Time to practice!~~~~

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hello I am back!!!! YAY~~~ ok so I was reading through this story and I didn't realize how many spelling mistakes I actually made lol I can't really be bother fixing them because I know I am gonna make heaps more in the future but if there is someone who can't really understand just comment and I will fix it.

On to another subject when I was reading I noticed that there is little to no Myungjong in it so I was thinking of changing the story from Myungjong to Yeoljung but I will want your consent first so you just tell me if I should and I will but I won't without your permission.

 

MyungJong? Or YeolJong?

 

Back to practice, I thought excitedly skipping around the dorm sure I was 'sick' but that wasn't going to stop me no sirreee I was going to go to dance practice and I was going to go to vocal training just like everyone else I am going to try harder for Infinte to be normal once more we have our comeback coming up soon and I sure a hell wasn't going to miss that!

I was giggling to myself as I flung myself across the room as I was doing a very messy ballroom dancing by myself across the wooden floorboards with my socks on making the ground more easier to slide on.

It was around 6:30 in the morning and was the earliest I have woken up in ages and I felt great. No one else was up apart from manager-Hyung and Hoya-Hyung who instantly brighten up when he saw me awake and prancing around the room like a teenage girl all excited about her first date.

When he saw me he went right up to me and squeezed my cheeks together as he looked at me, he then said slowly "Feels like Sungjongie, Looks like him too.." I let out a small giggle with my cheeks still squezzed together "And you sound like him too... who are you?" he exclaimed looking at me funnily and I couldn't help but laugh once more.

"I'm sorry Hyung for making you worry" I said once my laughs died down that was also when I noticed that my very loveing Hyung had tired red puffy eyes from crying all night long. Hoya had soon let go of my  face and I moved my hand to his face and put them over his eyes "I didn't mean to make you cry" I said a little sadly as I only just noticed his suffering, but if he was this bad I didn't even want to look at the other.

Hoya moved my hands from covering his stressed out eyes and looked at me again before saying "It wasn't your fault" and the he beamed a huge smile at me and then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cloeses door and pushed it open loudly.

"Wakey wakey you lazy " He yelled as he kicked the body that was laying on the ground in deep sleep, snoring. "Dongwoo-Hyung" I giggle under my breath as I saw Hoya struggle to get his lover up and awake.

"Mmmmm 5 mmmore mmminutes Ho-baby" Dongwoo muttered before pulling Hoya down with him and hugging him tightly, I could see Hoya struugle to get out of Dongwoo's vice like grip but Dongwoo would not budge. "Let me go you stupid dino!" Hoya yelled in Dongwoo's ear it was so loud that it even hurt my ears but I was sensitive to sound anyway.

Dino-Hyung finally decided to open his eyes and he looked into his beautiful partners eyes, "I thought you coming into my room was a dream" he muttered as he put his lips against his boyfriends once he let go of Hoya who was blushing and pouting at Dongwoo.

he hit him in the head and sat up "Get up and get ready we are going to practice soon... right Sungjongie" Hoya asked as he turned to look at me "Yup!" I giggled as I looked at the 2.

Domgwoo only then noticed I was standing there with a smile on my face he looked at me shocked and then turned to Hoya and mummble loud enough for me to hear "Hoya there's a boy infront of us who looks so much like Sungjongie but he's Happy!" Dongwoo exclaimed "Really! I asked you too ? I'm not that different" I pouted as I looked at the 2 who were most probably making fun of me they were both saying how much I looked like Sungjongie but I obviously couldn't be.

When they wouldn't stop I go fake upset and puffed out my cheeks trying to make myself look angry and started to stomp out of the room but Dongwoo was up like a flash an hugged me instantly "Welcome back Makane" He said happily and pulled me out of his room and Hoya soon followed it seem I wasn't the only one who thought Hoya's screaming was loud because nearly everyone was up and out everyone but Sunggyu. But I didn't know what to do about him.

Sungyeol was fine once he saw I was awake and flambouent he was by my side and wouldn't leave it for anything I could see the dark circles under his eye's but he did look happier now I was "Better"

I sat in the lounge room with everyone as Hoya and Dongwoo went to wake up the leader.

I didn't really know what to say to my fellow members as I sat on the lounge between Myungsoo-Hyung and Sungyeol-Hyung Woohyun-Hyung was sitting front of me on the floor even though there were still a seat free.

He open his mouth to talk but I beat him to it "If you are going to asked me If I am really Sungjongie I will bite your ear Hyung" I grummbled playfully as Woohyun-Hyung laughed and said happily "How did you know?" "I know because you are just like the two lovebird who have gone to wake Grampagyu" I stated in as matter of a fact voice with my nose in the air.

"Oh really now "Woohyun said in a funny voice "Try me" I retorted daringly " Yup your you!" Was all Woohyun said as he grinned at me I of course grinned back today was a happy day.

Feeling parched I stood up from my spot and began to walked to the kitchen of course I was followed of my very own bodyguard Sungyeol

"Hyung~~~" I whined as I turned to him "I'm fine you don't have to worry," I said as I looked at him he was skinnier that was for sure "You need to eat hyung" I said I know I was probably the last person who should be saying that but I couldn't help it "Not until you do" He replied and I just sighed I guess I peice of toast wouldn't hurt right? "Ok then lets have some toast kay Hyung?"  I asked as I put 2 peices of toast in the toaster.

"Ok " he said then he nodded

when the toast was ready it popped up and I put strawberry jam on one side I gave one slice to Sungyeol and I had one for myself I took a bite holding back the urge to spit it back out and Sungyeol did the same after we were finished I had another glass of water and then went to my room making sure this time Sungyeol didn't follow me I took to of my pills and went to the bath room running the bathroom sink tap I stuck my finger down my disgustingly dry throut to get rid of the vile that was inside my stomach. once I threw up all I could withot being suspicious for bing to long in the bathroom I put the pills in my mouth and washed them down with some water before walking out of the batheroom and into the loungeroom once more everyone wad there this time.

"okay lets go train!!!" I yelled as marched to the front door grabbing my training gear in the process and putting on my shoes I was the first to get out the dorm and In to the black van that looks dreadfully like the once that was crashed.

I reluctantly got into the van and sat in the very same spot I did the night of the accident.

everyone one was now used to the van again but I hadn't left the house very much and if I did we would always go in a car not a van bacause it was only me and manager hyung. I was really skitish in the car not being able to stay still gripping onto the seat belt that was around me I could tell the other were looking at me I needed to calm down if I didn't that would prove that I wasn't fine.

Just when I was about to give up in calming down Myungsoo-Hyung grabbed my hand and squeezed it securely so I could feel reasured by his prescence it had worked somewhat, I was still tense but I wasn't freaking out as I was before.

we the arrived at the training room and we all hopped off "That was the longest 20 minutes of my life ever" I said out loud trying to make it seem as a joke but it clearly didn't work.

"Lets go time to dance!" I yelled jumping up and down before pushing everyone forward and into the building.

This is going to be a long day I thought to myself as I walked into the building behind the rest.