Seoul was called and Hoya walked up to Sungjong and grabbed his hand squeezed it comfortingly and they began to walk away.

"Thank you" Dongwoo said softly before following his lover and Sungjong towards the plane.

As soon as the three of them were out of sight. Hyungsoo sighed and looked in the direction of the plane that was getting ready to leave.

"I love you...." He said as a singular tear fell from his eye and he turned away to go to his empty cold home.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sungjong was freaking out. He was sitting on the plane between Hoya and Dongwoo. He wanted to leave to jump off this train. He wasn't ready to go back they would hate him. Tell him he was worthless.

Sungjong wasn't stable enough to be on a plane either. He was hyperventilating. And soon enough his head was going to be exploding. He knew it was just a matter of time.

"Hyung~" Sungjong whined as he kept his eyes shut tight and held onto both of their hands.

"It's alright Jongie" Hoya said as he squeezed His hand.

Dongwoo looked over Sungjongs head to his lover and saw that Hoya had creases on his forehead. He was worried. He could tell. Dongwoo lifted his other hand and patted Sungjongs head to try and calm him down.

It worked a little bit. Sungjong started to even out his breathing and then the plane took off. Both Hoya and Dongwoo were worried that Sungjong was actually going to stop breathing all together.

But after a few minutes he was back to normal. His eyes were still closed but he was breathing ok again. And soon enough Sungjong fell asleep. With his head laying on Hoya's shoulder and his hair falling over his eyes.

And just like that the Flight went by.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Sungjongie~~ Jongie~~~~~" Hoya called as he shook Sungjong awake.

"Where here Baby" Hoya said again. "MHHH" Sungjong groaned

"Where in Seoul" Dongwoo said That woke Sungjong up straight away.

His eyes were wide. His breath hitched.

"I'm not ready" Sungjong said.

"Its okay we are right there with you" Hoya said. as He helped Sungjong up from the plane chair and walked off the plane.

"Hyung~~~ Can we not go there yet" Sungjong said trying to stall before he arrives at the dorm he hasn't been near for nearly 2 months

"Lets go eat" Sungjong said

"Sungjong"

"Please~~~~"

"Fine"

"Thanks Umma"

They went to eat meat because Sungjong begged to eat it. Saying that he was starving and needed to eat so he could live. He was obviously exaggerating but both of the Hyungs knew that Sungjong was just stalling so he didn't have to go back.

After they had finished eating it was finally time to go home.

"come on Sungjong" Dongwoo said and tugged him toward the taxi that Hoya had hailed.

"Time to go home"

"..... Okay....."

The car ride was silent Sungjong sat next to the window and looked out at the passing scenery that looked somewhat familiar.

One more turn and they were home.

The car pulled to a stop. Hoya and Dongwoo were first to hop out. Sungjong reluctantly hopped out too and moved to stand next to Hoya.

He looked up at the huge appartment building. He was so close. Sungjong weas starting to get scared again. His heart was going to explode and Hoya and Dongwoo could do nothing about it.

They began to walk into the building. And arrived to the elevator.

Hoya pressed the  10th floor button and the elevator went up.

Sungjong wasn't ready. Everything started to hurt. His head spun his breathing hitched and his legs gave way. Sungjong crawled to the corner of the elevator and put his head between his legs.

Tears stung in his eyes and he was sure that his Hyungs were call out to him but he didn't hear it.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The sound of the elevator went off. Myungsoo was laying in the lounge room watching some re-runs that had Sungjongs smiling face.

Myungsoo wasn't bothered by the elevator he was sure it was probably His hyungs. Hoya called several hour ago saying that he was getting some dinner before he came home.

But the screams of Hoya and Dongwoo made Sungjong jump up from the couch instantly.

"SUNGJONG!!! ITS OKAY" He heard Hoya scream

"Your Safe Jongie" Dongwoo also yelled.

Just the sounds of the yells made everyone come out of the dorm to see what was happening. In the elevator was Hoya. Dongwoo. and Sungjong....

"What in the world!!!" Sunggyu yelled as he pushed through the members  so he was in the front.

Sungjong wasn't speaking he wasn't screaming. He was just there his head in his lap and he was shaking.

He looked so broken. So alone.

That was until.

"Sungjong!" A voice yelled

"Hyung" It said again

Arms went around Sungjong little arms so no one in Infinite.

Sungjong looked up and infront of him was a boy. Someone he hadn't seen in so long.

"Hello Hyung" Kai said and hugged Sungjong again.

"Welcome home" Kai whispered. Sungjong gripped onto Kai and nodded his head furriously.

"I'm Home" Sungjong said and fell asleep in his little brothers arms.

Hey Peeps...

How you doing....

Okay so I have given you another late chapter. I am not trustworthy but i love this story and i can't not write. I am in my last year of highschool and i can't handle everything. I am boarderline not passing beacuse my school won't do and i am so stressed. I write to relieve stress but when i have so many people wanting things its stressful. I also feel so bad that i am not updating like I said would but i can't do it. i am so sorry if my updates take forever but i am still writing i would never give up on this story.